PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 GAME BREAKING GLITCH

Dude its Hefty
06-22-2012, 05:32 AM
So I was playing on the 20th and I tried to join a game while hosting a party of 5. When the match began, we ran into the infinite loading screen. Thinking this was the usual, I dashboarded. But, this time, my friends told me the game had started right as I left. This happened multiple times before we decided to try a switch in host. When i accepted the game invite to the new party, my Xbox locked up and froze entirely. These problems have been reoccurring(even after the maintenance on the 21st). I had just got my third level 50, unlocking my sixth and final class. I am unable to play multiplayer matches. I cleared my cache but this was in vain. I can load maps fine in custom matches. Also, i can play other multiplayer games flawlessly. Am I alone in this one? Help? :(

SizzleMyWizzle
06-22-2012, 06:18 AM
You are not alone. Happening to me too! Very angry at this. I called a Ubisoft support manager and he told me that this glitch has happened to many people. He told me to try resetting a level 50 class and it should let you play again... But I'm not going to reset my classes after all my hard work. He also said they should be fixing this in the update before the new dlc comes out on July 3. Hope this helped and I too am very upset.

Dude its Hefty
06-22-2012, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the info man.

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 06:52 AM
You are not alone. Happening to me too! Very angry at this. I called a Ubisoft support manager and he told me that this glitch has happened to many people. He told me to try resetting a level 50 class and it should let you play again... But I'm not going to reset my classes after all my hard work. He also said they should be fixing this in the update before the new dlc comes out on July 3. Hope this helped and I too am very upset.

There is a workaround for this that a couple people have said worked for them. You replace the character in your 4th and 5th slot i believe they said.

Dude its Hefty
06-22-2012, 06:56 AM
I believe I've tried this already but ill give it a go and get back to you with a result.

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 07:04 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/684732-How-i-get-around-the-infinite-loading-screen?p=8403930#post8403930
Here is the thread.

OK *WVREBEL602007 your idea

I logged on and went to characters in my case 4th was a lvl 16 riflemam 5th is lvl 22 scout 6th lvl 0 engineer so i replaced my 4th slot rifleman with another rifleman i stayed on him backed out
then went to join game and you know WTF HAPPENED NEXT WELL DO YOU!!!!???? i got in a game thats what

there is a catch each time i login i have to replace my 4th slot character which is lvl 0 so no problem

you are my hero thanks for your research

I Submit this to all the gamers experiencing this issue. Is it a solution to the problem? No it's not. However, it allows me to party up or lone wolf it to play online. I don’t know why it works, but thus far it's worked for me every time. Take it however you will.

My current character setup is
Level 41 Scout / lvl 50 Rifleman / lvl 50 Eng / lvl 32 eng / lvl 0 rifleman / lvl 0 rifleman or
1 2 3 4 5 6

Here is my workaround if you will

Whenever I start my 360 to play each day, the first thing I do is go to my 6th lvl 0 rifleman in the character selection screen.

I follow the prompts to replace the character. Ultimately, I just replace the rifleman with a rifleman.
You may have to experiment with your 4th thru 6th characters. I suggest starting with the 6th character and working your way backwards following the above procedure.

Example
Replace 6th character, try to connect to MP, did it work? Yes – great don’t delete anything else and play/ No – dashboard, restart the game, replace 6th and 5th character and try again.

Will this work for you? Truth be told, I don’t know. Should you have to do this? No you shouldn't . I just simply post it so that you can experiment with it and see if it allows you to connect and be able to play until the actual problem is addressed and corrected.

Dude its Hefty
06-22-2012, 07:09 AM
It worked. Wombat i want your seed. You have my thanks friend.

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 07:10 AM
It worked. Wombat i want your seed. You have my thanks friend.

I didn't discover it, just passed it along. Thank Wvrebel. (you're welcome though I guess lol)

SizzleMyWizzle
06-22-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm just going to wait for the update or patch to come out within a week...

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm just going to wait for the update or patch to come out within a week...

lol, You make it sound like this requires some extensive operation. You press x and then A to confirm.

llHolocausell
06-22-2012, 01:25 PM
lol, You make it sound like this requires some extensive operation. You press x and then A to confirm.

Yeah but you have to do this every frikin time you load the game. Add to that pretty much stuck with no progression as its useless to progress the new characters as you'll need to zero them out again in the next session.

xtraordnry0129
06-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Happening to me too, man. This is ridiculous.