PDA

View Full Version : Connor has a twin?! (speculation)

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Considering Charles Lee could be Connor's father, Connor could have a twin.

Charles Lee was married to a Mohawk woman at one point, who gave birth to twins.

therefore connor could have a twin.

"After completing his schooling, Lee reported for duty with his regiment in Ireland. He purchased a Lieutenant's commission in 1751. He was sent with the regiment to America in 1754 for service in the French and Indian War under Major General Edward Braddock. Lee was apparently not with the regiment when it suffered disastrous defeat at the Battle of the Monongahela in 1755. During this time in America, he married the daughter of a Mohawk Indian chief. His wife (name unknown) gave birth to twins. Lee was known to the Mohawks as Ounewaterika, or "Boiling Water"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lee_(general)

EDIT:

also it has been said that general Lee loved dogs and had many.

the name connor means "hound-lover"

"When Connor's village is destroyed, Charles Lee would not have been there. He left the village in 1757 (Expedition of Louisburg) and eventually moved to the colonies in 1773. Therefore, Charles Lee would DEFINITELY have survived the destruction of Connor's village.

http://madassgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ac3_screen_10tcm2242728.jpg

Why wouldn't he hold his son like that? Perhaps he didn't realise it was his son after being gone so long. Anything is possible.

The developers also said that there is one large deviation from historical fact. It could involve this in some way, shape or form." -BBALive

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:07 PM
For god`s sake, man..
Again, Many Historical evidences and facts do not support this theory

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Which would be....?

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Which would be....?
Charles Lee was very well respected by the tribe of his wife..
Colonists burned Connor`s Village to the ground and everyone was killed (most likely)

for one..

Also, why would Charles be holding his son like this ?

another fact is that Desmond`s ancestors are all fictional..

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:17 PM
you cannot state your specualtion as fact.because it hasn't been confirmed.

its been stated that he was called "boiling water by the natives because he was unpredictable and often violent

"After completing his schooling, Lee reported for duty with his regiment in Ireland. He purchased a Lieutenant's commission in 1751. He was sent with the regiment to America in 1754 for service in the French and Indian War under Major General Edward Braddock. Lee was apparently not with the regiment when it suffered disastrous defeat at the Battle of the Monongahela in 1755. During this time in America, he married the daughter of a Mohawk Indian chief. His wife (name unknown) gave birth to twins. Lee was known to the Mohawks as Ounewaterika, or "Boiling Water"."

you have not presented any FACTS that have dissproved my theory.

so as it stands, this theory has not been disproved.

Saar Ben Kiki
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
i support both sides.. but only time will tell
i think that if connor has a twin, he should be killed during the burning of the village for plot twist
and connor would want to seek out justice for his village and family.. or perhaps, his deceased family...
could be very interesting, judging from the fact that connor and lee have some sort of 'special relationship' it would encourage interactions with his family therefore his "two sons and mohawk wife"

if lee really has this type of role in the story ubi should have kept info. about him more seriously...

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
you cannot state your specualtion as fact.because it hasn't been confirmed.

its been stated that he was called "boiling water by the natives because he was unpredictable and often violent

you have not presented any FACTS that have dissproved my theory.

so as it stands, this theory has not been disproved.
Whatever you say..
Your disproof will come on October 30th..

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Whatever you say..
Your disproof will come on October 30th..

you don't have to be a **** about it.

just say "i disagree with you theory, and here is why"

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Colonists burned Connor`s Village to the ground and everyone was killed (most likely)

for one..

Abusive father? it's not that difficult a concept. Why would anyone be holding connor like that, it's more likely to be his father than anyone.
I like the idea of charles lee being connors father, since as far as i'm aware it makes sense, as in the dates and the situations align pretty well.

And where was it stated that all of desmond's ancestors are fictional?

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
you don't have to be a **** about it.

just say "i disagree with you theory, and here is why"
Im terribly sorry I did not mean to be an A double S I swear..
I apologize If I seemed that way..
but again, your disproof will come on October 30th;)

dxsxhxcx
06-14-2012, 06:22 PM

for one..

Connor come back from the jungle and see his village being burned, he tries to help and then Charles Lee stop him before he is seen by the colonists who are burning his village...

also just because all Desmond's ancestors until now were fictional, this doesn't mean they can't change that now...

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Abusive father? it's not that difficult a concept. Why would anyone be holding connor like that, it's more likely to be his father than anyone.
I like the idea of charles lee being connors father, since as far as i'm aware it makes sense, as in the dates and the situations align pretty well.

And where was it stated that all of desmond's ancestors are fictional?

its not but, its just assumed

altair and ezio are most likely entirely fiction.
so connor may be a fictional character, but who he represents may not be....if that makes sense

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Im terribly sorry I did not mean to be an A double S I swear..
I apologize If I seemed that way..
but again, your disproof will come on October 30th;)

apology accepted.

you just came off very aggresive

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Its Cliche... soooo VERY Cliche..
But, I guess its pointless, so continue on speculating; I`ll just make a thread on release date and say "I TOLD YA SOO"

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:31 PM
its not but, its just assumed

altair and ezio are most likely entirely fiction.
so connor may be a fictional character, but who he represents may not be....if that makes sense

Altair and Ezio are entirely fiction, they never existed, no one like them ever existed. (probably...)
But that doesn't mean connor can't be based on a real person.

