PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III "Outfits" Menu

drewdalton
06-18-2012, 08:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MqfjN.png

http://i.imgur.com/MqfjN.png

I am hoping we get at least a few of these outfits in AC3. Who agrees?

GariStz
06-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Not sure about Desmond and the Spacial Armors, but Altair's, ACII, Brotherhood and Revelations robes 100% NEED to be in the game! I was really hoping for the ACII and Brotherhood's robes to be present in Revelations, as Ezio's last game, but they didn't. So, please, UbiSoft, put the four main robes of the last two assassin's for the third one!

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Sure, lets walk around wearing outfits made in the 15th century and 12th century..
Because thats cool..

FirestarLuva
06-18-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm not so sure it will help with blending in. Maybe some of them will be unlockable, but I'm hoping for new ones.

GariStz
06-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Sure, lets walk around wearing outfits made in the 15th century and 12th century..
Because thats cool..

It is. It's just a game. An outfit. To run around and have fun. Like using Desmond and especially RAIDEN in Brotherhood wasn't ridiculous? What's the problem with the Assassin's Robes? They could make a very fun diversion in the Free Roam....

Dralight
06-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Because thats cool..

Walking around Rome and Constantinople with the Desmond skin made sense and was cool too.. :rolleyes:

Sure they would all look really out of place in AC3, but I still think they would be nice to have as a nod to the previous games.

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Who said I liked having Desmond as a skin ? I found that ridiculous too as well as having Altair`s skin..
I don't like the idea altogether, I want relevant outfits, normal outfits. No skin, no ridiculous garbs and no DESMOND.

I want the Tailor to be for normal outfits relative to the time period, I want to wear a tri corn Hat, a coat, a Jacket, boots, slacks ..etc

NO MORE RIDICULOUS SKINS !! RAIDEN ??!! Oh my God that was just wrong.. I never used those skins.
Consider me someone who doesn't agree with this Thread..

TheHumanTowel
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Because thats cool..
Haven't you heard? Retro is so hot right now.

GariStz
06-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Who said I liked having Desmond as a skin ? I found that ridiculous too as well as having Altair`s skin..
I don't like the idea altogether, I want relevant outfits, normal outfits. No skin, no ridiculous garbs and no DESMOND.

I want the Tailor to be for normal outfits relative to the time period, I want to wear a tri corn Hat, a coat, a Jacket, boots, slacks ..etc

NO MORE RIDICULOUS SKINS !! RAIDEN ??!! Oh my God that was just wrong.. I never used those skins.

I consider you someone, who needs to chill. We are not talking about the in-game tailor shops, we are talking about the Extras Menu>Skins/Bonus Outfits, nobody's touching your precious time period fashion. Like many of the things in the AC Universe, nobody's forcing you to use them! They'll be there for the people who want them. Purely cosmetic, just like Altair's Robes were in the Extra Outfits in AC2, both Alty and Ezio's robes should be in AC3. People who want them are asking the developers if they can implement them into the game, if you don't like them - don't use them - play as Connor's normal outfit, the way it's meant to be played, but I, personally, would like some extra hours of fun, playing as Connor in Ezio's AC2 robes, etc...

Captain Tomatoz
06-18-2012, 01:14 PM

As far as I'm concerned if its optional then add it. Doesn't effect you or me or anyone else who doesn't like the skins :D

SixKeys
06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
A Desmond skin would be okay, but the Altaďr and Ezio skins are getting old. I'd rather see lots of skins for Connor, like the captain's uniform.

MT4K
06-18-2012, 01:26 PM
I think i have to agree with sixkeys here. As much as i do love the old robes.

Now obviously i personally have nothing against them adding old outfits again like altair ect. I just look more forward to seeing lots of new outfits like sixkeys said the captain outfit and so on.

Of course I would still be happy to see the iconic outfits from the past games return. I just probably wouldn't use them very often. if at all.

Turul.
06-18-2012, 01:26 PM

if you don't like them, then don't use them.

simple.

if other people want them, then so be it.

i dont really care. ive walked around as the other characters for too long, so i wont be using them

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 01:30 PM
I`d rather have them pour precious time and resources into more relevant outfits rather than rehashed skins that are completely pointless in my opinion.
If they can make the 2 features then I`v no problem, but as for me I`d rather have period-relevant outfits..

