PDA

View Full Version : Question of Assassin's Creed II (urgent!!)

nonameisgood88
06-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Inside the game, Desmond had a dream before Ezio went to Venice. He needs to get up to the tower, but I can't get to the top!
Can somebody tell me why? I have got up to the middle~~

MT4K
06-22-2012, 04:20 PM
If it's what i think it is then it can be easily made with a side jump. Climb onto the like wall thing to the side of the thing above you that you need to grab onto. Then jump into the wall directly in front of you then immediately press to the side and jump again to do a side jump and he should grab it.

I remember lots of people used to have issues with this. I guess they never practiced side jumping very often or something, but either way that was how i always did it. There was another method i think to grab it that involved jumping straight up, but since i never used it i cannot say about that one.

oliacr
06-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Oh that Altair mission, try with a side jump, or stand under the object and jump up, two easiest way in my opinion.

nonameisgood88
06-22-2012, 05:06 PM
I have tried to stand under it and jumped but he just didn't grab it, I will try the side jump to see if it works~~
P.S. He was standing on something like balcony, and on the above there are nothing to grab but the wood...:(

MT4K
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
I have tried to stand under it and jumped but he just didn't grab it, I will try the side jump to see if it works~~
P.S. He was standing on something like balcony, and on the above there are nothing to grab but the wood...:(

yeah that's it . Being a little more specific. when just standing there in the middle above you will be the wood with i think a lamp on it. climb on the balcony on the right side for example and then face towards the tower and jump into the wall. when in the air press to the left and hit the jump button again and he should do a side jump left and grab the wood with the first jump giving him enough height to actually reach it.

nonameisgood88
06-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I have made it!!! Thank you for your advice!!! And I have found that side jump is a good way in did~:o

MT4K
06-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Glad you got it. Have fun with the rest of the game :).