PDA

View Full Version : Special Armor in ACIII

misusel
06-06-2012, 07:26 PM
In AC2,Brotherhood and Revelations there was the upgrades of the armor the character was wearing and finally a special and good looking armor.is there any information for ACIII about that???if not armor some clothes with something special..!

KiShiDo
06-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Armor of Ezio please

BBALive
06-06-2012, 08:15 PM
In AC2,Brotherhood and Revelations there was the upgrades of the armor the character was wearing and finally a special and good looking armor.is there any information for ACIII about that???if not armor some clothes with something special..!

Nobody knows anything about what type of upgrades you'll be able to make to your outfit just yet, nevermind whether or not there'll be a special type of 'armour' like in previous games.

Azurefeatherfly
06-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Connor has a regenerative health bar that stays the same throughout the entire game, you can actually see the health bar beside the mini-map. If he has armour, which in my opinion he will not then the mechanic will have to be completely different from previous Assassin games.

AnthonyA85
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM
I highly doubt there will be any kind of amor in AC3, since they've gone back to the AC1 health system. And, by the time the revolution happened, sets of armor were pretty much obsolete.

And to be perfectly honest, i hope we DON'T get any kind of Super Armor. It was cool in AC2, it was OK in ACB (though it looked horrible), and was pretty meh in ACR.

DavisP92
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM
there won't be any armor i think, it just wouldn't work. I'd like to see a weapon from ezio, or something but we'll see what Ubisoft will do

misusel
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
well, i was thinking not exactly an armor but something from the Indian culture and civilization...

Acrimonious_Nin
06-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I thought you had found out new info the topic is soooo misleading...no there will be no armor...sorry /thread

Azugo
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM
I actually saw an official looking picture of Connor wearing a tricorne... whether it's a pre-order bonus or otherwise, I don't know. Could've been fake.

I'll see if I can hunt it down for you guys.

rileypoole1234
06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
I actually saw an official looking picture of Connor wearing a tricorne... whether it's a pre-order bonus or otherwise, I don't know. Could've been fake.

I'll see if I can hunt it down for you guys.

He wore it during the Naval battle gameplay.

Azugo
06-07-2012, 06:42 PM
He wore it during the Naval battle gameplay.

Yeah, I saw that, but this is different all-together. He was wearing it over his assassin garb (pretty sure it was ontop of his hood...)

EDIT: Here it is:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/03/videogames/Felix/Landingpages/Ubisoft/AC3_preorder._SX700_.jpg

Source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661541-The-protagonist-of-AC3-needs-to-looks-the-hood-and-should-wear-a-Tricorn-hat

rileypoole1234
06-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I saw that, but this is different all-together. He was wearing it over his assassin garb (pretty sure it was ontop of his hood...)

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/03/videogames/Felix/Landingpages/Ubisoft/AC3_preorder._SX700_.jpg

Source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661541-The-protagonist-of-AC3-needs-to-looks-the-hood-and-should-wear-a-Tricorn-hat

Oh you're right I forgot about that picture. I hope we get some outfit customisation. That is an awesome look for Connor.

playassassins1
06-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Sword of Altair..... Enough said...

CrazySN
06-07-2012, 06:51 PM

It's a pre-order bonus from Amazon apparently:

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/assassins-creed-3-pre-order-bonuses-for-gamestop-and-amazon-details/

Most likely just cosmetic. There's also this too:

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ac3-preorder-gamestop-3-1024x724.jpg

Azugo
06-07-2012, 07:11 PM
No doubt they'll release a dlc package containing all the pre-order bonuses like they did with the Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance and the Revelations Lost Archive.

By the way, love the look of that pistol!

TorQue1988
06-07-2012, 09:09 PM
No doubt they'll release a dlc package containing all the pre-order bonuses like they did with the Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance and the Revelations Lost Archive.

By the way, love the look of that pistol!
Yeah you're probably right about the DLC, but i don't like the fact that there will be a PS3 exclusive 4-mission DLC, which won't be released for other platforms (just like the Copernicus Conspiracy from ACB). I really hope i am wrong and it will be released for everyone later on.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Since this game is supposed to be the game that leads up to the Dec. 21st, 2012 events "end of the world" and Templar satellite launch. It wouldn't make much sense to give us a DLC that ads on to the SP game play; other than giving us MP characters, side quests, and new outfits....>_> can not pull of a Davinci or TLA this time around unless they make it in such a way that it actually becomes more of an epilogue story to the games ending...story...yeah....3 months till AC3 YES! lol

FirestarLuva
06-07-2012, 10:53 PM
I can't decide which I love more; Native American or Captain Connor look! :-D

BATISTABUS
06-07-2012, 11:17 PM

I'm no expert in German, but I'm pretty sure that says "The Uniform of the Captain of the Aquila". Since "Aquila" is the name of Connor's ship, I'm pretty it's the same costume. If anything, the colors are slightly lighter in this image.

tarrero
06-07-2012, 11:17 PM
On AC2 and ACB the tombs/lairs were side quests, since you were given a full armor. On ARC all those missions were integrated into the main campaign, if you ask me, I prefer the first option, but instead of having an armor, I would really enjoy an "uber" legendary tomahawk for instance.