GeneralTrumbo
06-18-2012, 02:45 PM
I think the one that we have a guaranteed chance of seeing is the Desmond outfit. Not so sure about the rest.

GeneralTrumbo
06-18-2012, 02:46 PM
I`d rather have them pour precious time and resources into more relevant outfits rather than rehashed skins that are completely pointless in my opinion.
If they can make the 2 features then I`v no problem, but as for me I`d rather have period-relevant outfits..
I think since Desmond is still in the game, they should still have a skin for him. BUT, along with that, they should have more relevant time period stuff as well.

notafanboy
06-18-2012, 03:09 PM

indeed... but what would they be ? Would they have to be relevant to the time period or just being an assassin ?

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 03:12 PM
indeed... but what would they be ?
maybe different Assassin Outfits ? Civilian Outfits ? Master Assassin outfit ? Native Poncho ? High class outfit ? Middle class Outfit ? Worker outfit ? Winter outfit ?

pacmanate
06-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Seeing as its Desmonds last game. I want all 3 Ezio skins and Altairs skin.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Because thats cool..Not like the stuff that Ratonhnhaké:ton wears fits late 18th century in any shape anyway. But I don't want old outfits in AC3, not because they don't fit the period but because they don't fit the characters. Each of these outfits were designed for a specific character, putting them in others' outfits is just in-game cosplay to me

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Not like the stuff that Ratonhnhaké:ton wears fits late 18th century in any shape anyway. But I don't want old outfits in AC3, not because they don't fit the period but because they don't fit the characters. Each of these outfits were designed for a specific character, putting them in others' outfits is just in-game cosplay to me
On the contrary, Connor`s only "stand out" in his outfit is the Hood, so far his outfit is the most that doesnt stand out like a soar thumb..

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 03:56 PM
On the contrary, Connor`s only "stand out" in his outfit is the Hood, so far his outfit is the most that doesnt stand out like a soar thumb..Altair's outfit was the one that stood out the least. And Aveline's will blend well too. Ratonhnhaké:ton's stands out the most, even though it fits the character perfectly and is my favorite assassin outfit yet.

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Altair's outfit was the one that stood out the least. And Aveline's will blend well too. Ratonhnhaké:ton's stands out the most, even though it fits the character perfectly and is my favorite assassin outfit yet.
Did you ever search for 18th century clothing ? I advise you do

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Did you ever search for 18th century clothing ? I advise you do
We're talking what we see in the game. In AC1, I did see other people wearing very similar stuff to what Altair wore. When I watch AC3 videos, no one has the hood, whether it's the frontier or the cities.

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 04:12 PM
We're talking what we see in the game. In AC1, I did see other people wearing very similar stuff to what Altair wore. When I watch AC3 videos, no one has the hood, whether it's the frontier or the cities.
Thats what I said..
The hood is the only thing that stands out in Connor`s outfit..

MT4K
06-18-2012, 04:13 PM
I think you are all missing the point....

As long as he looks like a badass while walking in slow motion from different angles... Then it's all good :D

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Thats what I said..
The hood is the only thing that stands out in Connor`s outfit..But this "only thing" makes him stand out heavily, not very good for an assassin.

But whatever, I love this outfit and it ain't like guards were extremely smart in previous games anyway so :P

I think you are all missing the point....

As long as he looks like a badass while walking in slow motion from different angles... Then it's all good :D
True :D

HelterSeltzer
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Supposedly, there are other skins.
Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-connor-skin.jpg (http://about<strong></strong>:blank)
Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg (file:///C:/Users/ECsonic/Downloads/Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg)
I wouldn't mind not having Ezio and Altair skins... move on, you know? :p

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 04:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-awMru-3GflQ/T3g865TPuCI/AAAAAAAAB6s/TUp-IkP8IpI/s1600/Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-connor-skin.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JwqQMDm9Duo/T3g87dc0vII/AAAAAAAAB60/pcfwoZ6hEHU/s1600/Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg
Pics didn't work, fixed :P

Sushiglutton
06-18-2012, 05:40 PM
I want to be a Kapitän with a Scotische Steinschlosspistole :D!!!

drewdalton
06-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-connor-skin.jpg (http://about<strong></strong>:blank)
Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg (file:///C:/Users/ECsonic/Downloads/Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg)

I'm sorry but if I can't walk aroundin Ezio's Brotherhood robes in AC3, I'm done living on this world...

