PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Support sucks big time

Bucur92
06-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Every time Mr Shade says:Please contact Ubisoft Support - links are in my signature.I had a problem i did but they didnt even bother to respond.I know 48 hours but 2 weeks pas no answer.
I did find a solution on the internet but not from Ubisoft so called Support.

Mr_Shade
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Support do try and answer within 48 hours, so I don't know what went wrong with your case..

Very odd you did not get any reply! Since there is normally an automated email - did you check your spam? (if you use an Internet based email such as gmail, remember to check he spam folder on the web, as well as your local one)

Can you please PM me the ticket number, and I'll investigate.

Dont post it here, but in PM.

Bucur92
06-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Yes i ckeck spam folder nothing i appreciate youre tryng to help me but i already found a solution as i said.Maybe next time when i may have a problem with a Ubisoft game they will do their job and answer it.

Mr_Shade
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Well if you give me the support ticket I can see why you did not get a reply - will stop it happening in the future.

We do get people bad mouthing support, for no reason, or even when They have never contacted them.

We take complaints serously so we like to check and see what went wrong - so they can improve for the future.

Bucur92
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM
So now you are calling me a liar because i tell the truth.You do realize this think has not happen only to me there are others complainig about this.Do you think i have nothink else to do with my time but i gues you just keep defending them even when their not doing their job because you work there.

Assassin_M
06-15-2012, 02:49 PM
So now you are calling me a liar because i tell the truth.You do realize this think has not happen only to me there are others complainig about this.Do you think i have nothink else to do with my time but i gues you just keep defending them even when their not doing their job because you work there.
Just give him your ticket number..
Its just a Procedure, he wants to make sure it doesn't happen again..

Mr_Shade
06-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Indeed..

Looking into these hiccups helps others and makes the process better.

If you don't want to give me the number, that's fine, however I can't pass on your complaint without it.

obliviondoll
06-15-2012, 08:21 PM
For the record, take a look here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/449985-The-unofficial-guide-to-reporting-issues-to-Ubisoft-(from-someone-with-experience)).

This IS an intermittent issue with Support, but more often than not, they WILL give you some form of reply within 48 hours. And it's worth keeping an eye on your ticket, because otherwise you can have it automatically marked "solved" for no reason. In spite of Support insisting that this no longer happens, I've now had it happen multiple times since they made that claim, so it can be proven that it DOES still happen.

If your ticket gets marked as "solved" and you see it within a certain timeframe (they've said it's 30 days, but I've had tickets locked within 24 hours), you should be able to reply and re-open the ticket.

oreganitis
12-26-2016, 05:28 AM
Ubisoft has probably the worst support I have ever encountered. My case 03906964 has had no response, despite my having created numerous other cases to draw some attention to this case after weeks of radio silence.

vioLence1337
12-26-2016, 06:39 AM
UBISOFT has the worst support ever i'm at 14 days wait time so far, case number 03941584 feel free to talk to them.

I finished Syndicate on ps4 everything 100 percent but the latest 1.5 patch messes up alot. If you play 30 minutes to 1 hour you have to deal with atleast 2 to 5 crashes.(back to XMB screen on ps4)
I also finished Jack the Ripper DLC today and i can't even start howmany glitches and errors that DLC has...( game crashes, horse and carriage chases where the game just freezes every single time you speed up the carriage?)

1.5 patch biggest failure ever and UBISOFT sup^port is a joke.

HDinHB
12-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Impressive thread necro! 4.5+ years might be a new record!

I don't know about Ubi, but with some companies I get a much faster response from their twitter support than their web-based or even phone support.

http://i.imgur.com/opk4S1Y.png

vioLence1337
12-28-2016, 01:40 AM
No community manager anymore? Was expecting a reply by now.

BaronParadox92
05-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Every time Mr Shade says:Please contact Ubisoft Support - links are in my signature.I had a problem i did but they didnt even bother to respond.I know 48 hours but 2 weeks pas no answer.
I did find a solution on the internet but not from Ubisoft so called Support.

You kidding? Sure beats my problem. I have waited a whole month for someone to help me. I got locked out of my old email, wanted to change it on my account, and they keep saying "oh you need such and such information for us to help". Oh yeah? Well i don't have that. It's in my old email! So I either have to a) pray the account I have now doesn't get compromised, or b) just make a new account. Ubisoft customer support is total trash. They don't care.