PDA

View Full Version : So, who is the voice actor for Connor.

AVVSOM3
06-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Since we know have had all these trailers and gameplays, we have also heard Connor's voice. Since Bill Rogers said that he is not in Assassin's Creed 3, we know that there is different actor for Connor. Does anybody have any idea who the actor could be from hearing his voice. There must be someone who must have heard his voice somewhere?

pdw1992
06-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't think anyone outside of Ubisoft knows yet (I could be wrong though). Here's the IMDb list for known voice actors and crew.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2175563/fullcredits#cast

daniway91
06-09-2012, 03:54 AM
But I like the voice because it reminds me a lot of Alta´r's in ACI.

Kables
06-09-2012, 04:06 AM
After comparing voice samples of altair and connor's "due north of here" from the naval demo, im completeley sure theyre the same.
If i'm wrong, i'll eat my **** shoe

Azugo
06-09-2012, 05:41 AM
After comparing voice samples of altair and connor's "due north of here" from the naval demo, im completeley sure theyre the same.

If you are wrong, be sure to make a video of you eating your shoe. ;)

BATISTABUS
06-09-2012, 06:16 AM
Considering the voice of Connor has been said to be that of a Native American actor, I think it's safe to say it's not Philip Shabaz.

Jamison_J_B
06-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Considering the voice of Connor has been said to be that of a Native American actor, I think it's safe to say it's not Philip Shabaz.

Please post a link of the video, of you eating your shoe...thank you.

*Random Thought* Perhaps a bit of salt might increase the flavor

Aphex_Tim
06-09-2012, 07:55 AM
His voice reminded me of Alta´r's voice from AC1, especially when he said "Here is the meat you requested."

ElTORO713
06-09-2012, 08:06 AM
I heard both of their voices nothing alike and not same voice actor so yeah Id also like to see that video of you eating your shoe

pdw1992
06-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Please post a link of the video, of you eating your shoe...thank you.

*Random Thought* Perhaps a bit of salt might increase the flavor

Technically, if his shoe is made of leather he could boil it and then it would be edible.

Krayus Korianis
06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
I hear it in his voice as well. Sounds like AC1's actor for Alta´r. It really does.

But might I just add, I don't care either way. The game is going to be awesome.

FirestarLuva
06-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Connor's voice isn't purely the same as Altair's. Altair's voice is deeper and more intense while Connor's is a little bit lighter. Well, that's the way I hear them. :P

LightRey
06-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Similar? Maybe. The same? No.

itsamea-mario
06-09-2012, 02:09 PM
They did sound really similar on that Naval Demo, but apart from that, not really. They're both depish american accents, but lot's of people have those.

Sarari
06-09-2012, 03:08 PM
When I heard Connor say "Here's the meat you requested", I had a gut feeling that this game was gonna bring me the same experience that AC1 brought me.

I ****in hate nostalgia :nonchalance:

notafanboy
06-09-2012, 03:56 PM
When I heard Connor say "Here's the meat you requested", I had a gut feeling that this game was gonna bring me the same experience that AC1 brought me.

same, except i heard it during the naval battle demo when he said "do north of here"

Calvarok
06-09-2012, 09:15 PM
He seems more to the point than Altair. I see similarities, but it's very obviously not the same voice.

eagleforlife1
06-09-2012, 10:27 PM

Funny how people react differently to feelings, I absolutely love nostalgia, it brings me back to earlier times of happy memories..

naran6142
06-09-2012, 11:13 PM
But I like the voice because it reminds me a lot of Alta´r's in ACI.

totally with you there

DinoSteve1
06-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Does he have a native American or regional American accent?

BATISTABUS
06-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I hope he can act better than Altair's original voice...

DinoSteve1
06-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I hope he can act better than Altair's original voice...
lol

DingoSlappa
06-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Not a big fan of the voice acting for Connor so far tbh, just sounds too boring compared to the accents from the previous games

Azugo
06-11-2012, 08:13 AM
I like his voice. There's a certain calmness about him, seems like the kind of guy who'd keep a cool head under all circumstances.

