PDA

View Full Version : Found a video that gives you a glimpse of the map on the Wii U controller. =)

GeneralTrumbo
06-07-2012, 07:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBZF6qTsTWw

This will give you a glimpse at the map to AC3 on the Wii U controller! Looks cool!

Legendz54
06-07-2012, 07:53 AM
2:55 Those Scottish axe men are dangerous!

GeneralTrumbo
06-07-2012, 08:05 AM
2:55 Those Scottish axe men are dangerous!
I am very much considering getting a Wii U, considering it will be an upgrade from my Xbox 360 and Wii. The graphics are very much improved and I LOVE the new controller screen. It will definitely make my experience more significant.

Timeaus
06-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Wow I didn't know that you can use your tomahawk like a bow and shot arrows with it. :rolleyes: haha

But yeah the controller does look pretty cool, I liked how you can change weapon on the fly without pulling up the selection menu

imonthenet
06-07-2012, 08:34 AM
That's pretty neat, I have to admit. And did you see how many ranged weapons there were on the right! (I assume right is ranged and left is close quarter). Also, I just noticed that it looked like Connor was covering his face with his hand when he first entered the market area and passed the first guard. I wonder if you press a button to do that or it's automatic?

AnthonyA85
06-07-2012, 02:57 PM
I didn't see any trace of the map, or weapon selection screen during that video. Which parts are you guys reffering to?

itsamea-mario
06-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I didn't see any trace of the map, or weapon selection screen during that video. Which parts are you guys reffering to?

Look at the controller.

Legendz54
06-07-2012, 03:15 PM
I am very much considering getting a Wii U, considering it will be an upgrade from my Xbox 360 and Wii. The graphics are very much improved and I LOVE the new controller screen. It will definitely make my experience more significant.

No wii U for me, can't be bothered since i have a PS3 sitting right here

AnthonyA85
06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Look at the controller.

Heh, lol, no wonder i missed it first time i watched it, i was too busy ogling the big screen, pretty much ignored what he was doing the the controller :p