PDA

View Full Version : Could Lucy be a sleeper agent?

abstergo2008
06-12-2012, 02:27 PM
As we all know from the case of Daniel Cross, Abstergo is capable of using sleeper agents and it is possible to to make people change their beliefa and alliegencies with indoctrination

So maybe the've discovered Lucy's true identity and decided turn this to their advantage

Now I know she was fully aware of her Templar allegiance during 16's tests. My theory is that Abstergo indoctrinated her into becoming a Templar and then turned her into an assassin sleeper agent later, so she would really believe she is an assassin and would later turn on them again when the time is right

MT4K
06-12-2012, 02:29 PM
No. She started out as an assassin but started to begrudge the assassins for leaving her on her own for so long.

pacmanate
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
she dead

Assassin_M
06-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Wha- ?:confused:

AlphaAltair
06-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Desmond is the sleeper agent.

ACR mp describes it perfectly, a sleeper works for abstergo, but has no knowledge that they are doing so.

Story wise, Shaun, Rebecca and even Bil l(who abstergo want to kill) wouldn't have as much WTF impact as Des' and Dan Cross is only Abstergo's second most successful sleeper, we HAVE to have met the best.

I'm calling it now, Desmond for the best WTF ending ever!

InfamousQ1987
06-12-2012, 04:28 PM

ACR mp describes it perfectly, a sleeper works for abstergo, but has no knowledge that they are doing so.

Story wise, Shaun, Rebecca and even Bil l(who abstergo want to kill) wouldn't have as much WTF impact as Des' and Dan Cross is only Abstergo's second most successful sleeper, we HAVE to have met the best.

^^^this^^^ x 1,000,000. That would be a huge wtf moment for me, and I've been thinking it's possible after reading the sleeper agent document

Assassin_M
06-12-2012, 04:32 PM
^^^this^^^ x 1,000,000. That would be a huge wtf moment for me, and I've been thinking it's possible after reading the sleeper agent document
How is it "WTF" when you are expecting it ?? I mean clearly you and a lot of people "want" Desmond as a Sleeper as a "WTF" ending..
HOW THE HELL ?? how does someone "want" a WTF ending ? it just eliminates the WTF factor altogether..

freddie_1897
06-12-2012, 04:44 PM
How is it "WTF" when you are expecting it ?? I mean clearly you and a lot of people "want" Desmond as a Sleeper as a "WTF" ending..
HOW THE HELL ?? how does someone "want" a WTF ending ? it just eliminates the WTF factor altogether..
this

MT4K
06-12-2012, 04:46 PM

lol i considered a similar post but wasn't sure how to best word it lol.

Fortunately though so far the endings to the games have been totally unexpected. I remember everybody predicting the ending to brotherhood and look what happened :P. i don't think anybody expected what actually happened :D. Same for revelations as well mostly although i wasn't as active during the run up to revelations.

MasterSimaYi
06-13-2012, 07:46 PM

That's wrong, however. Sleeper agents don't necessarily have to have no knowledge that they are subconsciously working for someone else, that isn't an accurate description of a sleeper agent. They can either be aware of it or not; in both cases, the core concept is that they are placed in an enemy environment and don't have contact contact those they work for for long periods of time, and only act when "activated." Both Daniel and Lucy were sleeper agents, and Daniel was only different due to him being "brainwashed" when he was 10/11 years old and wasn't aware of him being a sleeper agent.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-13-2012, 10:13 PM
That's wrong, however. Sleeper agents don't necessarily have to have no knowledge that they are subconsciously working for someone else, that isn't an accurate description of a sleeper agent. They can either be aware of it or not; in both cases, the core concept is that they are placed in an enemy environment and don't have contact contact those they work for for long periods of time, and only act when "activated." Both Daniel and Lucy were sleeper agents, and Daniel was only different due to him being "brainwashed" when he was 10/11 years old and wasn't aware of him being a sleeper agent.

Sleepers by definition is someone who has gone through a bunch of thought repressing procedures that they no longer know who they are or what they are doing until they ''awaken''. They live falsified lives because of the fact that they have been brainwashed to believe that, that is who they are. Moles are the ones that are completely aware of what they are doing and are acting as ''a part in a play'', if you will.

