PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 PC delayed

Bucur92
06-13-2012, 07:56 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/13/ghost-recon-future-soldier-to-release-on-pc-june-26/ Assassins Creed 3 PC is TBD
Mr Shade a few days ago wrote this:
The PC version is still on track for release.
Any missing artwork / release info on trailers is an error. For more detailed info please watch closer to release, as at present there is no delay.
So a big lie from Mr Shade and Ubisoft.Congrats:mad:

j0kay
06-13-2012, 08:56 PM
Is this list official?

oliacr
06-13-2012, 08:57 PM
again??

TheLeoCrow
06-13-2012, 11:34 PM
again??

How can you be surprised about that? Ever since the first trailer, they included a note in the end that said that the pc release date would be determined. AC games have always been delayed for the pc. However we can be sure that the game will be released before december for pc since they did say it would be stupid to release a sci-fi game after the date it is supposed to take place.

Personally i am not sad about the delay, let the console players get it first and tell us if it's worth buying

SixKeys
06-14-2012, 12:29 AM
The devs were saying all throughout E3 that the PC version would be coming out at the same time as the console versions. That's reason enough to be upset. However, I'm not the least bit surprised, knowing Ubi's track record, so I'm not going to let this get to me. I would just like them to be honest with us this time and let us know well in advance when the actual PC release date will be, instead of two weeks before the general release.

elen90
06-14-2012, 03:52 PM
It's hardly surprising actually, PC AC games always take a while to have a determined released date. It's a shame, but no big deal. Plus, at least you're not a Mac user, like me. There's a good chance I'll never get to play it.