PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 can't connect to Uplay?

nickw1984syd
06-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Hi Guys,

I've just started play Assassins Creed 2 and for some reason I can't get it to connect to Uplay. I have Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and it connects fine to Uplay.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Cheers,
Nick

Esparte
06-18-2012, 03:11 AM
i have the same issue

Sveet09
06-18-2012, 07:51 AM
I just bought revelations and i'm having this problem. Was logged into brotherhood all last week.

When I try to connect in the Ubisoft Game Launcher I get the error that my login failed and that I need to log into uplay at least once before playing in offline mode. I didn't even have to input my username/password, they were autofilled from playing brotherhood, but I have double checked them anyways and reset my password via password recovery. Obviously I can log into this forum using my login, so i'm not sure what the problem is.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon or else I am going to have to try to get my money back.

edit- wrong forum, i am connecting via PC, though the problems seem related.

shroomie3527
07-30-2013, 10:49 AM
I would really like to know the answer to this. I am connected to Uplay, of course, and I am by the door in Villa that keeps saying 'Unlocking via UPLAY is required to enter.' It is kinda bugging me..lol

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 10:50 AM
I would really like to know the answer to this. I am connected to Uplay, of course, and I am by the door in Villa that keeps saying 'Unlocking via UPLAY is required to enter.' It is kinda bugging me..lol
Did you redeem the points from the Uplay menu??

shroomie3527
07-30-2013, 11:00 AM
It keeps freezing my Xbox..

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 11:01 AM
It keeps freezing my Xbox..
Hmm...well, you have to redeem points from in-game actions to unlock rewards, but since it freezes X-box...did you send to Ubisoft support about this??

shroomie3527
07-30-2013, 11:21 AM
The start menu is now saying that Uplay is having technical issues, so maybe after they fix them, it will work. Lol

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 11:26 AM
The start menu is now saying that Uplay is having technical issues, so maybe after they fix them, it will work. Lol
Maybe you should PM a Mod about this

Mr_Shade
07-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Best to contact support about Uplay issues - and rewards - since the 'Mod' team would only redirect you..

www.support.ubi.com

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Best to contact support about Uplay issues - and rewards - since the 'Mod' team would only redirect you..

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)
you don`t get like me capitalizing your title?? fine :|

Mr_Shade
07-30-2013, 12:16 PM
you don`t get like me capitalizing your title?? fine :|
huh?