PDA

View Full Version : I can't play

wobberta
06-22-2012, 12:23 PM
I haven't been able to play for 3 days now, the game doesn't save my progress, I can't visit my neighbours all I can do is gather toilet rolls and energy from my neighbours feed....I have sent 2 messages to support and all I get is a reply saying:
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
DO_NOT_REPLY@ubisoft.co.uk
Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
I get 1 of these messages every day!! how long will you keep delaying me!! all I can do in the game is gather toilet rolls and energy from my neighbours feed but what's the point if I can't play!!!! this has got to be the LONGEST anyone has taken to sort a game problem out...:mad:

Mush xx
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM
Me too :( nothing is saving, this started an hour ago.

UBIkawaiiluna
06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
I haven't been able to play for 3 days now, the game doesn't save my progress, I can't visit my neighbours all I can do is gather toilet rolls and energy from my neighbours feed....I have sent 2 messages to support and all I get is a reply saying:
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
DO_NOT_REPLY@ubisoft.co.uk
Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
I get 1 of these messages every day!! how long will you keep delaying me!! all I can do in the game is gather toilet rolls and energy from my neighbours feed but what's the point if I can't play!!!! this has got to be the LONGEST anyone has taken to sort a game problem out...:mad:

Hello wobberta,

How did you contact support exactly? by email?

To send a message to customer support you have to go through this page http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 and click "Ask a question".

Let me know if this is what you did.

Can you also let us know your Facebook profile ID (link) please?

In the meantime, I have reported your bug to our developer team.

Thank you for your patience.

wobberta
06-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Yes that's exactly where I went and I've sent two messages one because I lost all my toilet rolls and a second because shortly after sending the first message my game stopped working....
my facebook ID is Tanya Wobberta (https://www.facebook.com/tanya.wobberta) I haven't been able to play for about 5 days now all I've been doing is gathering energy and toilet rolls and other items from my neighbours (I got a lot of x10 toilet rolls so I have gathered a lot and hope I don't loose them all when the game is sorted)
please sort it out because I really want to get back into the game!!

Tanya

UBIkawaiiluna
06-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Thank you for the precision. We've forwarded your message to the customer support.

svenja1810
06-25-2012, 11:08 AM
me too, can not visit my neighbours, all I can do is ever start at the same level ( I`m at level 10) :(

UBIkawaiiluna
06-25-2012, 11:53 PM
me too, can not visit my neighbours, all I can do is ever start at the same level ( I`m at level 10) :(

Thank you for the info. We've added it to the bug report.