PDA

View Full Version : Signature Edition, no Exclusive Content, in the Extras menu

SASIncrement
06-21-2012, 08:45 PM
I browsed the other Signature Edition topics and didn't find no answers.

So I bought the GRFS signature edition for Xbox360.
Signature Edition comes with exclusive content (3-4-4-4 digit) code which includes: 2 Ultimate Weapons, Moscow Suburbs Exclusive Map, 2 custom weapons skins and 48 custom headgear skins.
Instructions says, quoting;
Redeem the code in-game to unlock exclusive content.
From the root menu of your game, go to Extras, select "Exclusive Content", and the input your unique code!
But there is no "Exclusive Content" -menu in the Extras.

I'm a grown a** man I get it, logged in, on-line with my Xbox Live Gold Membership.
Gotta Ubisof account since 2007 and active Uplay account since 2010.
I did active my Uplay passport that came with the GRFS game.
I got a Black Hole massive Internet connection via my fiber-optic jack, so its not a connection thing.

If you got this far... thank you for reading :)

Cheers Alex in Stockholm

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/SASincrement/speedtestnet_1_13_2012.jpg

SASIncrement
06-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Hallo anybody home... any help is highly appreciated

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/SASincrement/Animated/GRAW.gif

keefyboooo
06-22-2012, 09:41 AM
I pressed the menu button, scroll left to REDEEM CODE, then entered it. I think? Was a while ago now.

Ive never seen the SUBURBS map though? If what I said doesnt work, contact support

SASIncrement
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Never mind I solved the problem and it was helluva lot different than explained in the game instruction pamphlet.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Exclusive Content keys need to be entered in the following location:

1. From the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier main menu, select Downloadable Content --> Enter Coupon Code.

2. Next, please enter the key exactly as it is printed with all CAPS. On the Xbox 360, please use all caps AND including the dashes.

keefyboooo
06-22-2012, 11:56 AM
glad you got it sorted mate, heads up but you cannot use the guns etc if you cannot connect to their server