PDA

View Full Version : You guys will miss Ezio right?

Azula2005
06-10-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't post much but here we go..
Gosh, nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks this morning after i found my Ac2 case and started playing it. I remember getting this game a got all excited to play, same with Brotherhood and Revelations.

So yea rip Ezio and all but my point is, will you guys miss him?

Me personally, Yesh.

I love the guy, since 2009-2011.

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 07:44 PM
I'll miss Ezio & Alty, they were both awesome, but now it's Connor's time to shine!

dxsxhxcx
06-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I'll miss more Altair than him but like OriginalMiles said, it's Connor's time now!!

m92_assassin
06-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Ezio is probably my favourite character ever sooo yeah :) I hope he gets mentioned in AC3 kinda like how Altair was in 2, and that they take the time to make Connor as developed and amazing as Ezio was.

ShaneO7K
06-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I'll probably miss Altair more than Ezio to be honest.

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I miss both dearly, but it had to come to an end, just like all the good things :(

blazefp
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll certainly miss him a lot but as you've all already said it it's time to move on. He was, no doubt, very important to my life and to my current fitness.

Azugo
06-10-2012, 08:19 PM
No, I won't miss him. Don't get me wrong though -- Ezio was a fantastic character in what I believe to be one of the most thought out, and rich stories in gaming... but they did keep him a bit too long, I feel. It's definitely time to move on and I'm glad Ubisoft have.

rileypoole1234
06-10-2012, 08:25 PM
I think his time is over, and it's Connor's time now.

That being said I'll definitely miss him a bit.

notafanboy
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
i liked him, but too many games with any character is too much

FirestarLuva
06-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Even though I liked Altair more than Ezio, I admit that he was a great character to the series. People got very attached to him since we went through his hole life in the games. But I'm sure we'll warm up to Connor once the game is out. :)

gamertam
06-10-2012, 08:41 PM
All good things must comes to an end eventually, i agree. Alright, let's see what Connor has up his sleeves?.

FirestarLuva
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
All good things must comes to an end eventually, i agree. Alright, let's see what Connor has up his sleeves?.

Ubisoft did say Connor will have a lot more depth than Altair and Ezio. :)

SixKeys
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I've been missing Alta´r more ever since the first game. He felt different in Revelations, so it wasn't quite the same having him back for those brief moments. Three games is more than enough Ezio for me. One more and I would have grown sick of him.

playassassins1
06-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I cried when Ezio died..... That says it all...

oliacr
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I'll miss Ezio and Altair as well(Yusuf). I think we will see 'em in the game as an Icon or a signal. :D:D:

But now its Connor'S time.

blazefp
06-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Ubisoft did say Connor will have a lot more depth than Altair and Ezio. :)

They did? Didn't know that, it's gonna be really hard to match Ezio's story with just one game. **** it must be really huge then :O

lukaszep
06-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I would have missed him if it hadn't been for the end of AC:R and Embers. But I've got enough closure, and the games were great. Anymore and it would have spoiled him, and now he's a happy memory :)

Acrimonious_Nin
06-10-2012, 10:55 PM

A hidden blade, a rope dart, his wrist...>_> does he have body hair ??? maybe a watch with the special ability to tell GMT time before it is invented by .....by.....isaac newton..>_> an ace of hearts....a tattoo ?

JumpInTheFire13
06-11-2012, 12:32 AM
i liked him, but too many games with any character is too much
There's now 5 games with Kratos and people don't seem to be getting sick of him.

We've seen Ezio's whole life. I'm going to miss him; those games were and are a huge part of my life. But we've seen Ezio's birth, death, and everything in between. It's time to say goodbye.

notafanboy
06-11-2012, 12:43 AM
There's now 5 games with Kratos and people don't seem to be getting sick of him.

We've seen Ezio's whole life. I'm going to miss him; those games were and are a huge part of my life. But we've seen Ezio's birth, death, and everything in between. It's time to say goodbye.
thats what i am saying.

dxsxhxcx
06-11-2012, 12:53 AM

God of War's main characteristic isn't to play with different ancestors in different settings, GOW players love Kratos because that is all they have... when I see a franchise with such potential as AC I think we are wasting its potential when we pass much time (have many games) with only one ancestor (Ezio's trilogy made me realize this) when we have the possibility to be anyone we want...

the strong point of AC is the possibility to change its main characters and don't lose its essence because what define Assassin's Creed IMO is the fight between Assassins and Templars and not the characters we control, they're just tools used to tell us this story while Kratos IMO is the essense of a God of War game, IMO a God of War game without Kratos wouldn't be GOW while an Assassin's Creed game without Desmond/Altair/Ezio and Connor would still be Assassin's Creed...

JumpInTheFire13
06-11-2012, 12:57 AM
God of War's main characteristic isn't to play with different ancestors throught different settings, GOW players love Kratos because that is all they have... when I see a franchise with such potential as AC I think it's a waste of this potential to waste much time with only one ancestor (Ezio's trilogy made me realize this) when we have the possibility to be anyone we want...
...good point

Assassin_M
06-11-2012, 01:04 AM
God of War's main characteristic isn't to play with different ancestors in different settings, GOW players love Kratos because that is all they have... when I see a franchise with such potential as AC I think we are wasting its potential when we pass much time (have many games) with only one ancestor (Ezio's trilogy made me realize this) when we have the possibility to be anyone we want...

the strong point of AC is the possibility to change its main characters and don't lose its essence because what define Assassin' s Creed IMO is the fight between Assassins and Templars and not the characters we control, they're just tools used to tell us this story while Kratos IMO is the essense of a God of War game, IMO a God of War game without Kratos wouldn't be GOW while an Assassin's Creed game without Desmond/Altair/Ezio and Connor would still be Assassin's Creed...
In short, Ubisoft spoiled us rotten..

