PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs screenshot released

ESG GATOR
06-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Here is the Link

http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/screenshot/watch-dogs-screenshot-released/

I can't wait for this game to be honest. Seems to get better and better and this screenshot just shows off more of the great graphics.

GIONAScm2
06-25-2012, 02:57 AM
I just came.

This pic alone shows off some key details (i.e. The fire escape tells us that we'll be able to easily access rooftops regardless if pilotable aircraft are included or not). It also shows a lot of electronics, such as the security camera and lots else.

obliviondoll
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Just having a fire escape on the side of a building doesn't prove that you'll be able to climb it. I'm hoping (and expecting) that there will be ways onto the rooftops, but it's not confirmed by that shot. It's a nice hint though.

GIONAScm2
06-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Just having a fire escape on the side of a building doesn't prove that you'll be able to climb it. I'm hoping (and expecting) that there will be ways onto the rooftops, but it's not confirmed by that shot. It's a nice hint though.

Oh c'mon. In the E3 demo we saw his partner on the rooftop at the very end, doing some free-running. This confirms one of two things: One, we'll be able to pilot aircraft. Two, we'll be able to use freerunning and parkour to access rooftops.

Besides, do you really think Ubisoft would be stupid after Rockstar's GTAIV? In that game there were fire escapes everywhere, none of them climable; many fans including myself were dissapointed. Ubisoft have most likely learned from this.

Also, do you really think they'd show us something but not being fully accessible in the final product? That's like GTAV not having pilotable planes in it, even though 4 were shown in the trailer.

You're right, its not absolutely confirmed, but what is nowadays. We need to extrapolate most of our information out of trailers/screenshots/gameplay because the devs won't tell us. Though you're right, the point still stands that rooftops are guaranteed to be accessible.

obliviondoll
06-26-2012, 08:32 AM
I never said you were wrong in your conclusion, just that you were wrong in how you reached it.

And plenty of current-gen games show things that players can't do in cutscenes, pre-release screenshots (taken from cutscenes), CGI trailers, etc.

playassassins1
06-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Awesome! Hope every part of the city will be as beautiful as this screenshot!

MT4K
06-26-2012, 06:38 PM
It does look amazing.

Also like Oblivion said. In the past things have been shown in screenshots and such that aren't really part of actual gameplay. So better to try and keep hopes as low as possible until more information is released :D. Although admittedly it is hard heh.