PDA

View Full Version : Who is the main enemy?

iMuzzaa
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
So in all the E3 stuff I've seen, you're just killing the british and siding with the Americans. Is this going to be the case all the time in-game, portraying all the british guys as the bad ones and not killing any American soldiers? If it is like I seen in the trailer, I feel that this is the wrong move as it shows one side as the good side and one as the bad.

I'd also just like to kill people from both sides. On an unrelated note, in the trailer, it looked like the Scottish guys are serving as the games "tougher guards" due to one of them blocking a counter attack by Connor, f*** yeah!

MarleyMon81
06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
The main enemy is the same as every other AC game, the Templars, and they are scattered on both sides of the conflict and will be dealt with the same.

SaintPerkele
06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Yes. There are Templars on both sides and as the story continues even after the end of the Revolution, we can most likely assume, that the main antagonist will even be on the American side, who knows. And yes, Scottish guards serve as the Brutes in this game.

rileypoole1234
06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
You must not have been paying attention...

Templars are the foes. If an American is a Templar, he's dead. Same for British.

pacmanate
06-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Not even going to answer this properly. so.

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken

Moultonborough
06-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Anyone else annoyed they are showing who the Templar's are, and for the Game play trailer their actual name. Also what you need to do to kill him, they are kinda ruining the game...again.

Assassin_M
06-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Did Connor side with the Americans ? NO !!
Will he be killing only British ? NO !!
Who is the main Enemy ? TEMPLARS DARN IT !!
Pay attention to the freaking Trailer and demo, Connor did not seem all kissy and hug hug with the Colonists..

playassassins1
06-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Templars will be the main enemy. They are on both British and American side. And Connor's mission is basically, killing all the Templars who are in the Revolution.

Black_Widow9
06-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Please use the already created Topic here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...re-complaining (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/681070-Ubisoft-are-MAKING-the-English-seem-bad-It-is-their-fault-people-are-complaining)