PDA

View Full Version : I Might Know The Ending of AC3

elitesniper365
06-10-2012, 02:53 AM
If the main character is hunting the Templar. Since Thomas Jefferson, Washington, and Ben Franklin are involved in the story.

The Knights Templar were a organization of Christians, that carried out missionary work and served the Pope/Preists. If you have studied about secret societies. You would know that our Founding Fathers (U.S) were a part of the Free Masons. We have found out that the Free Masons are the new Knights Templar, so I might of just ruined the plot for you guys (AC fanboys).

If I'am wrong please do not take it serious. I have not completely learned the story line of AC3.

masterfenix2009
06-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Only some freemasons call themselves Templars, and the Freemason ideals aren't very Templar-like at all. I doubt the Freemasons are a Templar group.

rileypoole1234
06-10-2012, 03:01 AM
Freemasons were never thought to be associated with the Templars. At least that what I thought.

CrazySN
06-10-2012, 03:05 AM
True, but compare the Freemason symbol with the Assassin symbol:

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ac_freemason.jpg

The plot thickens.

elitesniper365
06-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Only some freemasons call themselves Templars, and the Freemason ideals aren't very Templar-like at all. I doubt the Freemasons are a Templar group.

What I'am saying is that the Free Masons are the new Templar. Rumors that are out there say that the Templar fled to America to escape the European kings from executing them.

So there is a possiblity that they are the new Templar. What else could it be Aliens, Reptillians, or some other stupid theories.

Plus if you move somewhere else are you going to keep your old beliefs? Are you going to take the chance of being discovered by your enemies?

I'm not saying I'm right, it's just that look at the other possibilites. There is going to be a very narrow path of theories that you could use. Since this is based on history.

JumpInTheFire13
06-10-2012, 03:39 AM
What I'am saying is that the Free Masons are the new Templar. Rumors that are out there say that the Templar fled to America to escape the European kings from executing them.

So there is a possiblity that they are the new Templar. What else could it be Aliens, Reptillians, or some other stupid theories.

Plus if you move somewhere else are you going to keep your old beliefs? Are you going to take the chance of being discovered by your enemies?

I'm not saying I'm right, it's just that look at the other possibilites. There is going to be a very narrow path of theories that you could use. Since this is based on history.
I could be wrong, but didn't the Templars disband in the 13th century? And America wasn't discovered until the late 15th century. So how could they flee to America?

kudos17
06-10-2012, 04:29 AM
We've seen two aspects of the war - the Templars, who seek peace through the removal of free will and control. And the Assassins, who seek peace through, well, assassination and direct combat until threats to peace are neutralized.

But no one ever asks what group lies in between the two extremes. Someone who is willing to combat those who threaten peace, but is not afraid to control and manipulate others to achieve the same goals. Someone who has a good hand in politics. Someone, like say, the founding fathers.

The Freemasons are definitely not Assassins, but they are not Templars either. They are most likely a group derived from the Templars - a group who was operating a little outside Templar jurisdiction, and when they waded to far out, would need to be dealt with. And lo and behold - there's the real reason for the American Revolution.

Either way, until the Freemasons threaten the general public directly with unethical and unfair methods of control like the Templars, they are not the prime targets of the Assassins. This also explains why most of the assassinations we've seen so far in AC3 have been targeted at the Templar British and not the Freemason Americans. There's bound to still be some still-loyal Templars on the colonist side that we'll have to deal with as well, though.

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 05:03 AM
I haven't really succeeded in finding out the endings of other games (other than AC1 and that was just about the killing, not the apple). THERE MAY BE SPOILERS ABOUT PREVIOUS GAME, if you haven't completed, you really shouldn't be reading this thread. It's more like random guesswork, here is mine: 1) Based on the E3 cinematic trailer, we see Connor thinning the ranks of Red Coats in some battle, and Washington sees it through a spyglass and his face looks...kinda 'disturbed', I'm gonna ASSUME Washington is a templar from the glyph puzzle in ACII(after all, it's a GUESS, and I have no idea about the American Revolution, though I'm sure I've read somewhere he was listed as a Templar along with other known 'military' men I think Napoleon was one of them, plus his freemason connections.) maybe Washington sees the potential in Connor and uses him(based on screenshots of Connor & Washington talking) without revealing that he is a Templar and then somehow we discover?

2) Or maybe he becomes a templar LATER in the game(Highly doubt this one)
Though, usually it's never that simple with Ubi.

Jamison_J_B
06-10-2012, 05:38 AM
I haven't really succeeded in finding out the endings of other games (other than AC1 and that was just about the killing, not the apple).

