PDA

View Full Version : How do you do it ? (need some tips)

flashguru
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I've been playing now for few weeks, i cant say that i "suck" at fps (as overall) but in FS i really suck. When i get killed, replay that one is able to see of how it all happend, opponents doesnt seem to even aim directly at me and still i get killed ? While if i do the same im not even being able to aim straight at the opponent.

That of course leads to massive deaths on my side :/

1) Im playing on PS3, how do YOU play ?
-Do you have some sort of components on your gun that lock on the target or what ? (Like in single player when characters are marked and aiming follows the character).

2) Or is it the guns, that they are so **** powerful ?

3) What btn (on PS3) do you press to take down someone in combat without guns. like throat cut or something similar

If you have anything else to add that could help out in any way, please do share it :)

Ceph Walka
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Best thread to help those guys new to the game

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/679472-Tips-and-tactics-for-multiplayer-www-cephgaming-com

View it, post on it to bump it for those who need help & finally rate it!

I hope it helps dude, take it easy and good luck

Nexolate
06-21-2012, 12:31 PM
1) The only attachment which can "lock on" to a player is the EXACTO ammo for snipers.
2) Yes, some weapons are quite powerful. I believe all weapons can kill with a single headshot.
3) On PS3 it's Square, I believe. You have to have a prompt on screen to perform it.

The killcam's a little buggy at the moment.
Due to latency, it can be a bit off because it shows you what happened on your console, not theirs.

Regards,
Nexo