Also, Sofia sorto is based on a real person, and desmond's descended from her, so HA.

dxsxhxcx
06-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Its Cliche... soooo VERY Cliche..
But, I guess its pointless, so continue on speculating; I`ll just make a thread on release date and say "I TOLD YA SOO"

yeah, because a person driven by revenge is the most original concept already made.. :p

I agree that this situation would be a little cliché but this doesn't mean it can't happen... let's wait and see... :)

De Filosoof
06-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Good theory :)

oliacr
Connor and his twin oOOooOOoo

Saar Ben Kiki
the true question should be- why would someone who is NOT his father would do such a thing?
i mean, hes not same age and doing such thing seems unlikely for someone who just knows him not inside family....

Assassin_M
Altair and Ezio are entirely fiction, they never existed, no one like them ever existed. (probably...)
But that doesn't mean connor can't be based on a real person.

Also, Sofia sorto is based on a real person, and desmond's descended from her, so HA.
yes.... BASED on a real person.. she most probably was not named Sofia Sartor..

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:33 PM
yeah, because a person driven by revenge is the most original concept already made.. :p

I agree that this situation would be a little cliché but this doesn't mean it can't happen... let's wait and see... :)

Who says it has to be a revenge story?

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:33 PM

i thought conner wasnt really driven by revenge, more driven by justice and "freedom fighter" stuff

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:34 PM
i thought conner wasnt really driven by revenge, more driven by justice and "freedom fighter" stuff
He`s talking about AC II

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:35 PM
yes.... BASED on a real person.. she most probably was not named Sofia Sartor..

Yes and connor would be BASED on a real person. He probably wasn't even named Ratonhnkaké:ton..

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Yes and connor would be BASED on a real person. He probably wasn't even named Ratonhnkaké:ton..
Ugh.. you do not get it..
I mean that this would make Charles Demsond`s Ancestor get it ?

dxsxhxcx
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
He`s talking about AC II

this... I believe Assassin-M was saying that the theories presented here were cliché, then I replied to that saying that Ezio story in AC2 was also a cliché...

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Ugh.. you do not get it..
I mean that this would make Charles Demsond`s Ancestor get it ?

Yes i get it. and i don't see a problem with it.

After all, i am descended from both Charlemagne and Ghengis kahn.

...Statistically speaking.

freddie_1897
Ok, now would probably be a bad time to mention that Ezio COULD have been real, seeing as how claudia was definetly real and has her diary on show in a museum in Florence, and I believe she mentions Ezio in it.

Turul.
i suppose

still was a good story though.

at least he was a dynamic character

Assassin_M
this... I believe Assassin-M was saying that the theories presented here were cliché, then I replied to that saying that Ezio story in AC2 was also a cliché...
But the revenge story is less Cliche, I mean think about it..
"Connor... I.... am your twin brother"
"Noooooooo.... how can this be ??"

Ugh

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok, now would probably be a bad time to mention that Ezio COULD have been real, seeing as how claudia was definetly real and has her diary on show in a museum in Florence, and I believe she mentions Ezio in it.

is this true?

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:41 PM
is this true?
True in the AC Universe..
and its Maria not Claudia..

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:41 PM

Ugh

I think he'd know if he had a twin...

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:42 PM

Ugh

i mean connor could have a twin that wasnt secret.

which isnt too cliche

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:43 PM
I respectfully disagree with your theory, for reasons that I do not wish to disclose..
but an official "I TOLD YA SO !!" will be made..
expect to hear from me on release date:p

Turul.
I think he'd know if he had a twin...

agreed.

unless the village was destroyed when they were babies and didnt remember anything

Turul.
I respectfully disagree with your theory, for reasons that I do not wish to disclose..

we shall see

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:45 PM

Such confidence!

Given that you don't know you're right, you shouldn't say you're right.

You seem to be making the fatal error of trying to predict what ubi will do. And that doesn't work.

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Such confidence!

Given that you don't know you're right, you shouldn't say you're right.

You seem to be making the fatal error of trying to predict what ubi will do. And that doesn't work.
Im not predicting;)

I`ll be gone now:rolleyes:

Turul.
06-14-2012, 06:46 PM

lol the theory has strengthend!

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Im not predicting;)

I`ll be gone now:rolleyes:

No, you're stating as fact, which is far worse.

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 06:51 PM
No, you're stating as fact, which is far worse.
Nope I did not say anything as fact :o

De Filosoof
06-14-2012, 06:51 PM

Connor kinda looks like Charles too but maybe it's because of their angry look.

freddie_1897
06-14-2012, 06:52 PM
True in the AC Universe..
and its Maria not Claudia..
No, it's claudia, ezios sister, at least im pretty sure anyway

itsamea-mario
06-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Nope I did not say anything as fact :o

"Wait till October 30th for your disproof" (or something...)

This equates to: on october 30th you'll be Proven wrong.
Proof means it's a fact, so you're saying that it is a fact that he's wrong, therefore you are saying it is a fact that Lee is not connors father.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-14-2012, 07:43 PM
The twin theory could be possible, very possible in fact.

Ubi has mentioned a few times (and I'm sure if you have any History Classes/Courses) you know that the people in this time period kept very organized and detailed journal entries. These entries were so in detail they described the weather during that day/time. If Ubisoft could somehow acquire a journal or find a historian they could very well base the character "Connor" off of somebody in real life.

Turul.
06-14-2012, 09:25 PM
The twin theory could be possible, very possible in fact.