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS ABOUT PREVIOUS GAME, if you haven't completed, you really shouldn't be reading this thread.
It's more like random guesswork, here is mine:
1) Based on the E3 cinematic trailer, we see Connor thinning the ranks of Red Coats in some battle, and Washington sees it through a spyglass and his face looks...kinda 'disturbed', Since we've already come to know that Washington is a templar from the glyph puzzle in ACII, maybe Washington sees the potential in Connor and uses him(based on screenshots of Connor & Washington talking) without revealing that he is a Templar and then somehow we discover.

2) Or maybe he becomes a templar LATER in the game(Highly doubt this one)

1) In subject 16's puzzles, nor anywhere else, is it said that Washington is a templar.

2) To me it doesn't look like Washington is disturbed...it's more like the old-fashioned, honorable look of holy s**t, way to go Connor. You have to realize that back then, specially Generals or men of high status, didn't clap and cheer; instead they looked on with a statue like gaze to show approval.

masterfenix2009
06-10-2012, 05:45 AM
It never states Washington is a Templar. All it says is that he had a Piece of Eden.

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 05:54 AM
1) In subject 16's puzzles, nor anywhere else, is it said that Washington is a templar.

2) To me it doesn't look like Washington is disturbed...it's more like the old-fashioned, honorable look of holy s**t, way to go Connor. You have to realize that back then, specially Generals or men of high status, didn't clap and cheer; instead they looked on with a statue like gaze to show approval.

It never states Washington is a Templar. All it says is that he had a Piece of Eden.

He still looks disturbed to me, like he has been shaken by what happened and is wondering about something, also edited the original post.

Saqaliba
06-10-2012, 06:10 AM
I have mentioned in other posts that this is not that simple. Historically the Illuminati penetrated the Freemasons covertly and got their men into the higher ranks. Historically the Freemasons have Templar connections, but the Templars where not always 'evil'. However, the agenda of the Illuminati is aligned with the political motivations of the fictional Templars of Assassin's Creed. Thus, the Illuminists that arise around the exact time period of Assassin's Creed 3 in both France, Germany and eventually spread their tentacles into Freemasonry. George Washington was aware of this. He wrote about his concerns of Illuminism contaminating Freemasonry.

Thus, it would be more likely that Illuminati are Templars and that the Freemasons, knowing of this threat align thier goals with the Assassin's Creed... that of liberation and freedom of will. Whilst the Illuminati becomes the Neo-Templarism that utilizes the positions of power in British Monarchy to infiltrate the New World. So that they can get thier foot in the door of the future Presidency of the U.S.A. Agents, Double Agents and Triple Agents.

And so those who think that this is an Anti-British game cannot see the historical and fictional picture clearly. The Patriots and the Loyalists were both British. British fighting British. It was not until the war was over that there was an independent U.S.A.

The surface war is Monarchists versus Patriots. The covert war was between the Illuminati and the Freemasons and thier fight for power... which would work itself out nicely in the Templar/Assassin dichotomy. That is Authoritarian (Monarchy/Illuminati/Templarism) and Libertarian (Republic/Freemason/Assassin).

It is not as simple as Red Brit v.s. Blue Yank or Freemason = Templar or Assassin = Freemason. It is a matter of alliance between 8 factoring parties:

1. Monarchy - Loyalists (British & Native Americans
2. Independents - Patriots (British, Dutch, Native Americans etc.)
3. Illuminati (penetrating German, French, British and American soil)
4. Freemasonry (British, American, French)
5. Templars (fictional AC)
6. Assassins (fictional AC)

Thus we could concieve of a Freemason Loyalist Brit who is secretly an Illuminati (i.e. a Templar). And we can concieve of an Assassin using the libertarian help of a French Freemason such as LaFayette who fights alongside Washington (but LaFayette could secretly be a Templar wanting to help create the New World for Templar causes!)

dylanfrim
06-10-2012, 06:45 AM
i find it hilarious the poster child of freedom and liberty is suspected of being a templar.

Moultonborough
06-10-2012, 07:20 AM
I could be wrong, but didn't the Templars disband in the 13th century? And America wasn't discovered until the late 15th century. So how could they flee to America?

Yes the did but Ezio's uncle in AC2 says something like this(not an exact quote) " Learned long ago that the Templar's disbanded in France. Only they didn't they merely went underground where they continued their nefarious work."

