PDA

View Full Version : Where is the eagle vision in AC III?

RIKY-WRC
06-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone. I don't know if you have noticed that we don't have seen the eagle vision, or the eagle sense in all the gameplays...

There is no more eagle vision/sense? Or it just not has been shown? I think its not has been shown, due to eagle vision is in the nature of the assassins.. but, it is strange.

However, we have seen a lot of new movements, weather...

See ya! And sorry for my english, I am spanish, hope u understand me :) Bye!

EscoBlades
06-11-2012, 11:25 AM
It hasn't been shown. When i spoke with Matt Turner a while back, he stopped short of confirming it, but did state that Connor has senses similar to previous Assassins. You'll see it soon enough.

playassassins1
06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
It will probably be Wolf Sense/vision. Lol

On a serious note, I do think he will have Eagle sense.
It would be weird to not give him eagle sense while desmond altair and ezio did have eagle sense

ProletariatPleb
06-11-2012, 11:53 AM
It will probably be Wolf Sense/vision. Lol

On a serious note, I do think he will have Eagle sense.
It would be weird to not give him eagle sense while desmond altair and ezio did have eagle sense
Neither did Desmond before going in the Animus.

GLHS
06-11-2012, 12:42 PM
The bleeding effect just awakened the ability in him, but he did have it before going in the Animus. Having so much of the TWCB DNA, he would've discovered it eventually, even without the Animus. It's just faster that way.

Vairn
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
He'll probably activate it when he first becomes an assassin or when his village gets razed. Desmond had the potential to use Eagle Vision-he should upgrade to Eagle Sense-which is why combined with the bleeding effect, he was able to activate it.

wigster2012
06-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I am imagining that they will try something similar, But i don't know for certain.

SaintPerkele
06-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Let's be honest though: Both Eagle Vision and Eagle Sense were not particularly neccessary. In AC1, you could easily identify your target, in the Ezio trilogy there were always markers showing you where to go. Revelations tried to improve the system, but apart from the missions which forced you to use it, it wasn't that good either. The walking lines of guards were difficult to understand and hardly ever neccessary.

So what I mean is, yes, they should bring it back, but as a system which we will actually use more often. Maybe in thick fog to see our enemies, for example.

freddie_1897
06-11-2012, 03:36 PM
i hope they make it so it's like a thermal vision, where instead of people coming up glowing they come up with a heat signature, it would go well with his predator character and you could see animals as well

Fury074ubi
06-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Well, they could do that but they probably won't. They will likely stay true to the earlier games and keep some semblance of Eagle Vision or Sense. I agree they should make it more necessary to use like in a foggy environment, maybe a Templar is holding someone hostage, a romantic love interest or an ally or something, and Conner must use his Eagle sight ability to be able to find and kill the correct target in the fog, smoke, etc.

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 04:15 PM
It's in Connor's eyes.