PDA

View Full Version : Could Assassin's Creed get "Horde Mode"?

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-23-2012, 02:09 AM
I think this could work with Assassin's Creed, just send hordes of guards, templars, whatever. I've always wanted to just fight off large amounts of enemies, would you be okay with this in a future Assassin's Creed game?

Turul.
06-23-2012, 02:15 AM
That;s what i though den defense would be.....

but it wasnt sadly

De Filosoof
06-23-2012, 02:16 AM
We had the VR training in ACB with hordes of enemies.

brick177
06-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Maybe turn the notoriety system into the star system of GTA. The more notorious you are the more guards keep coming after you. My only problem with this is it isn't realistic, but I won't deny that sometimes it's nice to go into GTA, get 5 stars and start fighting off all comers.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Maybe turn the notoriety system into the star system of GTA. The more notorious you are the more guards keep coming after you. My only problem with this is it isn't realistic, but I won't deny that sometimes it's nice to go into GTA, get 5 stars and start fighting off all comers.
In a recent interview it was said that full notoriety should be scary and that you shouldn't want it, we'll see what happens there.

brick177
06-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Nice! I remember an interview saying that attacking a line of British regulars on the battlefield would be suicide (if we throw out the CGI trailer nonsense, the actual gameplay footage seems to show a preference for stealth and "back door" style gameplay), so it might just be the case that we aren't "invincible" in open combat anymore.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Nice! I remember an interview saying that attacking a line of British regulars on the battlefield would be suicide (if we throw out the CGI trailer nonsense, the actual gameplay footage seems to show a preference for stealth and "back door" style gameplay), so it might just be the case that we aren't "invincible" in open combat anymore.
That's awesome, I'm really looking forward to this game and all the advancements Ubisoft is putting into it.

Locopells
06-23-2012, 02:51 AM
That, would be kinda cool as a training thing. I do sometimes go in ACB VR if, I'm bored, just for the fun of it. That or hide up a bottleneck in GTA with 6 stars and blow the head off everyone, if I'm in a particularly bad mood...

ACR was better for the combat. If you are fighting loads of Janissaries and keep off the recruits, meds and bombs it can be quite a challenge. It does seem like they're doing that for you with ACIII, so...

scout455
06-23-2012, 05:48 AM
I always start threads like this but they die out quickly. I loved the idea of this it would be awesome !!!!! Half of everyone that replied only thought that the horde mode fit in brotherhood but I think it will fit fine with more fluid gameplay in this case AC3.

mockers00
06-23-2012, 06:07 AM
I don't think there will be one but if their was, my god it has to be co-op! Horde modes are always fun but it always has an iffy feeling in AC universe, but who knows!

WolfTemplar94
06-24-2012, 09:18 AM
It could work well as an animus mode, so hopefully we do get it. I'd say there would be a lot of features yet announced, so it hasn't been ruled out yet.

GamerPerfectio
06-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Ooh a Horde version, that could be pretty interesting. I'd definitely be interested in seeing something like that.

freddie_1897
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
If you look at the Boston demo you can see that there are 3 stars and 1 is red. In an interview Alex said there was a 3 star system of notoriety, 3 being the worst

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-24-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't think there will be one but if their was, my god it has to be co-op! Horde modes are always fun but it always has an iffy feeling in AC universe, but who knows!
I guess Co-Op in Horde Mode would be pretty cool, nice idea!