PDA

View Full Version : yo-yo quest - rabbidize friends

tombtaiderchic1
06-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Hi again,

Facebook user ID 706371790
OS Windows 7 / Browser Chrome, Firefox or IE9 - cache cleared, all browsers up to date

My rabbid icon to go to dress up menu loads to shirt menu to begin dressing my own rabbid. No option to select to dress a friend.

I followed a link from the french forum that shows the screen options are different than mine. This display shows 3 options....dress my rabbid, save photo or dress a friend.

How do I complete the quest?

Another question.. What happened to the Italy quest?

Thank you,

Veronica

UBIkawaiiluna
06-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Hi again,

Facebook user ID 706371790
OS Windows 7 / Browser Chrome, Firefox or IE9 - cache cleared, all browsers up to date

My rabbid icon to go to dress up menu loads to shirt menu to begin dressing my own rabbid. No option to select to dress a friend.

I followed a link from the french forum that shows the screen options are different than mine. This display shows 3 options....dress my rabbid, save photo or dress a friend.

How do I complete the quest?

Another question.. What happened to the Italy quest?

Thank you,

Veronica

Hello Veronica,

You can go to dress-up, dress your Rabbids, then checkout, the very last thing it will ask you is if you want to post it on your own wall or friends walls. If you post it on friends walls it should count. :)

As for the Italian quest, it is now over and has been replaced with this Yo-yo quest.

Future quests should last a little longer. ;)