Ubi has mentioned a few times (and I'm sure if you have any History Classes/Courses) you know that the people in this time period kept very organized and detailed journal entries. These entries were so in detail they described the weather during that day/time. If Ubisoft could somehow acquire a journal or find a historian they could very well base the character "Connor" off of somebody in real life.

some sources claim charles lee had twins with the mohawk woman. im going to assume ubi knows this. since they spend far more time than i do researching

Fury074ubi
06-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Connor come back from the jungle and see his village being burned, he tries to help and then Charles Lee stop him before he is seen by the colonists who are burning his village...

also just because all Desmond's ancestors until now were fictional, this doesn't mean they can't change that now...

Jungle?

BBALive
06-14-2012, 11:15 PM

for one..

When Connor's village is destroyed, Charles Lee would not have been there. He left the village in 1757 (Expedition of Louisburg) and eventually moved to the colonies in 1773. Therefore, Charles Lee would DEFINITELY have survived the destruction of Connor's village.

Why wouldn't he hold his son like that? Perhaps he didn't realise it was his son after being gone so long. Anything is possible.

The developers also said that there is one large deviation from historical fact. It could involve this in some way, shape or form.

The facts actually support this theory rather than disprove it.

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 11:16 PM
When Connor's village is destroyed, Charles Lee would not have been there. He left the village in 1757 (Expedition of Louisburg) and eventually moved to the colonies in 1773. Therefore, Charles Lee would DEFINITELY have survived the destruction of Connor's village.

The developers also said that there is one large deviation from historical fact. It could involve this in some way, shape or form.

The facts actually support this theory rather than disprove it.
Yeah I guess you`re right..
I still disagree with the theory, though..

Ayush_S92
06-14-2012, 11:39 PM
I like your style itsamea-mario! :D

And this theory, even though completely possible, does sound a bit improbable.

Turul.
06-15-2012, 03:34 AM

yeah probably.

but idk, i like jsut having fun trying to figure stuff out, especially when it comes together like this

RatonhnhakeFan
06-17-2012, 10:15 PM

On the contrary IMO. Everything seems to fit a bit too much. New Assassin is born in 1755 to Mohawk mother and English father which is exactly how Charles Lee's historical twins were. And then it turns out that Lee is actually one of the main characters in the game and we've already seen him interacting with Connor. I mean, this has a giant "father vs son on morals and world dilemmas during revolution" sign written all over it. I'm actually gonna be more surprised if ti turns out that Ratonhnhaké:ton is NOT Lee's son considering that Ubisoft made him have exactly the same ethnic background (happening exactly the same year) as Lee's real historical twins.

dxsxhxcx
06-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Jungle?

lol... yeah, I was late for class when I posted that and I didn't remember the word "forest" for a moment (english is not my native language).. :p

but I believe everyone understood what I tried to say, Connor = Tarzan!! /jk xD

tarrero
06-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Yeah I guess you`re right..
I still disagree with the theory, though..

However, you have to admit there are some "facts" that coincidentally, can support his theory, about Connor´s background matching connor´s story, And well, I also think Lee will play a HUGE role....

1.Charles lee received a court martial veredict and had a grugde against Washington.
2. The game will span from 1753 to 1783
3He died in Philadelphia, 1782
4Philadelphia is set to be featured in the game, but on a more linear fashion, pretty much like AC2 Rome...

In those same scans it is read that his role is "big and mysterious", of course only Ubisoft knows what is going to happen, and at the moment, all of this seems to be pointles, but what he says might occur though.

BTW I dont like the idea of a "evil" aka templar twin.

LightRey
06-18-2012, 12:00 PM
I just don't see it happening.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Bumb :o

One additional thing I thought about. What is the point of starting the game 2 years before Ratonhnhake:ton is born? AFAIK, no important stuff (regarding to the war) happened in 1753. Obviously, if it's 2 years before the main pratogonist is born, then this memory must come from one of its parents. Why would we view a memory like that? And regardless of whether we access this memory at the beginning or later in the game, how are we even able to access it? Since it comes from one of Ratonhnhake:ton's parents, wouldn't be Desmond required to relive significant amount of that parent's life to synch well with him/her to be able to access memory from 1753 which obviously is much later in the life of him/her?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Just dont make him a cheesy main villain. Please, maybe a Assassination target.

Timeaus
07-12-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't think this will be the case though cause I doubt that the Corey May would make it this easy for us to figure out, it too obvious because why would he write a story that we can just look it up on Google or something and figure out a major plot like this.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:26 AM
That is the problem with historical story lines, you can read the whole plot through Google.
You can probably already know all the Patriotic targets if you go on Google.

Timeaus
07-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Yes exactly, hence why I said Corey May won't it make easy for us to figure out the plot this easy because he knows people will look things up on Google. So it won't be that obvious. Yes with the targets we can probably guess those, but we don't know the story behind it though.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:36 AM
I don't think this will be the case though cause I doubt that the Corey May would make it this easy for us to figure out, it too obvious because why would he write a story that we can just look it up on Google or something and figure out a major plot like this.It became only too obvious/easy when we had the date of Ratonhnhake:ton's birth. It was included in the video of his arsenal Ubisoft sent to press probably forgotting about the date birth detail because sure in later versions of the same video, the date is missing completely.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 03:39 AM
sooo Charles E. Lee is Ratonhnhaké:ton's dad ?!?!? makes no sense his father was a british soldier that was killed before Ratonhnhaké:ton's birthday..

