PDA

View Full Version : When are we going to get a first round wave of bans?

adjectivenoun
06-22-2012, 02:02 AM
When are we going to get a round of ban waves. I love this game but there is a few players on here that manipulating certain game modes in their favor and tweaking features to were they always know where you are at all times.
I filled several complaints to microsoft about them cheating since it's greatly visible.
This is one of the main reason I quit playing 3rd/1st person shooters is due to individuals like these that ruin the fun for everybody.
and if we can't get ban waves can we purchase a server so when players like these get one we can kick them from the game?

x-DeOxy-x
06-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Could you give some examples? All I've seen in the way of cheating is going under the map

llHolocausell
06-22-2012, 02:41 AM
features to were they always know where you are at all times.

Yeah those are called sensor grenades and data hack. Part of the gameplay mechanics of this game.

Balistika
06-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Yeah those are called sensor grenades and data hack. Part of the gameplay mechanics of this game.
also recon drone ..... so if the team is good you can bee 90% of the time spotted ....
undermap, invulnerability , people running at 2 frame for second is the game problem not a any kind of cheat!

adjectivenoun
06-22-2012, 03:08 AM
none of them are engineers or scouts but when they see you it's always an intel assist with a head shot fired from the hip. and it happens a lot in decoy, it'll be on the last item or the item that needs to be blown up on the first round it'll last up to an hour to get the last thing and these individuals would be in the 60+ kills to 5 deaths or less deaths. and this is round one and round 3 is the same way and by the time the game finally ends they have nearly 100 plus kills with 10 deaths.
the harbor one is a glitch where you fall through the world and it's impossible to get out, even if you noob tube or throw a grenade on yourself it won't kill you and you're stuck for the entire game, happens to me a lot when I am sprint and I hit the "B" button.

lImaRobotl
06-22-2012, 05:03 AM
If your detected, it lets you know exactly how you are detected. I doesnt necessarily have to be a visible person that is detecting you. Lasts an hour? I dont play decoy much but doesnt it have a timer? I would jump to fast to call it cheats just because someone has a good score..

adjectivenoun
06-22-2012, 05:55 AM
it's supposed to have a timer but when these 3 people get one somehow it is over ridden, and takes roughly an hour before the team I was on get the last decoy sight, and we start at 1: 35 AM and I logged off at 2:50 AM that night which was last night.

lImaRobotl
06-22-2012, 06:23 AM
I would never even stay in a round that long. Man my eyes would be strained.

Pew Pew Pew x
06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
none of them are engineers or scouts but when they see you it's always an intel assist with a head shot fired from the hip. and it happens a lot in decoy, it'll be on the last item or the item that needs to be blown up on the first round it'll last up to an hour to get the last thing and these individuals would be in the 60+ kills to 5 deaths or less deaths. and this is round one and round 3 is the same way and by the time the game finally ends they have nearly 100 plus kills with 10 deaths.
the harbor one is a glitch where you fall through the world and it's impossible to get out, even if you noob tube or throw a grenade on yourself it won't kill you and you're stuck for the entire game, happens to me a lot when I am sprint and I hit the "B" button.

Sounds like people are just abit better then you..... ;)

ker02stal
06-22-2012, 07:22 AM
привет помоги я новинкий когда захожу в игру просит ключ

Chaos Isaac
06-22-2012, 08:27 AM
I've ran into a couple of matches where people have the game never end until the objective is done, and will farm as many kills as they can get.
Thirty minutes of gunning down Ghost's trying to plant the objective get's tedious.

keefyboooo
06-22-2012, 08:55 AM
I thought UBI were passing all the responsibility onto Microsofts "Feedback System", which Im sure works well

AbsoluteDeicide
06-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Could you give some examples? All I've seen in the way of cheating is going under the map

That's happened to me by spawning on a glitched teammate a couple times, and let me tell you: that's not cheating, it sucks. You're stuck, you run out of ammo, you can't kill yourself, and eventually your whole squad usually ends up down there so half the team is uselessly glitched.

Naberios
06-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I thought UBI were passing all the responsibility onto Microsofts "Feedback System", which Im sure works well

They have, and out of all the issues that seem to have been brought up about this game, this one is the most pathetic. Who best to watch over and police a game? The team that developed it and have the most knowledge on it? Of course not. Microsoft could give a crap about Ghost Recon, it's players, or making sure any modders/glitchers/cheaters are ever dealt with.