Lonesoldier2012
06-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Let's have no preorder bonus crap or dlc either. The outfits should all be in the game.

mattahleen
06-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Classic Des, Abstergo Des, Ac3 Des, Embers Ezio, Old Altair, Ishak Pasha Ezio, Captain Connor, Native Assassin Connor, colonial coat, red coat.

OriginalMiles
06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Desmond, Alty AC1, Ezio AC2, Connor Civilian outfit!!
(Oh and Desmond should look like his AC3 appearance, which'll most likely be the same as the others)

drewdalton
06-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Pics didn't work, fixed :P
I liked your sig so much, I made a desktop of it. Lol
www.imgur.com/msRVi.png

De Filosoof
06-18-2012, 07:16 PM
What about a young Connor skin? Would be nice right?

deskpe
06-18-2012, 08:10 PM
the only non Connor costume I want is Nikolai Orelov's

RatonhnhakeFan
06-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Let's have no preorder bonus crap or dlc either. The outfits should all be in the game.Yep. But it's a DLC generation a.k.a. cut the content out of the main game and throw it all over the place...

I liked your sig so much, I made a desktop of it. Lol
www.imgur.com/msRVi.pngLove it! :D <3 But wait, it's "whom" ??? :O I made an error? :(

GeneralTrumbo
06-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Classic Des, Abstergo Des, Ac3 Des, Embers Ezio, Old Altair, Ishak Pasha Ezio, Captain Connor, Native Assassin Connor, colonial coat, red coat.
Having all them would be my dream come true.

Desmond, Alty AC1, Ezio AC2, Connor Civilian outfit!!
(Oh and Desmond should look like his AC3 appearance, which'll most likely be the same as the others)
I'm pretty sure he will have his hood up in this installment. =P

Evenesque
06-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Because thats cool..

Do you really want to start that conversation? Because that's just begging to start a heated discussion about the fact that you can be inconspicuous despite being the only person in the entire city of Boston wearing white and a hood.

BATISTABUS
06-19-2012, 12:01 AM
For the OP's image, you have the wrong image for the armor of Ishak Pasha. You posted the concept art. I think you want this, as it looks quite different.
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/c/c4/Armor-ishakpasha-revelations.png

MetalCreed
06-19-2012, 12:04 AM
I want new outfits. Also, since armors will be absent, we HAVE to have like 10 new outfits to unlock, and 5+ old ones from previous AC games.

Krayus Korianis
06-19-2012, 12:50 AM
No more Ezio, no more Altaďr. Only Desmond and the new Assassin, Connor.

JCearlyyears
06-19-2012, 02:30 AM
I want the previous outfits back. Just puttin' it out there.

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Do you really want to start that conversation? Because that's just begging to start a heated discussion about the fact that you can be inconspicuous despite being the only person in the entire city of Boston wearing white and a hood.
You clearly like jumping to conclusions. If you`v actually given yourself the time to read all my posts in this thread rather than choose one out of the blue and THEN reply, you would`v understood my point of view..

I clearly stated and admitted that Connor`s hood is the only piece in his outfit that stands out, meanwhile, the Jacket, undershirt and rest of his garments are very Accurate and faithful to the time..

And that walking around in 12th century clothing is just ridiculous in my opinion..

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 02:43 AM
The skins have always been about out-of-place or wierd outfits. If you want to be canonical or fit in, use the actual outfit system. Skins are a place to play around.

Evenesque
06-19-2012, 02:46 AM
The skins have always been about out-of-place or wierd outfits. If you want to be canonical or fit in, use the actual outfit system. Skins are a place to play around.

Yea. I mean, Raiden was a skin at one point. Does 'it has to make sense,' really fit into the picture from that point on at all? lol

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Yeah. From the Naval gameplay it seems like we'll have a great variety of canonical cosmetic outfits and ability to modify them, so I'm sure you'll be fine if all the skins don't fit in at all, Assassin_M.

For me, the whole appeal of skins is looking like a time-traveler. If I wanted to roleplay, or first time through the story, I always took outfits off and used different armor.