Lonesoldier2012
07-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Pfft. I made mine first http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661412-Wait-a-sec

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:41 AM
It is really obvious now :nonchalance:
I really hope they dont opt for a cheesy villian.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Pfft. I made mine first http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661412-Wait-a-sec

Sorry, couldn't find this thread ;P What do you think of my post? :)

One additional thing I thought about. What is the point of starting the game 2 years before Ratonhnhake:ton is born? AFAIK, no important stuff (regarding to the war) happened in 1753. Obviously, if it's 2 years before the main pratogonist is born, then this memory must come from one of its parents. Why would we view a memory like that? And regardless of whether we access this memory at the beginning or later in the game, how are we even able to access it? Since it comes from one of Ratonhnhake:ton's parents, wouldn't be Desmond required to relive significant amount of that parent's life to synch well with him/her to be able to access memory from 1753 which obviously is much later in the life of him/her?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:44 AM
I think I got what you meant from it, but not exactly sure....
Do you mean we relive the life of his brother or something along those lines?

Lonesoldier2012
07-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Sorry, couldn't find this thread ;P What do you think of my post? :)

That could just be a prologue starting in 1753 an ending in 1755

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:46 AM
But how will Desmond view it? magic?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I think I got what you meant from it, but not exactly sure....
Do you mean we relive the life of his brother or something along those lines?No, the life of his father or mother (if he's born in 1755 and the memory is from 1753)

That could just be a prologue starting in 1753 an ending in 1755Yeah but wouldn't we have to view it from a perspective of an ancestor?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:47 AM
But why view them? what is so important?

Timeaus
07-12-2012, 03:50 AM
yeah exactly what I was thinking

Lonesoldier2012
07-12-2012, 03:50 AM
But how will Desmond view it? magic?

No, the life of his father or mother (if he's born in 1755 and the memory is from 1753)

Yeah but wouldn't we have to view it from a perspective of an ancestor?We viewed Ezio's birth. Technically from the view of his mother.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Not really, you synced with his birth.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:51 AM
But why view them? what is so important?

That's what I'm wondering about. From a perspective of Desmond & co, why would they go back to a memory of one of the parents instead of jumping straight to Ratonhnhake:ton's life? Not to mention, how can Desmond just view a memory from late point of one of the parent's life just like that? Shouldn't he synchronize before that? Or is prior-synchronization required only if the memory you're trying to access particularly traumatic?

We viewed Ezio's birth. Technically from the view of his mother.Technically, however, it's a unique case when it's the same memory from two different perspectives, esp. considering that the mothmom and Ezio are still connected through the umbilical cord. Or it can be argued that it's just a different camera perspective to avoid showing the scene from the perspective of Ezio coming out of his mom's uhh... ****** :p This is not the case when the child ain't even conceived yet. There's no second perspective here, this 1753 memory would be exclusive to one of the parents.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
I think sync with birth is required, since it is the easiest memory too access.

Timeaus
07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah the main reason that Desmond is reliving Connor is to know more about the temple of TOWCB so he need to fully synch with Connor so it has nothing to do with his parent.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Well yeah, but why go into his father/mother memories?
I believe only sync with birth is required.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Yeah the main reason that Desmond is reliving Connor is to know more about the temple of TOWCB so he need to fully synch with Connor so it has nothing to do with his parent.

You don't get my point. He is born in 1755, yet Desmond will view a memory from 1753, a year Ratonhnhake:ton didn't exist at all yet. So this is not his life Desmond will be relieving in 1753 memory

I think sync with birth is required, since it is the easiest memory too access.Well, we didn't sync with Altair's birth.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Yeah, and he only needs birth sync like with Ezio.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Yeah, and he only needs birth sync like with Ezio.
But we never did birth sync with Altair

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:14 AM
I think they went as far as they can go with the Animus 1.0

Legendz54
07-12-2012, 04:17 AM
Theory makes sense
Connor is the son of british father, Charles lee = British
I would assume Connor would not like his father very much for abandoning his village when it was burned. Although it seems from that picture that Connors village is being destroyed and Charles Lee is taking part in destroying the village while holding Connor back.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Also, the pic with Charles Lee holding Connor by the throat.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:19 AM
"Ratonhnhake:ton, I'm your father"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

this gonna be good xD

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:20 AM
Oh god...
This is why I am against this theory....xD
I seriously cannot see any compelling evidence against it.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:37 AM
Another interesting thing about the pic from OP is that it can't happen before 1773. Assuming 1755 as the year of Ratonhnhake:ton's birth, he would be 17/18 in this pic. Boston gameplay happens in 1773, we saw the date so this pic probably happens before that and we will get the entire transition from this native outfit to assassin outfit, kind of like Ezio did.

Although it seems from that picture that Connors village is being destroyed and Charles Lee is taking part in destroying the village while holding Connor back.That's not possible, he joined Assassins in 1770 (which is after the burning of his village) and this scene can't happen before 1773 because Lee was absent from America for over a decade before 1773

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:39 AM
I think we can all agree Google spoiled the plot for us.

AssassinGame1
07-12-2012, 04:41 AM
Considering Charles Lee could be Connor's father, Connor could have a twin.

Charles Lee was married to a Mohawk woman at one point, who gave birth to twins.

therefore connor could have a twin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lee_(general)

EDIT:

"When Connor's village is destroyed, Charles Lee would not have been there. He left the village in 1757 (Expedition of Louisburg) and eventually moved to the colonies in 1773. Therefore, Charles Lee would DEFINITELY have survived the destruction of Connor's village.