EscoBlades
06-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Unless Ubi re did all of Connor's voice work in the month prior to E3, i'm pretty sure Cas Anvar isn't the VA for Connor.

Different VAs, different voices. ;)

TrueStoic
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Well, somebody is gona be eatin' some boot ;P
P.S. could realy make a vid of it, who knows when your gona eat your next shoe.

OriginalMiles
06-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Unless Ubi re did all of Connor's voice work in the month prior to E3, i'm pretty sure Cas Anvar isn't the VA for Connor.

Different VAs, different voices. ;)
He sounds more like AC1 Altair, Philip Shahbaz.
Curiouser and curiouser...

BATISTABUS
06-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Not a big fan of the voice acting for Connor so far tbh, just sounds too boring compared to the accents from the previous games
I think it's a bit unfair to compare an out-going Italian (a very bouncy, musical language) noble to a serious, focused freedom-fighter.

eagleforlife1
06-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Confirmed in this interview that Noah Watts voices Connor:

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/6/12/3054540/finding-connor-how-assassins-creed-3-got-its-new

FirestarLuva
06-12-2012, 05:34 PM

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/6/12/3054540/finding-connor-how-assassins-creed-3-got-its-new

He seems like a good choice. :P It also says that he provides motion and facial capture for Connor. Wha? But they don't look alike. :S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxD4qdBR17c

Kables
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM

Blahhh.. looks like im eating a shoe:/
i like this guy though

SASQUATCH245
06-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Anyone ever see the movie "Spirit:Stallion of the Cimerran" it's an animated movie by dreamworks,about...obviously a horse. Anyway a guy narrates the move from the horses perspective,and I'm pretty sure he's the one that's playing the voice of Connor. Sounds just like him.

Assassin_M
06-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Anyone ever see the movie "Spirit:Stallion of the Cimerran" it's an animated movie by dreamworks,about...obviously a horse. Anyway a guy narrates the move from the horses perspective,and I'm pretty sure he's the one that's playing the voice of Connor. Sounds just like him.
Is his name Noah Watts ? because thats the Guy doing Connor..

Hacksaw140
11-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Well the whole time i was playing the game connor just sounded like Taylor Lautner to me

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Noah Watts.... the only native american actor that wasn't in a twlighlt movie... the devs did that on purpose.... because they have good sense to know that being asscioated with twlight anythng is bad for business

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Noah Watts.... the only native american actor that wasn't in a twlighlt movie... the devs did that on purpose.... because they have good sense to know that being asscioated with twlight anythng is bad for business
I remember first hearing that at a panel with Hutchinson, I lol'd.

Padfoot59
03-25-2013, 07:34 AM
It's Patroclus's vice from the movie Troy. Also the actor in Tron. Garrett Hedlund

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 07:54 AM
It's Patroclus's vice from the movie Troy. Also the actor in Tron. Garrett Hedlund
What ? You revived an ancient thread for this ?

LoyalACFan
03-25-2013, 08:57 AM
What ? You revived an ancient thread for this ?

And created an account XD

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:23 AM
And got it wrong :p

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 09:27 AM
and got it wrong :p
kill him

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 09:33 AM
This is a kind of fail not witnessed in centuries. It should be commemorated.

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:37 AM
This is a kind of fail not witnessed in centuries. It should be commemorated.

Right next to "I wonder the testicle" and the picture uploading phail.

roostersrule2
03-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Right next to "I wonder the testicle" and the picture uploading phail.How was "I wonder the testicle" a fail? It may be the greatest thing of all time.

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:41 AM
How was "I wonder the testicle" a fail? It may be the greatest thing of all time.

True, i kinda meant it going into the Ubi forum history books ;)

roostersrule2
03-25-2013, 09:42 AM
True, i kinda meant it going into the Ubi forum history books ;)Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 09:43 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
This is Assassin_M`s brother. I`d like to inform you that now he`s blind..

thank you

roostersrule2
03-25-2013, 09:43 AM
This is Assassin_M`s brother. I`d like to inform you that now he`s blind..

thank youLife=Complete.