DingoSlappa
06-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Ezio is one of my favorite video game characters ever and I'm definitely gonna miss him, but I was happy he got a good ending and they didn't overuse him.

Captain Tomatoz
06-11-2012, 10:56 AM
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab261/Tony6593/ripezio.png

berserker134
06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
There's now 5 games with Kratos and people don't seem to be getting sick of him..

bad example buddy kratos desent have any ancestors and predecesors to play with he is the main protagonist man

wigster2012
06-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Of course i'll miss him he was the main man after all, but his is just one of many stories..

kudos17
06-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Ezio is a character that will live on in video gaming history; that says something. But his story and life are over.

Biomedical-Fire
06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
.... Haven't played it since the 2nd game, didn't touch it after that because I grew tired of it.

I liked Ezio and I really liked ACII because I was ready for the second game in the series, I liked Brotherhood, it was a nice concept of introducing the Brotherhood of assassin's, but with Revelations, I only played the game because I wanted to finish up Ezio's storyline and to add the game to my AC collection. Just like I answered the question, I liked Ezio, it was a nice ride, but it's really time to move on. I just hope that Connor's story doesn't turn into another trilogy within a trilogy, so I hope that they can wrap up Desmond's story with ACIII, but if they have to, finish his story with a sequel to ACIII.

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I love his character, his abilities, him as an Assassin in general. But honestly, no, I won't miss him.

I won't miss playing him, because I can still go back to the AC2 trilogy and play as him. I won't miss hearing more stories about the Adventures in the Life of Ezio because all of his stories have been told. I have enough closure on Ezio that I will not miss him, because he lived a good life as a video game character.

Oh, sure, I'm sad that he had to die, but that's a fact of life.

beatledude210
06-11-2012, 05:45 PM
I loved playing as Ezio. His story and his character were probably my favorite of all time. But, we could not stay with him, 3 games were enough. I will miss him dearly, but I am happy to move on.

Lass4r
06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Gotta say, I'm kinda worried so many people consider Ezio a role model...

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-11-2012, 10:53 PM
He was great, but Ubisoft kept him around a little too much. Connor seems like an amazing character who is badass which is what I love to see in a game.

JumpInTheFire13
06-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Gotta say, I'm kinda worried so many people consider Ezio a role model...
Why does that worry you? I suppose you think we're all fat computer nerds who do nothing but fantasize about running on buildings

BATISTABUS
06-12-2012, 09:01 AM
I love Ezio. I enjoyed every step of the ride, and I'm really sad he's gone. Still, his time has passed, and I welcome new assassins. I would like to see more of him in Embers-like shorts, though *cough cough*.

SixKeys
06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Why does that worry you? I suppose you think we're all fat computer nerds who do nothing but fantasize about running on buildings

Maybe because Ezio isn't a very good role model? He wasn't a bad guy, but he could be needlessly brutal, arrogant and selfish at times. Not to mention the whole killing-for-vengeance thing.

lonewarrior30
06-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Of course..ezio=the best VG character

Evenesque
06-12-2012, 04:55 PM
I think if I didn't like AC3's choice for a protagonist my opinion of Ezio would go up. But as it stands, Connor's everything I could think to ask for. Native American, Tomahawk, Bow and Arrow, tree climber. Yea, I'm ready to move on to the revolution.

KtiLingden
01-06-2013, 01:19 AM
I cry over and over thinking how he just died like tht sitting on tht bench.....I miss him so bad....I was him and he was me (Though I am a girl)....When he died... part of me died too...Connor is cool but he is not EZIO.....:( I cry for Ezio....r.i.p my Brother...

Toa TAK
01-06-2013, 04:15 AM
I won't miss him. He was great, but dude, he got three full games.

Soulid_Snake
01-06-2013, 04:24 AM
I miss Ezio, he would have been liked more if Ubi hadn't have annualized AC. By doing so, they rushed his character development.

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Loved the guy. loved seeing his life.

Do I miss him ? Nope...

xboxauditore
01-06-2013, 04:33 AM
I miss him as much as I do Andrew Ryan (Which is an unhealthy amount), I would happily allow either to be my father.

RIP, Maestro Auditore.

Jarek23
01-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Video game icon yes, but a fictional role model? I don't know about that, certainly wouldn't want Ezio as my childrens role model, lol.

montagemik
01-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Will i miss EZIO ? ....................Hell no , for me it took 3 games until i actually liked the character - Once he finally matured , he did his part & bowed out gracefully .

Altair on the other hand - Make as many games as you like for him - & i'll play without hesitation. ( Connor is heading the same way for me , He's an assassin i could get used to easily)

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-06-2013, 07:06 AM
I won't miss him. He was great, but dude, he got three full games.

This.

Jexx21
01-06-2013, 07:13 AM
no

shobhit7777777
01-06-2013, 07:31 AM
I'll miss him (Disagree with the role model part)

My fav assassin.

roostersrule2
01-06-2013, 07:45 AM
I'll miss him, I loved him...but I am over him.