The developers also said that there is one large deviation from historical fact. It could involve this in some way, shape or form." -BBALive

I like the way u think! YOU JUST GAVE AWAY A MAJOR SECRET IN AC3!! Good work.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:43 AM
Too be fair, all we have too do is go on Google and we can uncover all the Assassination targets.
it is obvious that the Patriot Templars are the traitors of the Revolution, which all can be found on Google.
And Charles Lee was kind of a give away. Bleh.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Just hope that Ratonhnhake:ton's twin brother/sister (or other sibling if he doesn't have a twin) or mother don't die in that raid on his village. Not here for Ezio revenge rehash. And yes, it would be hard to interpret it not in the context of revenge

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Actually, I want them too die too avoid a twin brother story.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Actually, I want them too die too avoid a twin brother story.Even an "evil twin brother" story would be better than rehashing the same thing another Assassin in the same series already experienced (dead family members). Ohh, and Altair also had his wife and son killed. Yeah, enough of that

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 05:02 AM
But it could end up being extremely cheesy :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 05:05 AM
But it could end up being extremely cheesy :nonchalance:Yeah, still better than yet another family tragedy. Plus, if Lee's the father, than I doubt there's gonna be any evil twin. Lee would obviously be the primary conflict father figure

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 05:07 AM
I guess they may be able too pull off a good father-son story, but those kind of stories end up being cheesy, maybe the AC team can overcome that....
Tho I still find it funny how easy it was too figure this out.

monoman32
07-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Bumb :o

Maybe Connor was never born in 1755, and the video was wrong.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 05:08 AM
Uhh...no.
How would the video be ''wrong''?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Maybe Connor was never born in 1755, and the video was wrong.
It is a possibility. Small, because why would an official video be wrong, but everything's possible. But if it's not 1755, then he's not Lee's son and there's no "super reveal!" so why wouldn't they put the correct date in new version of the video, with say 1753 date, or 1757 date? Instead of correcting it, they've removed it.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 05:12 AM
Yeah, generally speaking, mistakes that dont give away anything are corrected, but stuff like that are just flat out scheduled for deletion.

Lonesoldier2012
07-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Uh no guy's. I came up with this theory first http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661412-Wait-a-sec

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 08:23 AM
...Okay, and???

Timeaus
07-12-2012, 09:37 AM
he just want credits for it thats all

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I kinda...thought so, every 2nd post is the link .____.

Felix-Vivo
07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm hoping that if this is true, it's a lot more twisty in context.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Just dont make it cheesy, I would hate one of those cheesy ''HAHA! I AM YOUR EVIL TWIN1!11'' storylines.

Felix-Vivo
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
They did say we'd be fighting against other natives, didn't they?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:32 AM
They said we will be fighting other tribes, but his twin is from his tribe obviously...

yylsaeed
07-12-2012, 01:45 PM
you could be right, when there are a blanks in historical record like the twins not being named, ubi could easilly take advantage of that. but id think that if lee's wife's village was burnt it would be recorded.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Not necessarily, some stuff just get lost over time. Maybe it was recorded but lost some time in the 18th century.

playassassins1
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
They said we will be fighting other tribes, but his twin is from his tribe obviously...

Uh no, its not obvious. His father isn't from his tribe because he's English, So his twin may very well be with his father....

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 02:02 PM
But his brother is from his tribe. Since he is his well...twin. Making him technically part of the tribe.

playassassins1
07-12-2012, 02:11 PM
But his brother is from his tribe. Since he is his well...twin. Making him technically part of the tribe.

True, but if he was with Connor's tribe he would have already known he had a twin brother.
But, yeah. If Connor really has a twin brother, he is sort of part of the tribe even though he could be somewhere else.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Maybe he wont be a villain..maybe a friend, but you dont even realize he is your brother?

BBALive
07-12-2012, 03:11 PM
sooo Charles E. Lee is Ratonhnhaké:ton's dad ?!?!? makes no sense his father was a british soldier that was killed before Ratonhnhaké:ton's birthday..

[citation needed]

BBALive
07-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Actually, I want them too die too avoid a twin brother story.

I don't.

Just imagine that this theory is correct for a moment. If Connor's twin survives the destruction of the village, and goes on to side with the British/Loyalists during the Revolution, it would create a rivalry between him and Connor, which could mean that they will eventually have to fight each-other. This shows how loyal Connor is to his own ideals, going as far as killing his own brother because he believes it is the right thing to do.

It would be good in-terms of characterisation. Whether it will happen or not is unknown.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't.

Just imagine that this theory is correct for a moment. If Connor's twin survives the destruction of the village, and goes on to side with the British/Loyalists during the Revolution, it would create a rivalry between him and Connor, which could mean that they will eventually have to fight each-other. This shows how loyal Connor is to his own ideals, going as far as killing his own brother because he believes it is the right thing to do.

It would be good in-terms of characterisation. Whether it will happen or not is unknown.
Uhm ok, isn't Ratonhnhake:ton supposed to be independent/neutral? I know the trailers make it look like he's just a Continental Army soldier, but I still want to believe what developers say that this won't be some silly 'Murricaaa!!!' story and he won't be doing Washington's orders and killing his own people to help American Colonists. No way they would do that, I refuse to belive it.

Besides, it may as well be a twin sister, not brother. She wouldn't go to war. Yeah, some Native women did fight/were hunters/preferred tasks that were usually for men, but it was very rare obviously.

