PDA

View Full Version : Is AC3 compatible with Razer Onza?

evil9494
06-10-2012, 03:44 PM
So before 2 months I have read somewhere that they won't invest much money in making AC3 perfect for M&K. Ok I am ok with this, but than they should add full support for the Xbox controller Onza I think. And also if somebody already has is it, is it compatible with AC1, 2, Br ot Rev?
Thank you! :cool:

IMRicko
06-10-2012, 04:25 PM
So before 2 months I have read somewhere that they won't invest much money in making AC3 perfect for M&K. Ok I am ok with this, but than they should add full support for the Xbox controller Onza I think. And also if somebody already has is it, is it compatible with AC1, 2, Br ot Rev?
Thank you! :cool:

It is compatible mate as razer onza has x input the same as xbox360. Do you play games with your razer onza? Last time i bought 2 onzas and the right analog stick for both controller screwed up after i play for about a month. Factory faulty i guess :/

evil9494
06-10-2012, 04:56 PM
No I haven't bought a single one yet. But I want to play FULLY AC3 like on PS3 or Xbox360. Would you suggest me what controller to buy, because you are not the first one that says that Onza is a crap.

IMRicko
06-10-2012, 05:03 PM
No I haven't bought a single one yet. But I want to play FULLY AC3 like on PS3 or Xbox360. Would you suggest me what controller to buy, because you are not the first one that says that Onza is a crap.

Onza is seriously crap faulty product from razer :nonchalance: I'm personally a fan of logitech so currently i have logitech F710 wireless gamepad. The gamepad has the older input and new xbox 360 controller input so when you plug in the controller and play ac, the game will recognize the controller as xbox360 controller

SixKeys
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Onza is seriously crap faulty product from razer :nonchalance: I'm personally a fan of logitech so currently i have logitech F710 wireless gamepad.

How's that working out for you? I've been thinking about getting a controller lately myself and they have the F710 at a store close by where I live. It looks a bit clunky, how does it feel?

IMRicko
06-10-2012, 05:48 PM
How's that working out for you? I've been thinking about getting a controller lately myself and they have the F710 at a store close by where I live. It looks a bit clunky, how does it feel?

It's quite bulky since it uses AA battery and quite a heavy controller around xbox360's controller weight. But i'm okay with bulky controller. The controller has rubber grips on both sides left and right to prevent it from slipping away. The bad thing is the LT and RT triggers are hard and need some extra power to press them. It will get softer as you play but it will still be harder than other controller triggers

SixKeys
06-10-2012, 06:58 PM
It's quite bulky since it uses AA battery and quite a heavy controller around xbox360's controller weight. But i'm okay with bulky controller. The controller has rubber grips on both sides left and right to prevent it from slipping away. The bad thing is the LT and RT triggers are hard and need some extra power to press them. It will get softer as you play but it will still be harder than other controller triggers

Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind.

evil9494
06-10-2012, 08:03 PM
So is there another good suggestion for a controller that you know? F710 is old and is more expensive than the original xbox360 ctr.

IMRicko
06-10-2012, 11:22 PM
So is there another good suggestion for a controller that you know? F710 is old and is more expensive than the original xbox360 ctr.

Really? In my country it's much more cheaper than both wired and wireless x360 controller.

Check this link out it might help you a little bit
http://compactiongames.about.com/od/hardware/tp/gamepads.htm