MasterSimaYi
06-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Sleepers by definition is someone who has gone through a bunch of thought repressing procedures that they no longer know who they are or what they are doing until they ''awaken''. They live falsified lives because of the fact that they have been brainwashed to believe that, that is who they are. Moles are the ones that are completely aware of what they are doing and are acting as ''a part in a play'', if you will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_agent

LightRey
06-14-2012, 04:45 PM
This thread is just -___-

Acrimonious_Nin
06-14-2012, 06:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_agent
Wrong place to look...thats the disambiguation of fiction. Heres the real source you should be looking at.
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Abstergo_Files#Dossiers (The sleeper file is located at file number 10)

But, heres the quote to make life easier...>_>

"File.0.10\Ins_AgentsEdit

Abstergo has hundreds of field agents working throughout the world. Many of these operatives have already infiltrated the ranks of antagonistic organizations and many more are ready to do so. In espionage vernacular, they are known as Moles. While they pretend to work for a particular group, enterprise or nation, they are in truth loyal only to our particular cause. Our Moles, however, are much more than simple informants: they are faithful brothers and sisters, ready to strike at our command.

Among our deep cover operatives is a small group of Sleepers. These men and women have given their lives to serve our cause and they are our fiercest and most dedicated agents. By willingly subjecting themselves to various thought repression and reform techniques, these individuals live falsified lives and no longer realize they are working for us.

MasterSimaYi
06-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Wrong place to look...thats the disambiguation of fiction. Heres the real source you should be looking at.
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Abstergo_Files#Dossiers (The sleeper file is located at file number 10)

Abstergo has hundreds of field agents working throughout the world. Many of these operatives have already infiltrated the ranks of antagonistic organizations and many more are ready to do so. In espionage vernacular, they are known as Moles. While they pretend to work for a particular group, enterprise or nation, they are in truth loyal only to our particular cause. Our Moles, however, are much more than simple informants: they are faithful brothers and sisters, ready to strike at our command.

Among our deep cover operatives is a small group of Sleepers. These men and women have given their lives to serve our cause and they are our fiercest and most dedicated agents. By willingly subjecting themselves to various thought repression and reform techniques, these individuals live falsified lives and no longer realize they are working for us.

Fair enough, but Lucy is still referred to as a sleeper agent by Jeffrey Yohalem, and with the right description she is.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Fair enough, but Lucy is still referred to as a sleeper agent by Jeffrey Yohalem, and with the right description she is.

Shes not a sleeper because she is dead. She is a dead agent at best.

MasterSimaYi
06-14-2012, 11:20 PM

Shes not a sleeper because she is dead. She is a dead agent at best.

...Wow.

AlphaAltair
06-16-2012, 03:01 PM

Yeah, this is what I was getting at.

AlphaAltair
06-16-2012, 03:04 PM
This thread is just -___-

Relevant, insightful and useful as usual!

AlphaAltair
06-16-2012, 03:06 PM

Yohalem!? haha sorry, but, haha. you know he "wrote" Brotherhood right!

AlphaAltair
06-16-2012, 03:09 PM

Well obviously it wouldn't be a WTF ending for the people expecting it!
But for those who weren't I think it would, no?

MasterSimaYi
06-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Yohalem!? haha sorry, but, haha. you know he "wrote" Brotherhood right!

Yes. Your point being? And I don't think posting four posts in a row is against the rules, on any forum.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
...Wow.

She's dead. Yes I know, madness isn't it.

Yes. Your point being? And I don't think posting four posts in a row is against the rules, on any forum.

Actually it is...

De Filosoof
06-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Well obviously it wouldn't be a WTF ending for the people expecting it!
But for those who weren't I think it would, no?

Desmond can't be a sleeper agent because Minerva and Juno would know.
It would only be possible if TWCB can't recognize sleeper agents and thus Lucy wouldn't be a sleeper agent.

JCearlyyears
06-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Could it be possible that lucy had a twin and she replaced lucy and Desmond killed her twin? I don't think so...
I also don't think Desmond is a sleeper agent.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Well he was in a coma for a while...>_> he could on some level be a sleeper agent in an unconventional sense ?

JCearlyyears
06-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Nah, I don't think so.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Hypothetically speaking he is a sleeping agent ☼.☼

JCearlyyears
06-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Oh, you so funny.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-20-2012, 02:37 AM
Oh, you so funny.

u.u I try and fail...sorry

JCearlyyears
06-20-2012, 02:51 AM
He was a sleeping agent. Now he knows what he needs to do.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-20-2012, 03:16 AM
u.u lol yes I guess....I wonder what he has to do...

Desmond543_
06-30-2012, 06:58 PM
No. She started out as an assassin but started to begrudge the assassins for leaving her on her own for so long.

Wrong, she did start as an assassin but abstergo changed her, she thinks she is an assassin but when abstergo calls her she doesn't remember what she doe's.

Assassin_M
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Wrong, she did start as an assassin but abstergo changed her, she thinks she is an assassin but when abstergo calls her she doesn't remember what she doe's.
Nope, he`s right. Its you who`s wrong..

POP1Fan
06-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Nope, he`s right. Its you who`s wrong..

This is funny when you see that he pretty much made an account to answer to that post xDDD