PDA

View Full Version : Assassin VS Templar. Which one R you playing. Possible "Spoiler"

sk8terb0i
06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
So I have been getting ready for AC3. Played thru AC1 and AC2. Been playing Brotherhood. When something clicked. Who are the Templars and Assassins. Really we are playing Assassin's as desmond. He is an assassin and his ancestors. But really Lucy could have been working for the Templars. Abstergo could be a company made from assassins to keep the templars at bay. Think about it. If the assassin had the peices of Eden why would they need to hunt them down and keep them from the templars? This could be a very bad spoiler for people if it is true. Think about what happen to lucy, maybe it knew she was a double agent and took her out.

I dont know. just a thought. it would be a cool twist. but at the same time I would be very mad at myself.

Calvarok
06-20-2012, 10:48 AM
I think you should buy the revelations dlc. It explains a lot you want ansered. The assassins are the assassins. Absterfo is the templars.

sk8terb0i
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Ive played thru all the AC games and I know what it says. but really other then the 4 people Desmond knows about to be "assassins" in modern world. 2 of them work for Abstergo. Also it wouldnt be the first time this type of plot was used. The first AC Altair gives the PoE to his boss to find out he is being played. All I am saying is when desmond is in the animus the "assassins" around him are plentiful. and modern day their is just him.

What better way to get prisoner to do something for you then to make him think he isnt a prisoner at all. Maybe Lucy and her boss for the "assassins" planed to break desmond out to find the apples because while he was locked up at abstergo all he wanted to do was break out. all the while actually working for the templars.

SaintPerkele
06-20-2012, 06:50 PM
As Calvarok said, play "The Lost Archive"-DLC or watch walkthroughs on Youtube. Not the main Revelations game, just the DLC.

blazefp
06-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Think about what happen to lucy, maybe it knew she was a double agent and took her out.

She was a double agent. She was a Templar working inside the Assassins as a spy. It's the definition of double agent

SaintPerkele
06-20-2012, 09:35 PM
She was a double agent. She was a Templar working inside the Assassins as a spy. It's the definition of double agent
How about a nice SPOILER before you write something like that? The OP has obviously not played TLA yet..