BBALive
07-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Uhm ok, isn't Ratonhnhake:ton supposed to be independent/neutral? I know the trailers make it look like he's just a Continental Army soldier, but I still want to believe what developers say that this won't be some silly 'Murricaaa!!!' story and he won't be doing Washington's orders and killing his own people to help American Colonists. No way they would do that, I refuse to belive it.

Besides, it may as well be a twin sister, not brother. She wouldn't go to war. Yeah, some Native women did fight/were hunters/preferred tasks that were usually for men, but it was very rare obviously.

When did I said anything about Connor NOT being neutral? Him killing his own brother if he believes it is the right thing to do has nothing to do with his neutrality. His brother could be the one the confront Connor. Connor doesn't seem to be taking orders from anyone, even Washington. In the E3 Frontier demo he used the Patriot solider as an informant, nothing more. He denied his request to actively help the Colonists, focusing on killing the Templar rather than fighting with them in a battle. But that's irrelevant. I was just putting forward a hypothetical situation.

His brother or sister could be a friendly associate. It would be helpful if he had British/Loyalist associates, to help him locate Templars and the like. His brother could fill that role. I don't doubt that he'll have British/Loyalist associates anyway.

And yes, it's already confirmed that you will kill other Native Americans.

Apirka
07-12-2012, 03:54 PM

Indeed.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if this theory turns out to be true -- cliché or not, if it's well done it can still be interesting. (I mean, revenge stories are cliché too, but that doesn't stop me from loving them.) would prefer a friendly sibling, though, so that an evil twin doesn't take away from those glorious daddy issues that screenshot hints at- I mean, a friendly sibling would be nice. Yes. Ahem.

But even an evil twin could turn out to be entertaining. AC has had an interesting story up to now, I doubt they completely fail this time, evil twin or not.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 04:00 PM
When did I said anything about Connor NOT being neutral? Him killing his own brother if he believes it is the right thing to do has nothing to do with his neutrality.WHen you suggested he will kill his brother because his brother would fight on British side?

And yes, it's already confirmed that you will kill other Native Americans.Where was it confirmed?

BBALive
07-12-2012, 08:25 PM
WHen you suggested he will kill his brother because his brother would fight on British side?

Where was it confirmed?

Images showed Connor fighting another Native American. I'll try and find it. In the mean time, if anyone has the image, please post it.

xcamthemandudex
07-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say this: if Connor were to have a twin, I'd highly doubt that Ubisoft would play it off as an "evil twin" story-line. If they did, and should BBALive be able to find the image of Connor fighting another Native American, it would probably be the Connor's brother is a Templar (or being used by the Templars). I can see Connor trying to convince his twin that the Templars are wrong and the Assassins are the ones who are fighting for mankind.

I think that Charles Lee is grabbing Connor because Connor was following him. Wouldn't you be curious why someone dressed like that was walking through the woods alone? Charles Lee probably grabbed him and held Connor against a tree so that he could question why Connor was there, what he is doing, and/or what his intents were.

Back to the twin thing, what is they weren't identical? I can see that confusing Connor and having him and his brother not know they were brothers. However, I don't believe this is a likely thing because I highly doubt that Connor's village would have been burned down during his infant and toddler years so that would make Connor not knowing his brother very unlikely. I can see them getting separated, Connor chasing after his brother, and this leading to the conflict with Charles Lee.

All of the things I have stated are nothing more than speculation and I base nothing on set-in-stone facts.
yes, I feel like I have to state that or I'll be shot at.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 09:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc&feature=player_detailpage

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 11:42 PM
I think we might talk too him but never know that he is Connor's brother :nonchalance:

Timeaus
07-13-2012, 12:18 AM
How do we know for sure that Connor will have twin brother, he might have a twin sister :p

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:23 AM
I am not sure he really knows it, I think it would be nice if we just kill him as a Assassination target :p

Timeaus
07-13-2012, 12:33 AM
That will be kinda odd killing your own twin brother. What I'm trying to say is that Connor's twin sibling don't have to be a guy but girl so we don't have to have a evil twin in the game. I don't like the idea of a evil twin, seemed like it has been many times before.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:34 AM
And it could turn out too be cheesy...
By now everything adds up too it being true. First, that pic, his birth date, the fact that they removed the video and put it back up, they said there will be one big historical deviation.

Timeaus
07-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Yeah dude I don't want it to be cheesy, hence why if this is true I'm hoping Connor will have a twin sister instead of brother. It said that Charles Lee wife gave birth to twins but never stated whether they are twin boys or girls.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Since it is lost in history, they can change it up a bit. Just dont make it cheesy, and no Ezio re-hash.

BBALive
07-13-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say this: if Connor were to have a twin, I'd highly doubt that Ubisoft would play it off as an "evil twin" story-line. If they did, and should BBALive be able to find the image of Connor fighting another Native American, it would probably be the Connor's brother is a Templar (or being used by the Templars). I can see Connor trying to convince his twin that the Templars are wrong and the Assassins are the ones who are fighting for mankind.

I think that Charles Lee is grabbing Connor because Connor was following him. Wouldn't you be curious why someone dressed like that was walking through the woods alone? Charles Lee probably grabbed him and held Connor against a tree so that he could question why Connor was there, what he is doing, and/or what his intents were.

Back to the twin thing, what is they weren't identical? I can see that confusing Connor and having him and his brother not know they were brothers. However, I don't believe this is a likely thing because I highly doubt that Connor's village would have been burned down during his infant and toddler years so that would make Connor not knowing his brother very unlikely. I can see them getting separated, Connor chasing after his brother, and this leading to the conflict with Charles Lee.