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Yeah. From the Naval gameplay it seems like we'll have a great variety of canonical cosmetic outfits and ability to modify them, so I'm sure you'll be fine if all the skins don't fit in at all, Assassin_M.

For me, the whole appeal of skins is looking like a time-traveler. If I wanted to roleplay, or first time through the story, I always took outfits off and used different armor.
like I said, I`v no problem whatsoever If they indeed include cosmetic skins, but it should not interfere with providing more logical outfits, because in my opinion if any MORE time or resources may be given to either, it should be to the logical outfits in my opinion..

RatonhnhakeFan
06-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Yea. I mean, Raiden was a skin at one point. Does 'it has to make sense,' really fit into the picture from that point on at all? lol

I tried to erase Raiden skin from my memories, thanks Saibox! >.<

;P

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 03:18 AM
like I said, I`v no problem whatsoever If they indeed include cosmetic skins, but it should not interfere with providing more logical outfits, because in my opinion if any MORE time or resources may be given to either, it should be to the logical outfits in my opinion..
I really don't think that leaving out one "special" outfit give the team more time to make the normal ones. For one thing they're probably designed by entirely different people. Making one person not do something doesn't make the other person able to do more.

Hay I loved the Raiden skin! Expecially in cutscenes

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 03:25 AM
I really don't think that leaving out one "special" outfit give the team more time to make the normal ones. For one thing they're probably designed by entirely different people. Making one person not do something doesn't make the other person able to do more.

Hay I loved the Raiden skin! Expecially in cutscenes
Im speaking under the speculation that the "Appearance" department is worked on by the same people, but if thats not the case,,
And there`s nothing i hate more than that Raiden skin..

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 03:33 AM
Well I doubt that the same exact people that work on period clothing would work on futuristic outfits/ports of previous game outfits. Also, porting a previous game outfit seems like a totally different job. that's upscaling an old thing and fitting it onto the new character animation setup.

I think in general gamers assume that game design is fluid enough that cutting something means getting exactly that much back somewhere else. I seriously doubt that things are that simple, and I hate when people use that argument, no offence.

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Well I doubt that the same exact people that work on period clothing would work on futuristic outfits/ports of previous game outfits. Also, porting a previous game outfit seems like a totally different job. that's upscaling an old thing and fitting it onto the new character animation setup.

I think in general gamers assume that game design is fluid enough that cutting something means getting exactly that much back somewhere else. I seriously doubt that things are that simple, and I hate when people use that argument, no offence.
I called it "Speculation" Its not like I said its a fact, and im not even arguing

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 03:41 AM
It's your argument for why they shouldn't spend time on weird outfits, right? I don't mean you're being combative or aggressive, having an argument in favor of something is not a bad thing.

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 03:44 AM
It's your argument for why they shouldn't spend time on weird outfits, right? I don't mean you're being combative or aggressive, having an argument in favor of something is not a bad thing.
I am combative and aggressive, although subtly :p

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 04:01 AM
Nah, you're just expressing your opinion and worrying about wether the game won't be able to cater to you and people like you's tastes. That's commendable. I believe however, that normal appearance mods will be more than enough to fulfill your customization needs, and there will be at least a few skins that fit the time period.

Nothing really more can come of this until we get a quote or behind the scenes look (or the game releases)

Assassin_M
06-19-2012, 04:06 AM
Nah, you're just expressing your opinion and worrying about wether the game won't be able to cater to you and people like you's tastes. That's commendable. I believe however, that normal appearance mods will be more than enough to fulfill your customization needs, and there will be at least a few skins that fit the time period.

Nothing really more can come of this until we get a quote or behind the scenes look (or the game releases)
Fair enough..

Evenesque
06-19-2012, 05:04 AM
I am combative and aggressive, although subtly :p

Not so much lol

I just want to be able to 1) Dye Connor's clothes to something less conspicuous than White, and 2) Wear a tricorn hat.

