PDA

View Full Version : after 33% save game

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 06:19 PM
can anybody send the next save file after 33% to me plz
e-mail : spikes_aj@hotmail.com

i seem to have some graphical problem i cant get past the rotating lever in the ancient part of the castle this is rite after u grab the big sword break the wall and go under
to the ancient part i need the save file until the next check point

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 06:19 PM
can anybody send the next save file after 33% to me plz
e-mail : spikes_aj@hotmail.com

i seem to have some graphical problem i cant get past the rotating lever in the ancient part of the castle this is rite after u grab the big sword break the wall and go under
to the ancient part i need the save file until the next check point

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 06:47 PM
That lever has three positions. To continue on, it needs to be in the middle one.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 01:38 AM
done that
the door opens into a blank empty space
i get near it i start floating in air as if falling but in a straight motion thats why i need a save to skip this part

****blah wrote:
- That lever has three positions. To continue on, it
- needs to be in the middle one.
-
-

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 08:49 PM
THIS GAME SUCKS. I'm at the same freakin place and the third door wont open. I push the damn statue to the button and then run up the wall on the other side, but the third door that the girl should open just doesn't freakin open. I HATE THIS GAME!!!! I'M GONNA RETURN IT! THANKS A LOT UBISOFT FOR RELEASING A FREAKIN BUGGY GAME!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!! ALL MY WORK GONE!!!!!!! I hate you all.

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Same Here what is up with that!?!
I am really annoyed. I have the Game Cube version what about you?

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 12:08 PM
You little assface... jesus, your so annoying.
first off, she stands on 1 switch, and then you have to put the statue on the second switch BEFORE you wall run the 3rd switch. jesus, don't blame UBISOFT for your stupidity. had you taken 30 more seconds of experimenting, you'd a figured it out.

its a puzzle/adventure game, its not neccesarily supposed to be straight forward all the time.