All of the things I have stated are nothing more than speculation and I base nothing on set-in-stone facts.
yes, I feel like I have to state that or I'll be shot at.

Connor killing other Native Americans doesn't necessarily mean that his brother is a Templar or anything like that. It's well-known that Native Americans fought for the British/Loyalists during the Revolution.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 01:04 AM
Not all fought for Loyalists, some fought for the Colonists too.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 04:46 AM
Since it is lost in history, they can change it up a bit. Just dont make it cheesy, and no Ezio re-hash.The "lost in history" aspect actually makes me wonder if perhaps Desmond/William and Assassin ain't aware of Ratonhnhake:ton either. I'm trying to make sense of why are we viewing memories from 1753, before his birth (which means those have to be memories of either his mom or dad). Perhaps, Desmond is actually trying to follow Charles Lee's history but it doesn't bring any results but then bam, surprise Charles Lee has kids and Desmond switches to following Ratonhnhake:ton? But would the Assassin order lose records of one of their (presumably) top members too?

This doesn't make sense... :/

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Do keep in mind, we start the game in front of the Temple.
Maybe a hint leads them too Raton, but why follow Charles?
And every Assassin we played as became a major part of the order :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Do keep in mind, we start the game in front of the Temple.
Maybe a hint leads them too Raton, but why follow Charles?
And every Assassin we played as became a major part of the order :nonchalance:
And they didn't lost records of any of them so :/

I have no idea what's the point of 1753 memories. In some sources, that's the date that Charles Lee is said to have arrived in America but IDK.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 04:55 AM
They may just take the cheap way out and say ''This is the only way too get into your ancestors memory''

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 05:00 AM
They may just take the cheap way out and say ''This is the only way too get into your ancestors memory''
ugh *thinks thinks thinks*. Ratonhnhake:ton means "life scratcher"/"one who scratches at life". In the thread where it was revealed/confirmed and discussed, someone said that it may reffer to difficult birth (that perhaps he barley survived birth). Maybe they will explain that the birth was traumatic memory and Desmond needs to be 'eased' into it first, hence why we view memories of mom/dad before birth? But mom/dad are different people. Synching with them wouldn't influence how easy Desmond is getting synced with Ratonhnhake:ton :confused:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 05:02 AM
ugh *thinks thinks thinks*. Ratonhnhake:ton means "life scratcher"/"one who scratches at life". In the thread where it was revealed/confirmed and discussed, someone said that it may reffer to difficult birth (that perhaps he barley survived birth). Maybe they will explain that the birth was traumatic memory and Desmond needs to be 'eased' into it first, hence why we view memories of mom/dad before birth? But mom/dad are different people. Synching with them wouldn't influence how easy Desmond is getting synced with Ratonhnhake:ton :confused:

Considering Raton is inside his mom, does that not mean technically he is in Connor?
I think you just solved it o-o.....

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Considering Raton is inside his mom, does that not mean technically he is in Connor?
I think you just solved it o-o.....There is a connection during pregnancy, but even if we assume that the 1753 memory is from December 31st 1753 and that Ratonhnhake:ton was born on January 1st 1755, the absolute minimum gap between the memory and birth, that's still 12 months lol. Human pregnancy can't take that long xD

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 05:08 AM
Darn it, whenever we come close, something ruins it....
Maybe it actually is the hint in the Temple?
It may tell him something hinting at Raton, they think of Charles Lee/Raton's mother, and then BAM, he goes into Raton.
Best explanation I have right now...

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 05:17 AM
Darn it, whenever we come close, something ruins it....
Maybe it actually is the hint in the Temple?
It may tell him something hinting at Raton, they think of Charles Lee/Raton's mother, and then BAM, he goes into Raton.
Best explanation I have right now...
Unless the 1753 memory is like Cristina's memory, accessed later in the game and the game starts from 1755, Ratonhnhake:ton's birth? But then, how could we jump into late period of life of either his mom or dad just like that? Unless the mom was young hmmm.... Maybe if she was like 18/20, we could just jump into it without problems? Was it anywhere confirmed we DEFINITELY start from 1753 and go chronologically?

EDIT: Just checked, Charles Lee is just 21 in 1753 actually O-O, for some reason I thought he would be older

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 05:20 AM
I dont know why, I just think of Charles Lee as Asian, I just cant help it.
Anyways: I think they can take some historical liberties here, with how old his mother is. So take from that what you will.
Quite honestly, it seems the most plausible thing right now.

xcamthemandudex
07-13-2012, 05:33 AM
Connor killing other Native Americans doesn't necessarily mean that his brother is a Templar or anything like that. It's well-known that Native Americans fought for the British/Loyalists during the Revolution.

That isn't really what I meant, I was only going off of what a person had said about a photo of Connor killing a Native American and how it could be his brother and people saying his brother might be a Templar.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 05:34 AM
I was searching for it a few minutes ago, I cant find anything. Are you guys sure?

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
07-13-2012, 08:24 AM
A lot of people seem to be assuming that if he does have a twin, he wouldn't know them. I don't think Ubi would do a Star Wars.

Also, if we do get to see memories before Connors birth and IF Charles Lee is his father, we could get to see memories from Lee's point of view. Perhaps getting an insight into his motivations during the conflict.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 08:28 AM
But why would they go to Lee? they dont care about the war.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
07-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Because during the years prior to Connor's birth that the game is said to feature, Charles Lee was fighting in the Seven Years' War. It has been said by developers that we get to see some of this war too.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Because during the years prior to Connor's birth that the game is said to feature, Charles Lee was fighting in the Seven Years' War. It has been said by developers that we get to see some of this war too.

May I ask where did you get this information?

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
07-13-2012, 08:58 AM
About the Seven Years War being in the game? You can, but I can't remember exactly. There have been far too many interviews to remember, but bare with me.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 09:00 AM
I still dont really get why it would be in the game, tho /:

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Well that was easier than I expected: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/03/21/assassin-39-s-creed-iii-39-s-historical-secrets.aspx

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 01:38 PM
But why? is there a reason to see the war?

WolfTemplar94
07-13-2012, 02:51 PM
But why? is there a reason to see the war?

Obviously there is some connection to the story. I guess we don't have enough information to know.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 02:54 PM
I dont think Charles Lee really did anything interesting :nonchalance:

Acrimonious_Nin
07-13-2012, 04:03 PM
^ he made twins...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 04:05 PM
But why are we following him before the birth of Connor?

Turul.
07-13-2012, 04:09 PM
cuz that's his daddy!

Acrimonious_Nin
07-13-2012, 04:34 PM
We are not following anyone ? Ratonhnhaké:ton is about 10 and C. E. Lee is about 21. I think we are just following Ratonhnhaké:ton after his birth...

xcamthemandudex
07-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Perhaps, should we see things before Connor's birth, it would be from Connor's mother's point-of-view?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM
We are not following anyone ? Ratonhnhaké:ton is about 10 and C. E. Lee is about 21. I think we are just following Ratonhnhaké:ton after his birth...
No. He's not born yet in 1753, he's born in 1755

Acrimonious_Nin
07-14-2012, 12:09 AM
How is that even accurate so what your saying is that Ratonhnhaké:ton is actually 15 when he joins the order of Assassins in 1770 ? so when we see Ratonhnhaké:ton in action he is only in his early 20's ? Maybe even 19...that's crazy lol...But if that is the case then who are we playing as for the first 10 years of life within this time frame ? Maybe they will start in 1753 where they show us the beginning of something.. and then it will fast forward to 1755, or 1770. Thus making Ratonhnhaké:ton's story extra short and Desmond's story extra long...>_>

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 03:15 AM
Ever heard of time skipping? :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 06:16 AM
How is that even accurate so what your saying is that Ratonhnhaké:ton is actually 15 when he joins the order of Assassins in 1770 ?Yes. Ubisoft did reveal his birth year. 1755. And in the same video the 1770 date was shown when he joined the Assassins so yeah, he was 15.

so when we see Ratonhnhaké:ton in action he is only in his early 20's ? Maybe even 19...that's crazy lol...
Not really. When we first played as Ezio, he was just 17

But if that is the case then who are we playing as for the first 10 years of life within this time frame ? Maybe they will start in 1753 where they show us the beginning of something.. and then it will fast forward to 1755, or 1770. Thus making Ratonhnhaké:ton's story extra short and Desmond's story extra long...>_>There will obviously be lots of fast-forwarding at the beginning, like there was with Ezio (we jumped from his birth to when he's 17). As to who we play as during 1753 part, before Ratonhnhake:ton's birth, I have no idea.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 08:17 AM
They will probably have some cutscenes then speed through everything.
I just cant see why you would want to play as Charles Lee :nonchalance:

WolfTemplar94
07-14-2012, 11:17 AM
They will probably have some cutscenes then speed through everything.
I just cant see why you would want to play as Charles Lee :nonchalance:

Playing as Charles Lee would be epic.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 11:18 AM
But why? what is the reason?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Just watched interview with Alex from GameSPot here: http://comic-con.gamespot.com/live-show/live-show-day-2/ and around minute 28 he says that the Kenway last name is a spoiler :confused: How so? I tried google but all "Kenway + american revolution" results bring AC3 results. Didn't find anyone relevant from that period named this way

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 02:07 PM
I cant find anybody notable called Kenway.
Gone 30 pages, cant find anybody.
Tried running it by Wikipedia, got nothing.
Maybe just a cover up?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I cant find anybody notable called Kenway.
Gone 30 pages, cant find anybody.
Tried running it by Wikipedia, got nothing.
Maybe just a cover up?Maybe he was thinking about the "Lee" last name? xD That one would be a spoiler, Kenway doesn't seem like a spoiler to me in anyway

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 02:28 PM
His name is Connor Kenway Lee?
That....sounds kinda odd...xD
Kenway is not a important, or notable person in the Revolution. I call cover up.

Felix-Vivo
07-14-2012, 02:30 PM
How is that even accurate so what your saying is that Ratonhnhaké:ton is actually 15 when he joins the order of Assassins in 1770 ? so when we see Ratonhnhaké:ton in action he is only in his early 20's ? Maybe even 19...that's crazy lol...

Yup, he is 18 in the Boston demo.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 02:32 PM
18 and possess godly skills?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
Been searching for a extended period of time, there is no sort of Kenway involved in the war.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 03:42 PM
18 and possess godly skills?

Been searching for a extended period of time, there is no sort of Kenway involved in the war.Didn't find myself anything either. Agree that it seems like a cover up. Like the deletion of his birth year from the weapons video.

Yup, he is 18 in the Boston demo.Which means he's legal and we can drool all over dem lips and *** all we want, yas gur! http://i48.tinypic.com/20frywn.jpg

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Honestly, what is the point? Google exists, Ubisoft. And there is nothing on it.