PDA

View Full Version : intermidate

justinssongs
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM
ok I have a really stupid ? ok one of my horses now can train for inter. reigning.and has two stars in it already...but there is no place to go for the actual event... i see them for all the classes but not intermiate reiging? whats up with that?

AmandaRoberts
06-16-2012, 03:38 AM
You have to make sure you have the right trailer. If you horse is at intermediate he won't be able to enter junior races and be required to enter intermediate races only. the trailer costs 6,000 and the luxurious one is 9,000.

UBI-Cowhand
06-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Thanks Amanda Roberts! :)

bhavenarabs
06-19-2012, 01:45 AM
I have the large trailer and my standard-breds have been intermediate trained for awhile now, but there is NO intermediate buggy competitions on the map?? I am having to train them in saddle seat since I have intermediate for that one. Why no buggy?? I have the intermediate round pen and training them in it?/

justinssongs
06-20-2012, 06:29 PM
actually i have the luxious trialer..... i still cant find the city that holds the intermidate reining comptition... when i try to go to any of them it says he isnt able to and i do not see the one for the intermiate reigning? st fentlock is for junior and the one city with all the comps on it says professional