Calvarok
06-19-2012, 06:34 AM
His shade of "white" pretty much matches the average townsperson's dress from what we've seen.

mattahleen
06-20-2012, 05:21 AM
Do you guys forget the concept of the option? It is the solution to everything. Hate team modes in multiplayer? make it optional. Dont like the hood or tricorn hat? make them optional. Want a harder game or a fun game? make it optional.

ivetusmcsat8202
06-27-2012, 08:59 PM
I would love to have all of the main armor and avatars from past AC games in ACIII. It doesn't effect gameplay and is only for those who want to go in and change the character look after initial playthrough or unlock. I finished off my Platinum on ACR with the Desmond skin just last week. That change gave it a new sense and altered my perception just enough to help me past the last couple trophies that were pure grinding for luck. :) Then afterward I kind of enjoyed playing it as a different character other than old Ezio.

BRANDONxPRODIGY
06-27-2012, 10:29 PM
i'd rather not have ezio/altair/desmond skins. and not something like raiden. ever.

i want outfits that relate to the setting/era, like the turkish assassin outfit did in revelations

JCearlyyears
06-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't think that the outfits should always be relevant to the time period. The outfits are supposed to be fun(ny) (but also can be relevant, for example, the drachen armor, the turkish assassin outfit, and the capes) and a lot of people enjoyed the Raiden outfit just because of it's ridiculousness. I think there are enough outfits for AC3 that are relevant to the time that the rest should be for fun. For example, Desmond, the robes of the previous games, etc.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
I want to leave behind Ezio and Altair in this game, their stories are over. I'd like to see some Outfits just of Connor, maybe like the "Ship Captain" outfit or "Winter Gear", something relevant to Connor and Connor only.

GeneralTrumbo
06-27-2012, 11:15 PM
I want to leave behind Ezio and Altair in this game, their stories are over. I'd like to see some Outfits just of Connor, maybe like the "Ship Captain" outfit or "Winter Gear", something relevant to Connor and Connor only.

A Desmond outfit would make sense at least.

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-05-2012, 12:01 AM
an altair outfit wouldnt make sense, as the ac2 series' excuse was that altair was found in the memory banks of the memory core lucy gave rebecca from abstergo. ac3 uses the completely new animus 3.0

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 12:05 AM
an altair outfit wouldnt make sense, as the ac2 series' excuse was that altair was found in the memory banks of the memory core lucy gave rebecca from abstergo. ac3 uses the completely new animus 3.0

Are you sure it is a new animus? I'm pretty sure it is just a new update. Also, Desmond has memory in his genes and this new animus/update can surely access his old memories and get the skin back.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 12:07 AM
I want a Altair skin if you have save game filed of all the games from AC1, as a sort of thank you for sticking out till the end.

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah!^(till the end of Desmond)

reddragonhrcro
07-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I don't think that the outfits should always be relevant to the time period. The outfits are supposed to be fun(ny) (but also can be relevant, for example, the drachen armor, the turkish assassin outfit, and the capes) and a lot of people enjoyed the Raiden outfit just because of it's ridiculousness. I think there are enough outfits for AC3 that are relevant to the time that the rest should be for fun. For example, Desmond, the robes of the previous games, etc.

When i first heard of the Raiden outfit i tought that it would be "Raiden" and not Ezio in his body lol,atleast they could have added his high-frequency katana to go with the outfit.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 12:27 AM
The Desmond outfit made some pretty funny moments ''My armor blunted his attack''

LightRey
07-05-2012, 12:30 AM
The Desmond outfit made some pretty funny moments ''My armor blunted his attack''
xDD
I should try that.

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 12:31 AM
How did his armor blunt a stab wound to the abdomen?

LightRey
07-05-2012, 12:33 AM
How did his armor blunt a stab wound to the abdomen?
I'm still confused about that. I'm pretty sure he got stabbed pretty badly. He either got really lucky somehow or it was an illusion created by the apple or something, idk.

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM
That would make sense.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM
...Armor of Altair.
Ya know, that armor that was made by help from a godly artifact?

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Are you sure it is a new animus? I'm pretty sure it is just a new update. Also, Desmond has memory in his genes and this new animus/update can surely access his old memories and get the skin back.

im sure alex hutchinson said it shortly \fter announcement

LightRey
07-05-2012, 12:39 AM
...Armor of Altair.
Ya know, that armor that was made by help from a godly artifact?
It was and we know, but we kinda saw Ezio bleed and pass out, so there's that problem. :nonchalance:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
He may have passed out due too the pure shock??? who really knows.

