PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and ACL nominated for Game Critics Awards 2012 (including Best of Show!)

RatonhnhakeFan
06-20-2012, 04:54 AM
http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/nominees.html

These are the most important E3 awards (selected by 35 media outlets)!
http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/img/votingpubs2012_revise.jpg

AC3 was nominated for:
- Best of Show
- Best Console Game
- Best Action/Adventure Game

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation was nominated for Best Handheld/Mobile Game

Hope both games win! :D

gamertam
06-20-2012, 07:12 AM
I like it. It was said, it a new engine: by Anvil. They won't re-hash from past games. Or something in that effect. The maps are bigger than previous games. I like that, it mean the longer game and more things to do. What you all think?

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Well deserved, AC3 looks outstanding. I haven't seen Liberation yet but I'm sure it is a quality game.

FirestarLuva
06-20-2012, 10:10 PM
I really hope both games win! When will this be?
P.S. Does anyone know when Game Of the Year is? Cause AC3 has very big potential to win there as well. :D

RatonhnhakeFan
06-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I really hope both games win!
P.S. Does anyone know when Game Of the Year is? Cause AC3 has very big potential to win there as well. :DGame Developers Choice Awards, Interactive Achievement Awards and BAFTA Video Game Awards are held each February/March.

I refuse to list Spike's VGAs among them

FirestarLuva
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm pretty sure AC3 will definetly win at least one of those awards (or possibly all of them) since it has already won best Game Of Show and Best Trailer at E3.

Turul.
06-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Halo 4 is on that list.

Lol really? like im a halo fan.

but all they did was make a new location (which looks relatively the same), updated graphics new enemies and guns.

NOLA_Assassin
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I refuse to list Spike's VGAs among them

Why? What's wrong with VGA?

LightRey
06-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Halo 4 is on that list.

Lol really? like im a halo fan.

but all they did was make a new location (which looks relatively the same), updated graphics new enemies and guns.
Well they didn't exactly show much more. Not to mention that Halo 4's story seems to be focused more on the Forerunners. There's also the matter of where the hell they are.

SaintPerkele
06-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Seems to me that AC3 and Dishonored are this year's winners. Definitely a good choice, these two are my most anticipated games for 2012.
Just surprised that neither Far Cry 3 nor Watchdogs are on this list.

rileypoole1234
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Well deserved.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Why? What's wrong with VGA?

The correct question would be "What's RIGHT with VGAs?". If you ever watched even one of their "ceremonies", you should know

SleezeRocker
06-21-2012, 06:45 PM
The correct question would be "What's RIGHT with VGAs?". If you ever watched even one of their "ceremonies", you should know

lol in VGA 09 where Jack Black pulled of a little 'stage show' XD
*Skip to 3:14*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QybnVGPTfQ

But yeah mostly it sucks since COD tends to win same category all the time, and sometime all the games they choose ain't even interesting.
Also sometimes the MC's are lame like I think it was VGA 10 when they were talking about SSX but some chick said "I love S_X!" and the dude says "Um...you mean SSX the game right?" Chick "...That too" Me- *rolls eyes*
And that one girl (idk if VGA 10 or 11) where she said (no pun intended) Lame 'She said' lines at everything the MC would say and me-*facepalm*
Oh and I htink it was VGA 09 where some lame-ace (rock) band played and they, literally, sounded bored sleepy that I too was falling asleep and instead switched to watching fiarly oddparents or something.

But all in All Im hoping AC3/L will win an award or two ;)

FirestarLuva
06-28-2012, 12:11 AM
AC3 and ACL won all the nominations! :D

De Filosoof
06-28-2012, 02:41 AM
AC3 and ACL won all the nominations! :D

They won nothing.
That doesn't make any sense. Stupid awards.

The last of us? Really?
That's just a mix of i am alive and uncharted.

Boooooooring..

roostersrule2
06-28-2012, 04:20 AM
They won nothing.

The last of us? Really?

Boooooooring..At the GT awards they won everything.

Jexx21
06-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Dawnguard is nominated for the best RPG. which is wierd. it's a DLC.

Felix-Vivo
06-28-2012, 09:49 AM
They won nothing.

The last of us? Really?

Boooooooring..

I was so disappointed! I mean, the game itself [The Last of Us] will probably be great, but as a fan of both the Uncharted games (I know they're not the same, but they look very similar in style) and of AC, the one that stood out more at E3 was AC3.
I am a bit bemused that it didn't win anything.

:nonchalance: