PDA

View Full Version : So Sorry but you can't start this competition at this time

MissChris911
06-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Why do I get this message? My last 2 horses retired at 44 and 46 years old and neither could compete. Now, I have a new baby and he will retire at 58 years old and he is YET to be allowed to compete. Why does this happen? Is there something I am missing? (I'm sure I am missing plenty because I am level 27 and still don't have many answers, can't find answers in this forum) I assume others have the same question? I dunno...How many more days does he need to wait?

AmandaRoberts
06-07-2012, 07:44 PM
do you have the correct trailer for the competition you are trying to enter? And enough stars to enter it?

MissChris911
06-07-2012, 08:22 PM
I have a luxurious trailer. Bravo retired at 44 years old/Level 7. He had 8 breeding badges. 3 Stars in Saddle Seat and level 2..... also 2 stars in Trotting. From the time he was about 18 years old he could never enter a competition, same with an almost identical rated horse I raised at the same time. (The last 5 days).

UBI-Cowhand
06-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Why do I get this message? My last 2 horses retired at 44 and 46 years old and neither could compete. Now, I have a new baby and he will retire at 58 years old and he is YET to be allowed to compete. Why does this happen? Is there something I am missing? (I'm sure I am missing plenty because I am level 27 and still don't have many answers, can't find answers in this forum) I assume others have the same question? I dunno...How many more days does he need to wait?

Hi there,

Thanks for the report. I'll be sure to direct the team to this issue to see if they have any thoughts!

MissChris911
06-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Another player told me to stop using Michelle as a cheer and I took her advise and have been winning ever since. Strange but hey..ok, works for me. lol

UBI-Cowhand
06-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Another player told me to stop using Michelle as a cheer and I took her advise and have been winning ever since. Strange but hey..ok, works for me. lol

LOL! Well whatever works! I'll still make sure the team is aware!

MarjeKamenev
07-21-2012, 03:24 PM
I stopped using Michelle to cheer - It worked for me too :) Thanks for the posts

DianaHefti
07-22-2012, 08:59 PM
The trick is that you can't use Michelle more than once a day (or every 8 hours), the same as the rest of your "cheering squad" - they just don't block her out, so you have no way to know that. If you don't use her at all, you are safe for sure. :-)

CaitlynnNeeley
07-23-2012, 07:48 PM
That's good to know about Michelle. I was getting frustrated with the notice that I couldn't run the competiion. I'll have to try it without her and see if it works.