LoyalACFan
07-05-2012, 12:48 AM
I could do without the Desmond, Brutus, and Pasha ones, but the others would be cool. Especially Ezio's Brotherhood one, that was always my favorite. I don't see why people are concerned about Ubi expending time and resources on it, since they're already made and all they would have to do is re-apply them and maybe tweak the cloth physics a bit.

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 12:50 AM
I think they would have to redo all the skins because it is a different engine but what do I know about any of that?

LightRey
07-05-2012, 12:53 AM
I think they would have to redo all the skins because it is a different engine but what do I know about any of that?
Well I can imagine them not having to, but it'd probably look wrong if they didn't.

reddragonhrcro
07-05-2012, 12:59 AM

Not quite if the new engine is basicly an major updated version of the old engine,the outfits would need to be just re-edited.

JCearlyyears
07-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Oh. Well hopefully Ubi will put in the old outfits.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 04:08 AM
I want my save file idea >__>

Black Shadow943
09-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Because thats cool..

Dude, cool your tits, but if you work for Ubi, I'm sorry but walking around in outfits from the 15th and 12th century in AC3 is a heck of a lot cooler then walking around as Desmond, a character from 600 years in the future. nough said

Black Shadow943
09-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Dude it's just a f***ing game chill, the outfits are for fun, and besides Raiden was a tease to MGS after MGS used an Altair skin in the 3rd game for snake. this thread is for ideas on the outfits being in AC3 not to bash on them for being out of place, you just need to stop raining on everyones parade

morpheusPrime08
09-01-2012, 06:13 AM
What outfit is that on the bottom right?

naran6142
09-01-2012, 06:45 AM
What outfit is that on the bottom right?

I think thats Pashas armor from ACR...

DarkSolitude-X
09-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I honestly doubt Ubisoft will have Altair or Ezio skins. We will probably see a Desmond skin and a few AC3 related skins.

ElderMark
09-01-2012, 10:57 AM

Consider me someone who doesn't agree with this Thread..Got to agree with you,the raiden skin shouldnt even been put as a reward,when it more of a let down.Just my two cents.

De Filosoof
09-01-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't agree. A young Connor skin would be much better.

dewgel
09-01-2012, 05:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned if its optional then add it. Doesn't effect you or me or anyone else who doesn't like the skins :D

Agreed. Plus it fits in well with the "animus" feel, as the idea is that the user is just a 'skin' that the Animus puts in place of the person they're remembering.

deskp
09-01-2012, 05:54 PM
They need to enable us to use all the skins wore by Connor. I HATE when they lock off playable skins after the main characther dont use them anymore in the story.

mikepilgrim
09-02-2012, 08:31 AM
i hope to and i agrees

LoyalACFan
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
They need to enable us to use all the skins wore by Connor. I HATE when they lock off playable skins after the main characther dont use them anymore in the story.

Yeah. Most of Ezio's disguises were too stupid for me to have any desire to use them again, but the hoodless Altair armor, Carnevale cape/mask, Roman Legionary armor, and hooded Cappadocia cloak would have been cool to use after they stopped being used in the story.

Free_Hidings
09-03-2012, 02:42 AM
I want a Desmond ACB skin, a Revelations Desmond skin, AC3 Desmond skin and hopefully a bonus "Desmond in his teens" skin. And also a Harlequin skin.

SixKeys
09-03-2012, 02:54 AM

Agreed. I would have loved to keep the Cappadocia cloak. I probably would have worn it all the time instead of all that bulky armor.

Ielgon
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Going off previous titles we'll probably get a young Connor, AC3 Desmond, Altaďr and/or Ezio (or Connor in their robes, for Ezio probably his Revelations robes since those look the most like what Connor is already wearing) and then the pre-order outfits maybe also Aveline if you link Liberations. I don't think we'll see any more than that since previous titles have all just been those things with nothing of the outfits worn throughout the game (Cappadocia cloak, Carnivale cape and mask), maybe they'll suprise us though since this time there won't be any armor so the only way I see to customize the looks of Connor would be outfits (or maybe this time you can craft parts of outfits and then "make your own Connor" with them).

Kings2387
09-03-2012, 02:58 PM
A make your own Connor of sorts would be awesome, at least a deeper sort of customization with armor and robes and additional skins. Something like a mix and match. But doubtful.