@sidspker24- We had that scenario in AC with Al Mualim I don't think Ubisoft would repeat it. Also, I know I am far from a Moderator(obviously) but watch out what you put in pictures or at least post screenshots using the "F" word it kinda seems (kinda) wrong to use. It is censored in typing for a reason. Again, I know I am not a Mod but all ages read the threads just my two cents don't take it out on me.

Helforsite
06-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Well its really unlogical to think the Illuminati were/are the Templars because the Templar seeked control over the people with religion and Illuminati were one of the biggest enemies of the church in their time. The Illuminati was a very scientific organization and therefore dont have anything in common with the Templars but with the Assassins who like them try to enlighten the people so they can make their own decisions.

DingoSlappa
06-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Templars in AC seem to use religion as a facade to gain more power, prime example is Rodrigo Borgia. The Templars of AC are pretty obviously based on the conspiracy theory of the modern day Illuminati rather than the real crusader templars of history. Other theories also suggest that the Freemasons are really just a sect of the illuminati so I wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft got some inspiration from these theories in AC3

GeneralTrumbo
06-11-2012, 07:16 AM
If the main character is hunting the Templar. Since Thomas Jefferson, Washington, and Ben Franklin are involved in the story.

The Knights Templar were a organization of Christians, that carried out missionary work and served the Pope/Preists. If you have studied about secret societies. You would know that our Founding Fathers (U.S) were a part of the Free Masons. We have found out that the Free Masons are the new Knights Templar, so I might of just ruined the plot for you guys (AC fanboys).

If I'am wrong please do not take it serious. I have not completely learned the story line of AC3.
The ending of AC3 will involve Desmond and TWCB.

crash3
06-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I have a weird feeling that Connor may die in AC3. So far we have seen branch after branch of Templars being wiped out by the Assassins, the Assassins have always come out on top in history and yet in 2012, the modern Assassins are clinging on to existence. I think AC3 will show a turning point where the Templars make a deadly come back and gain the upper hand over the Assassins. It would make a very powerful story, seeing how deadly Connor is, to then see him defeated/killed, it could help explain why the Modern Assassins are weaker than the Templars

Do you agree or disagree?

POP1Fan
06-11-2012, 07:26 PM
I have a weird feeling that Connor may die in AC3. So far we have seen branch after branch of Templars being wiped out by the Assassins, the Assassins have always come out on top in history and yet in 2012, the modern Assassins are clinging on to existence. I think AC3 will show a turning point where the Templars make a deadly come back and gain the upper hand over the Assassins. It would make a very powerful story, seeing how deadly Connor is, to then see him defeated/killed, it could help explain why the Modern Assassins are weaker than the Templars

He can't die whitout passing his genetic memory, and since we can play as him this clearly is not the deal.But if he isn't the Grand Master at the end of the game, the Templars making a comeback is a posibility.

HSCOnyxAssassin
06-12-2012, 12:09 AM

Comic Spoilers****************************************** *********************

He doesn't need to die. The comics show the "fall" of the assassin order. It actually happened fairly recently between 2000-2003 IIRC. The templars somehow got an assassin child in their possession and turned him into a sleeper agent using various surgical and psychological techniques. He was then "set free" as a child and was picked up by some random people. He grows up and suffers psychological trauma in the form of flashbacks which I believe is a less severe form of the bleeding effect. Long story short, the Templars subliminally programmed Daniel Cross to assassinate the mentor(the assassins leader). They got really lucky(or maybe they planned it?) that Daniel just so happened to visit almost if not, all, of the assassins compounds around the world. After Daniel kills the mentor he freaks out and goes back to Abstergos facility in Philadelphia where they get the information out of him while hes in the animus.

GeneralTrumbo
06-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Comic Spoilers****************************************** *********************

He doesn't need to die. The comics show the "fall" of the assassin order. It actually happened fairly recently between 2000-2003 IIRC. The templars somehow got an assassin child in their possession and turned him into a sleeper agent using various surgical and psychological techniques. He was then "set free" as a child and was picked up by some random people. He grows up and suffers psychological trauma in the form of flashbacks which I believe is a less severe form of the bleeding effect. Long story short, the Templars subliminally programmed Daniel Cross to assassinate the mentor(the assassins leader). They got really lucky(or maybe they planned it?) that Daniel just so happened to visit almost if not, all, of the assassins compounds around the world. After Daniel kills the mentor he freaks out and goes back to Abstergos facility in Philadelphia where they get the information out of him while hes in the animus.
Wait...Abstergo's facility is in Philadelphia? Didn't the developers say there was something in Philadelphia that would connect to the modern-day storyline?