PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer impression so far

Black_Brotherz
06-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey guys! We've just seen a small glimpse of the multi-player section of AC3, a domination game and new characters and an awesome looking level, no doubt inspired by the story, so what do you guys think of it? (assuming you've seen the game play for it) But I'm really excited about the idea of a domination game mode most of my mates play COD, and when i do look at what they're doing they do sometimes play domination, so Ubisoft bringing an assassin theme to it is really exciting, also what other modes do you think they have planned?

And yes, I have played the hell out of Brotherhood and Revelations online, I've played all the games and thoroughly enjoy them.

Assassin_M
06-06-2012, 05:05 PM
I dont think You would want to hear Members` feedback on the Multiplayer..

superkootje
06-06-2012, 05:30 PM
where did you find the footage of multiplayer?
Pleas pm me :D

Assassin_M
06-06-2012, 05:31 PM
where did you find the footage of multiplayer?
Pleas pm me :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GeHJGJVKQ
There ya go..

superkootje
06-06-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GeHJGJVKQ
There ya go..

thanks checking it out now.

IMRicko
06-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Quite disappointed. Same multiplayer every year only new modes. I was hoping for at least co-op

DavisP92
06-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Quite disappointed. Same multiplayer every year only new modes. I was hoping for at least co-op

I'm hoping it could still happen :D. there is one more demo they should release unless they consider the multiplayer one. Multiplayer is garbage compared to Co-op, imo.

superkootje
06-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Assassin_M do you know where I can find this video posted in a other thread?
''Short scene from the Boston gameplay demo on Spike. Who does Connor strangle to death? An "English" Soldier!''

Grazel69
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
As far as I've seen it's the exact same as previous multiplayers, so I'm in no way excited for it
I'll probably play it sure for the trophys and just for the sake of having played it
other than that I'll definitly have rage quited the multiplayer after a month could even be first week

so in short: it's the exact same, i'm probably gonna play it for a week just because, and then i'll never touch it again.

AdamXEve
06-06-2012, 09:45 PM
There is a sub-forum for multiplayer and you guys need to start using it. The activity there is really depressing sometimes.

True_Assassin92
06-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Lol Co-op has been confirmed to be not included in the game. It was a mistake, I'm sorry for crushing your dream :p