Also, on one of the SEVERAL interviews and articles published since march, some guy said there will a brand special and important new artifact, indicating on the contrary, that may be platforming levels on the main story is going to be present.

dxsxhxcx
06-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Since this game is supposed to be the game that leads up to the Dec. 21st, 2012 events "end of the world" and Templar satellite launch. It wouldn't make much sense to give us a DLC that ads on to the SP game play; other than giving us MP characters, side quests, and new outfits....>_> can not pull of a Davinci or TLA this time around unless they make it in such a way that it actually becomes more of an epilogue story to the games ending...story...yeah....3 months till AC3 YES! lol

an epilogue showing Desmond acting like an Assassin and killing Vidic, Rikkin and other templars... that's all I want, kill Vidic in front of that window in that Abstergo facility where we were kept while he's drinking his coffee like he used to do in AC1 would be awesome... *___*

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
lol ^ yes that would be nice.-

EDIT: THAT actually would be nicer in the game as we get it. It would be awesome to get an epilogue that shows Desmond in his 50's with his children training them to become assassins, then end credits....awesome cliff hanger :D

RE-EDIT: with some game play along obviously....>_> I will not pay $5 - $10 for a cut scene. just for the record

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 04:27 AM
an epilogue showing Desmond acting like an Assassin and killing Vidic, Rikkin and other templars... that's all I want, kill Vidic in front of that window in that Abstergo facility where we were kept while he's drinking his coffee like he used to do in AC1 would be awesome... *___*
I want to murder Vidic in the main game!!!
He must be murdered like I pictured it, Desmond beats him up, grabs him, stabs his throat, throw him out of the window he drinks by, watch him drop to the ground, leap of faith out of window in to nearby bush! Then I kick him!

Moultonborough
06-08-2012, 09:05 AM
I want him to kill Vidic and have a little death bed chat just like Altair, Ezio and(most likely) Connor. Something like "You kidnap me? This is what you get." Vidic:" I did it for the betterment of the world." Desmond kicks him and says "Die already" and just walks away. End credits right after. But, on topic I don't think there will be a "special armor" in the game. Like others said it was obsolete by that period of time.

swiftkinfe
06-08-2012, 01:39 PM
My guess Desmond will gain a special armor in AC3. Since Connor is utilizing a regenerating health bar he probably won't have a special armor probably a weapon but no armor. My best guess is that Desmond most likely would get one if any armor.

1. Desmond could retrieve some sort of TOWCB set of gear while traveling through the temple during the Desmond segments.

2. The Assassins could show up with some help to fight off the Templars and bring some bonus gear so Desmond could go and pick it up. Think about that gameplay racing to save the other Assassins and if he saves them he could be rewarded by being given some modern Assassin gear doesn't have to be Legendary just Desmond oriented. And this opens up for Desmond using Templar gear. It's not like they would go in unprotected right?

3. Connor makes an armor himself. If there using Connor's memories then he probably had a connection to the vault and since armor is obsolete in his time but not to terribly much in Desmond's he could make it and leave it for Demond to find later.

4. Since we don't know what happened to it the Armor of Altair could make a cameo in AC3 and the Assassins could retrieve it and give it to Desmond under certain conditions.

imonthenet
06-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Maybe it could just be an ootfit (unlock able by Assassin Tomb/Lair of Romulus type gameplay) that has another effect (unrelated to health/synchronisation). Maybe like a minor speed boost, or another layer to eagle vision (or it's equivalent). Something like that could be cool.
Alternitively an 'ultimate' weapon, perhaps Alta´r's sword or something from Ezio would be equally as cool.

Regardless ACIII is gonna be freaking amazing!

Fury074ubi
06-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Armor of Altair was destroyed by cannon fire during the attack on Monterrigeoni.

obliviondoll
06-12-2012, 02:50 AM
I hope they have an outfit based on what the not-quite-realistic pirate Jacques Moineau is known to wear.

I also hope someone gets that reference.

SolidSage
06-12-2012, 03:01 AM
You still crushing the MP Oblivion? Looks like you're well on your way to a BILLION dolla....posts. Mwah hah ha.

obliviondoll
06-12-2012, 04:52 AM
You still crushing the MP Oblivion? Looks like you're well on your way to a BILLION dolla....posts. Mwah hah ha.

I've had minimal playtime on ACR, because I refused to buy it (and am glad I didn't), and my PS3 died recently, so until I replace it, I'm not playing ACB much either.

And I'm pretty sure Ted's still way ahead of me.

JumpInTheFire13
06-12-2012, 05:46 AM
It's a pre-order bonus from Amazon apparently:

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/assassins-creed-3-pre-order-bonuses-for-gamestop-and-amazon-details/

Most likely just cosmetic. There's also this too:

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ac3-preorder-gamestop-3-1024x724.jpg
The return of the cape :)

JumpInTheFire13
06-12-2012, 05:57 AM
The Copernicus Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disappearance both take place during the events of ACB. So it wouldn't have to be after the end of AC3

SolidSage
06-12-2012, 08:15 AM
It IS only 3 months! Holy Monkeys, Summer then Creed! YES, all kinds of awesome in the pipeline.

eagleforlife1
06-12-2012, 08:50 AM
It IS only 3 months! Holy Monkeys, Summer then Creed! YES, all kinds of awesome in the pipeline.

Actually there are four and a half months between now and October 31st.

misusel
06-20-2012, 12:16 PM
The return of the cape :)

i think this isnt a cape, its just his jacket that the wind blows...

misusel
06-20-2012, 12:18 PM
I thought you had found out new info the topic is soooo misleading...no there will be no armor...sorry /thread
ok sorry for that...dont know how i could write it though to be more helpfull...