PDA

View Full Version : Ideas I Think Are Interesting (Just Putting These Out There)

Slifer2880
06-08-2012, 04:00 AM
Correction To The Title: Ideas I Think Are Interesting For AC3 (Just Putting These Out There)

1. I Think It'd Be Kinda Cool To Be Able To Use The Rope Dart On The Ground Instead Of Just In Trees So U Can Impale People And Then Like, Tie Somebody Up With The Rest Of It, And THEN String Them Over A Tree For A Double Kill, lol

2. I Read Something From Another 1 Of The Games In The AC Universe, (I Think It Was 2 Or Brotherhood) Where The Horses Could Trip, I Was Thinking Of Like, The Rope Dart Being Able To Affect Its Environment, So U Could MAKE Them Trip, And Have The Rider Fly Forward Off The Horse

3. I Think It'd Kinda Be Cool To Have A Mobile Animus, Like, 1 As Just A Helmet, But I Dunno How That Could Or Would Work, Just Puttin It Out There, lol

rileypoole1234
06-08-2012, 04:20 AM
I like the idea of the rope dart as almost a grapple to reel someone in, if Connor is strong enough to do so of course.

I don't really get the idea of having an Animus helmet, it's not like you can run while you're in it.

Slifer2880
06-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah But Like, I Was Thinking U Could Use Desmonds Body, To Go Wherever Connor Goes, So Its Like, When Ur Playing As Connor And Exit The Animus Helmet, U End Up In The Last Place That Connor Was, If They Have Freeroaming The Frontier For Desmond Too, lol...Another Idea Is Going On A Horse And Dragging Them By The Rope Dart, lol

D.I.D.
06-08-2012, 08:03 PM
But Then Connor Would Be Like, In The Past Assassinating, And Then Take Off His Helmet And Realise He Just Like Spilled Everyone's StarBucks In Banana Republic

Slifer2880
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM
...These Are Just Ideas I Had, Some Of Them Don't Work Out So Well In The Actual Games, Lmao...I Just Thought They'd Be Something Cool To Mention...And Btw, No, It Wouldn't Show Connor Taking Off A Helmet, Just Desmond...Everything Would Phase Out Like It Does When U Die Or Something, And Then U'd Return To Desmond, lol Also, I Think The Area Where The Grand Temple Is, Is Still Woods Cuz I Actually Used Google Earth To Locate It, And The Area Does Exist, Its Like, In Northwestern New York, But I Don't Know The Exact Like, Body Of Water Its Near, lol....

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Nuclear fusion is a good idea.

We don't know much about the rope dart, we may be able to use it on the ground.

As for a small mobile animus, not sure, all the animus' so far have needed a fair amount of power and computers to run them, along with an operator. although, sometimes desmond doesn't even need an animus.

D.I.D.
06-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Yah Just Like He Might Like Take Of His Helmet And Discover He's Tied Up In The Back Of The Templars' Party Van

Due To Being Somewhat Conspicuous In The Boston Malls Wearing A VR Helmet

I Am Just Like Putting That Out There

naran6142
06-08-2012, 08:08 PM
cant stay i like the idea of the mobile animus

but i do hope that there will be more then just the one option with the rope dart

Slifer2880
06-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Same For The Rope Dart Naran, But Like I Said, The Mobile Animus Thing Wouldn't Really Work For The Actual Games, But I Still Think It'd Be Cool To Have Concept Art Or Something Of It, lol And Btw Doubleclick, If Ur Trying To Troll, Stop, Because Its Failing...And Also, As Far As I've Seen, I Don't Think Connor, Or Even Any Of The Assassins Have A Helmet, lol...

Slifer2880
06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Nuclear fusion is a good idea.

We don't know much about the rope dart, we may be able to use it on the ground.

As for a small mobile animus, not sure, all the animus' so far have needed a fair amount of power and computers to run them, along with an operator. although, sometimes desmond doesn't even need an animus.

As For This, 1. I Was Thinking About Attaching It To Like, Trees Or Something, But The Ground Works Too, lol 2. It Could Just Work Wirelessly For The Computers, And As For The Power, An Automatically Recharging High Powered Battery Could Work For It, Cuz I Believe Since They Have Something Like The Animus, They'd Have Something Like That Too, lol...

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Please stop putting caps in front of every word.
Welcome to the forums!
An Animus helmet wouldn't work, it's a bit too Sci-Fi, even for AC, but I like the idea of using the Rope Dart on the ground.

JumpInTheFire13
06-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Yeah But Like, I Was Thinking U Could Use Desmonds Body, To Go Wherever Connor Goes, So Its Like, When Ur Playing As Connor And Exit The Animus Helmet, U End Up In The Last Place That Connor Was, If They Have Freeroaming The Frontier For Desmond Too, lol...Another Idea Is Going On A Horse And Dragging Them By The Rope Dart, lol
Except most of the Frontier is probably cities now. And please, please, please don't type like that. It's so annoying and hard to read and, actually, it takes more effort than typing normally.

imonthenet
06-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Good on you for putting your ideas out there but please in the future type normally. As we don't know everything about the rope dart yet I can't be sure if it can exclusively be used in the tree but maybe it could work on the ground, that would be pretty neat, especially if he uses it like it was traditionally in Asia. The helmet is a cool idea but I don't think it would work, simply that USA's north-east has changed drastically since Connor's time.

freddie_1897
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I Think Connor Should Always Put A Capital Letter In Front Of Every Word When He's Writing