PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the 10 Crusaders at Arsuf? (PS3)

Barneyboy69
06-18-2012, 12:43 PM
I am now at the Plains of Arsuf and what a pig this is!

So far this has been the hardest bit of the game.

You know its not fair - ten Crusaders onto one Assassin in a space no bigger than a boxing ring! I must have attempted it about 30 times now and still can't beat them. Its as though my controller is just too slow in reacting.

On one of the attempts I managed to nullify seven of them but it left me extremely weak and vulnerable. If there was somewhere to run and hide for a while to recover and resynchronise it would help.

Any body got any tips for this bit of the game then?

It would be interesting to find out how many attepts everyone has made to achieve just getting to have a scrap with Robert De Sable!

I'm resting my hands and wrists for a few days as I am getting a bit of RSI !

SixKeys
06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
The best way is to wait until the enemies make their move and then counter. You can also try grabbing them and throwing them to the ground. Once they're lying on the ground, quickly switch to your hidden blade to finish them off. This tactic also works on Robert himself. The Templar knights can also grab and counter, so you have to be careful with them. If they try to grab you, break the grab hold, this will usually result in Alta´r kicking them away and you can move in for the attack. If you're running low on health, you can run around in circles for a while, dodging the enemies and your health will (very) slowly recharge. It's best to do this only when you've already killed at least a few guards.