PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Hosting Like on TC's GRAW2

G3l20NilYlO
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Are you tired of being stuck on the same team with, "Below average gaming scrubs"?
How times have you been doing alright in a match but ALL your team mates are just getting slapped because they suck?

I find it pathetic how people still suck at this game eventhough they put a Private Match on here so people can get familiar with the game.
I also find it pathetic how people still suck at this 3rd person game eventhough they put a Target Range on here so people can learn how to shoot better.

Apparently, Private Match and the Target Range can't help these scrubs because they just straight up suck.

These kind of scrubs need to stay the **** off MP adversarial modes and stick to playing against the stupid A.I on this game in either Co-op Campaign or Guerrilla Mode.
It's not fun when your the only one on the doing the killing but your scrub team mates can't even hold an objective because they suck at shooting their targets.
Oh, they're shooting, it's just they're shooting the ******** walls and everything other than the enemy.

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07NLlXQ5f0&list=UUVg0rEq5YSwpbdDf95pzpYQ&index=0&feature=plcp

Lunytunes
06-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Are you tired of being stuck on the same team with, "Below average gaming scrubs"?
How times have you been doing alright in a match but ALL your team mates are just getting slapped because they suck?

I find it pathetic how people still suck at this game eventhough they put a Private Match on here so people can get familiar with the game.
I also find it pathetic how people still suck at this 3rd person game eventhough they put a Target Range on here so people can learn how to shoot better.

Apparently, Private Match and the Target Range can't help these scrubs because they just straight up suck.

These kind of scrubs need to stay the **** off MP adversarial modes and stick to playing against the stupid A.I on this game in either Co-op Campaign or Guerrilla Mode.
It's not fun when your the only one on the doing the killing but your scrub team mates can't even hold an objective because they suck at shooting their targets.
Oh, they're shooting, it's just they're shooting the ******** walls and everything other than the enemy.

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07NLlXQ5f0&list=UUVg0rEq5YSwpbdDf95pzpYQ&index=0&feature=plcp

Lol that was a horrible team. You don't even need to use the shootng range or private match to get better. You're either good or not.

G3l20NilYlO
06-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Lol that was a horrible team. You don't even need to use the shootng range or private match to get better. You're either good or not.

I get stuck on the Bodark team a lot and I usually get stuck with team mates who are either terrible shots or they don't even know how to play.
These idiots just jump right on MP and get raped.

When I told this scrub young punk in another match last week to try to kill more people he replied, "It's not about how many kills you get, it's about getting the objective".
So I told that stupid *****, "Hey, F*** tard, if you can't kill the enemy then you aren't going to be able to hold the objective moron".
Me and some others got a laugh at of that.

I've had matches where I'm stunning the **** out of people and getting Data Hacks like crazy on these scrubs on this game but my team mates are still getting killed and we lose.
I say to the other team, "You only won because I've got a bunch of below average dumb asses on my team who can't seem to kill any of you eventhough your f****** highlighted red".

You know what, if I made a game I'd make it so that if your a **** player because you die alot then you get kicked off my game to a separate mode.
Yeah, and in that mode you've got to pass a target range something like MW2 1st mission but better and if you don't pass that obstacle course then you don't get to play online.
Just goes to show, "You get in where you fit in".
If you are incapable of passing an offline obstacle course then you don't belong on my game.

Imagine you just online and are waiting for your friend's to squad up and there's people missing.
So you send them a Party Chat invite and ask them what's taking so long.
And those scrubs tell you, "I can't get past this obstacle course".
Lol, WTF?

Lunytunes
06-20-2012, 05:48 PM
I get stuck on the Bodark team a lot and I usually get stuck with team mates who are either terrible shots or they don't even know how to play.
These idiots just jump right on MP and get raped.

When I told this scrub young punk in another match last week to try to kill more people he replied, "It's not about how many kills you get, it's about getting the objective".
So I told that stupid *****, "Hey, F*** tard, if you can't kill the enemy then you aren't going to be able to hold the objective moron".
Me and some others got a laugh at of that.

I've had matches where I'm stunning the **** out of people and getting Data Hacks like crazy on these scrubs on this game but my team mates are still getting killed and we lose.
I say to the other team, "You only won because I've got a bunch of below average dumb asses on my team who can't seem to kill any of you eventhough your f****** highlighted red".

You know what, if I made a game I'd make it so that if your a **** player because you die alot then you get kicked off my game to a separate mode.
Yeah, and in that mode you've got to pass a target range something like MW2 1st mission but better and if you don't pass that obstacle course then you don't get to play online.
Just goes to show, "You get in where you fit in".
If you are incapable of passing an offline obstacle course then you don't belong on my game.

Imagine you just online and are waiting for your friend's to squad up and there's people missing.
So you send them a Party Chat invite and ask them what's taking so long.
And those scrubs tell you, "I can't get past this obstacle course".
Lol, WTF?

Roflmao wow...

Max Payne had a rookie mode for everybody who was just starting then after a couple of matches you went on to the main modes. They need to implement a mode where only people with a lower kill death ratio can go and hone their skills. What I hate about this game is that it forces you to play an objective based match with random people. So you're either getting the objectives, or your team is doing absolutely nothing by camping back and trying to snipe with their cool invisible blankets...

G3l20NilYlO
06-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Even more, "Future Failures".

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5jeKB6Q8o&list=UUVg0rEq5YSwpbdDf95pzpYQ&index=0&feature=plcp

IV-70
06-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Even more, "Future Failures".

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5jeKB6Q8o&list=UUVg0rEq5YSwpbdDf95pzpYQ&index=0&feature=plcp

sorry, whats the point here? just look at your 1st post, 18-17, but you got hammered. this team atleast gave you a run for your money, and just were 23-24, 21-23

TRAJEKTURY
06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Heres a thought, how about work on your A-hole personality, so you can make some friends who will put up w/ you long enough to wanna play a few games w/ you. That way you don't have to play w/ all the so called "scrubs". Get over it tough guy, everyone goes through that playing w/ randoms. You could get on a team full of above avergage players and still get worked if you don't communicate and work together....

P.S, I've been calling for Publice Searchable Lobbies since the beta, Ubi/Redstorm doesn't care what we want. Were stuck w/ this horrible excuse of a matchmaking system.

sk1nd0gg
06-21-2012, 02:30 PM
scrubs/virgins whatever else they get called r in every game.people will never plug there mics in unless they have friends online.i myself would never play a team based game if i had no 1 to play with as games these days r all about kill kill kill and thats it.if they made it 1xp for a kill and shiz load for objectives work would get done fact.

a child will drop his life 2 play video games a man will drop his life 2 make the word a safer place.