PDA

View Full Version : PS3 AC3 DLC and the bundle confusion

MBBM109
06-13-2012, 02:53 PM
So I have been trying to figure out if I should wait to get a PS3 until the bundle comes out due to the exclusive DLC they have spoken about (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/press/detail.aspx?cid=tcm:99-54007-16&ctid=tcm:95-27313-32). The language is not clear if there is exclusive DLC with the bundle or just the PS3 version of the game. It says the PS3 version will have access to four things at launch, but does this mean that it is included with the game or just that I can buy it day one? I am so confused about all this DLC stuff and I hope they can clarify what DLC is coming out for which bundles/versions/etc. so I can make an informed purchace. I would like to have all of the single player DLC (or as much as I can) as soon as I can get it. Fingers are crossed that they will announce a version soon that has all the DLC... So if you could help me figure out what DLC is coming out with what that would be great. Thanks.

im3jia
06-13-2012, 05:30 PM
The PS3 version will have 4 exclusive missions at launch to download (like Copernicus Conspiracy was available to download on launch day). These missions will probably not be the DLCs "Lost Mayan Ruins," "Ghost of War," and "A Dangerous Secret" But we still do not know for sure.