PDA

View Full Version : Extremely high prestige levels

FreshGroundFX
06-21-2012, 03:35 AM
I see a bunch of you guys with prestige at 25, 40,and I think I saw a 56 once!

What are you doing to be such high prestige? How long has it taken you?
And I imagine you are like middle school students who have endless playing time?

Prestige 56 means you've lapped multiplayer mode 56 + 1 = 57 times!. That's levelling from 0 - 50, 57 times.

Drakuaza
06-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Well, on PSN there is a 99 prestige that boosted all the way up.

For me, I'm only prestige 8, it took me about 4 weeks a little less, i ragequit ACR since December 24th and when I play nowadays I just troll lobbies or use a new psn id, to troll more.

najzere
06-21-2012, 07:41 AM
I don't think 25 is ridiculously high. I just made 12 and I think I could be 25 if I had played consistently. So many great games have come out since ACR though that I just couldn't stick with the multiplayer, especially since it's not all that great. You're right though, some of these players must be in school or something and can commit many hours a day to playing.

Anykeyer
06-21-2012, 07:48 AM
You know, you can always compare your stats in game to see how much time did this person play.

Jack-Reacher
06-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Well i rarely play and im like prestige 4, once you get good at the game its not that hard, its been out nearly a year right so it shouldnt be too surprising there are level 20s, they probably just dont play other games. However 50 is a little disturbing

Drakuaza
06-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Well i rarely play and im like prestige 4, once you get good at the game its not that hard, its been out nearly a year right so it shouldnt be too surprising there are level 20s, they probably just dont play other games. However 50 is a little disturbing

How about PS3's beloved Level 99 Prestige. LOL.

pioneerprogres
06-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Some boosting, and some people have who have 6+ hours a day to devote only to gaming. I've noticed from looking at people's stats that most of the time, 1 prestige = about 1 day of play time. That's a LOT of time some of these high prestige have spent playing, if they did it honest.

Alcatraz1337
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm prestige 20 with 16 days playtime.

The highest level I've seen so far was around prestige 69.
It was a player called Rezvaya or something like that.

AngloKlaxon
06-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Lvl 18 and it took me a couple of months of steady, honest work. No cheap stunlock smoke+Mute combinations I also don't profess to be amazing.

I've played a couple of games with our PS3 'Queen of boosting' and both times it was a noob lobby of assassinate she was trying to tear up, another prestige came into the lobby (making 3 of us and 5 nubs) absolutely owned her making her ragequit and the other time she wasnt going to win.. so quit

Trash... but typical Ubisoft just say Congrats to them instead of "You're a bit cheap playing our games aren't you?"

Citizen War
06-21-2012, 03:02 PM
I got most of my prestige ranks in Winter when people weren't going out and I had little to do. I've got a lot of work to do some weeks. I floated around in the 20s forever. If you were part time or a student or something I can imagine that you could get a few prestige ranks a week playing many hours a day. Game has been out for about 30+ weeks so that would be around 60, which is what the top prestiges are on XBox (those that haven't boosted). Now on top of this it depends on how you play.

Anykeyer
06-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Some boosting, and some people have who have 6+ hours a day to devote only to gaming. I've noticed from looking at people's stats that most of the time, 1 prestige = about 1 day of play time. That's a LOT of time some of these high prestige have spent playing, if they did it honest.
You wrong. Any player that can be considered good gets 1.5-2 prestiges for 1 day of playtime. It can be more if that player plays for scores in modes that can get you higher score than others (like noob lobby Assassinate or stunfest Manhunt).

I'm prestige 20 with 16 days playtime.

The highest level I've seen so far was around prestige 69.
It was a player called Rezvaya or something like that.
She is 78 or so right now. Its totally legit, Im proud to have her in friends. And Im also proud that only recently we PC players got a booser in top 10.

CerealAssassin
06-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Im prestige 30, with about 17 or 18 days play time or something.
I played alot in the winter and i had some time off work.. didnt have much else to do !

pioneerprogres
06-21-2012, 10:48 PM
perhaps it's because I was typically looking at prestiges 10 and under...though I guess as you get better, it goes faster...

PsychoCycloneX
06-22-2012, 12:55 AM
I stopped at prestige 40 about a month ago. Mainly because the game got extremely boring to me. However, I also play other games. If I was only playing ACR, then I probably be at prestige 70-80 cause it's really easy to prestige in the game itself.

Alcatraz1337
06-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Im prestige 30, with about 17 or 18 days play time or something.
I played alot in the winter and i had some time off work.. didnt have much else to do !

I'm only prestige 20 with the same amount of playtime.
Which game modes do you prefer?

TK Amaterasu
06-22-2012, 05:02 PM
I always thought those who have such high prestiges have no life or job....or both. Too much time on their hands but that's just my opinion