PDA

View Full Version : Un-realistic American soldiers outfits

berserker134
06-06-2012, 11:59 PM
i noticed that in the reveal trailer it shows at the end every soldier wearing diferent outfits not all were wearing blue unlike the demos they are all wearing blue and acting formal but the british were the formal ones and organised

Assassin_M
06-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Now this here is a valid argument..
I agree with this, but allow me to say just this..
"It might change in the final game":o

rileypoole1234
06-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Well at the beginning of the war, the Americans were truly a rag tag army. They didn't really have much.

By the middle-end of the war they became organised all started wearing uniforms.

I forget if it said a date, but maybe the trailer and demo were at different times. Above is what I learned, I'm not 100% sure.

Assassin_M
06-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Well at the beginning of the war, the Americans were truly a rag tag army. They didn't really have much.

By the middle-end of the war they became organised all started wearing uniforms.

I forget if it said a date, but maybe the trailer and demo were at different times. Above is what I learned, I'm not 100% sure.
The reveal trailer was in 1777
The frontier Demo was in 1776:rolleyes:

rileypoole1234
06-07-2012, 12:11 AM
The reveal trailer was in 1777
The frontier Demo was in 1776:rolleyes:

Right, I may be wrong like I said, but a year is a long time. I definitely thought the American army started out really unorganised and gradually became like an actually army though.

Whatever, it doesn't bother me that much, but still a decent point.

kriegerdesgottes
06-07-2012, 01:26 AM

This is true. I believe the Americans didn't even wear uniforms until about 1778 when the French became more involved in the war and the Continental army began to be more organized.

Moultonborough
06-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Minutemen is what they were called at first. At Lexington it was just a bunch of neighbors supposedly ready within a minute. But later they did become more organized.

EDIT: Besides what does it matter? They will be the same exact NPC wearing different colors.

berserker134
06-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Minutemen is what they were called at first. At Lexington it was just a bunch of neighbors supposedly ready within a minute. But later they did become more organized.

EDIT: Besides what does it matter? They will be the same exact NPC wearing different colors.

still i like a game as realistic as posible