PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for PS Vita Revealed Femal Assassin?

ESG GATOR
06-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Link (http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/2012/06/assassins-creed-3-liberation-for-ps-vita-revealed/)

Thoughts?

OriginalMiles
06-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Hell Yes?

WrestlingAddict
06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry, not to appear sexist or anything, but I'm not excited for this if it is true. Ubisoft stated before one of the reasons they made Conner male was because this was an era of men. Women had a very small role in the revolutionary and French and Indian Wars, not to say they didn't do anything, but this was a time period where men did most of the work and women took a back seat. If they want a female assassin they either need to move backwards 200-300 years or forwards to the 1900's or present-day.

Calvarok
06-02-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry, not to appear sexist or anything, but I'm not excited for this if it is true. Ubisoft stated before one of the reasons they made Conner male was because this was an era of men. Women had a very small role in the revolutionary and French and Indian Wars, not to say they didn't do anything, but this was a time period where men did most of the work and women took a back seat. If they want a female assassin they either need to move backwards 200-300 years or forwards to the 1900's or present-day.
They didn't say that women did nothing in that time period. They just said that for the story they wanted to tell (About the american revolution) it would make little sense for a woman to be in the situations they wanted. (conversing with george washington and Israel putam and such)
Obviously they found a story that would make more sense for a female character in the same time period. Probably one that relies less on her allying with men. I look forward to watching a playthough of this, since I don't have a Vita. :P

WrestlingAddict
06-02-2012, 08:06 PM
And if IGN is to be believed the assassin is going to be Black, which again bothers me because they were heavily segregated and discriminated against in this time period. It is starting to feel like Ubisoft is just pandering to those who are sick of a white male assassin. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the game will be great and they may make the character perfect and I might eat my words, but right now I'm skeptical.

pacmanate
06-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Ah, cba for a woman

StrawMeBerry
06-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Pretty much official now:

Guess we'll have to wait till E3 to see how it really looks like.

notafanboy
06-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Pretty much official now:

Guess we'll have to wait till E3 to see how it really looks like.

where is da hood ?!?

DylanJosh9
06-02-2012, 08:39 PM
i Like!!!

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 08:49 PM
this looks awesome.. :)

”the game has been released as a propaganda tool by Abstergo,who want players to experience a gray area of the Assassin/Templar conflict as an assassin rather than a templar”

why would the Templars even think in raise doubts about what they're doing?! lame excuse IMO... :p (of course this is based on leaked information, but if this end up being confirmed I hope they think in something better than this to justify the game)

EDIT; unless she'll end up being an assassin that'll become a templar at the end... ****, I want this for PC NOW!! xD

kriegerdesgottes
06-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Now I have to go buy a Vita. Who am I kidding I knew I was going to buy one when something for AC was announced for it.

notafanboy
06-02-2012, 08:58 PM
i wonder if it will tie in with AC3...

kriegerdesgottes
06-02-2012, 09:03 PM
i wonder if it will tie in with AC3...

I'm sure it will in some way. I think I read somewhere that it has to do with the French and Indian war so if that is true then the odds of it involving ACIII in some way are like 99%

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I hope they will release this game on consoles too after a year or maybe more, but with better graphics, all the dlc etc. Or i will have to buy a ps vita

notafanboy
06-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm sure it will in some way. I think I read somewhere that it has to do with the French and Indian war so if that is true then the odds of it involving ACIII in some way are like 99%

and while im at it... how did new orleans look like at the time ? will ac3┤s tree running be there ? where is ma hood !?. Anyway, like you, i might consider buying a vita for this,

playassassins1
06-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Yess!!!! This looks awesome! I hope Connor and Aveline will meet each other in AC III.

I actually think that a hood won't suit a Female Assassin.

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 09:13 PM
more info:

Seems Aveline and Connor will meet in Liberation
Use front and rear touch controls to pick pocket
Someone else is using the Animus
New weapons include a sugarcane machete, pistols, muskets, grenades (keep this away of AC3!!!!!!!!!!!)

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:14 PM
she looks good without the hood but if she almost never wears a hood in the game its not a real ac game

MetalCreed
06-02-2012, 09:18 PM
she looks good without the hood but if she almost never wears a hood in the game its not a real ac game

Times change. When's the last time we saw Desmond wear a hood even though he wears a hooded sweatshirt?

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:21 PM
but he isn't really an assassin in function (before ac3)

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:23 PM
do you think she is an the encyclopedia 2nd edition?

playassassins1
06-02-2012, 09:27 PM
more info:

Seems Aveline and Connor will meet in Liberation
Use front and rear touch controls to pick pocket
Someone else is using the Animus
New weapons include a sugarcane machete, pistols, muskets, grenades (keep this away of AC3!!!!!!!!!!!)

No, grenades need to stay away from AC!

KiShiDo
06-02-2012, 09:29 PM
WTF not connected to Desmond? This would mean that someone else is reliving memories at the same time as Desmond o_O

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:31 PM
i hope they don't get a collector edition because i can't buy it then :(

KiShiDo
06-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Connor and her wil meet in this game... Completely confused... What is going on in the current timeline

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 09:33 PM
No, grenades need to stay away from AC!

this 100000000000000000000000000.... times!!! :p

WTF not connected to Desmond? This would mean that someone else is reliving memories at the same time as Desmond o_O

from what I understood, is probably someone from Abstergo reliving Avenline's memories...

salted onions
06-02-2012, 09:34 PM
This looks amazing. Also, TRICORN HATS. BEST REVOLUTIONARY-ERA GAME EVER.

lothario-da-be
06-02-2012, 09:34 PM
and nikolai is also going to america so it could be daniel cross

KiShiDo
06-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Abstergo has someone as Desmond under their control? o_O ****

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 09:40 PM

I don't understand what you mean, anyone can relive the memories of their ancestors if they have access to an Animus...

sticks165
06-02-2012, 09:41 PM

no liberation is a product by abstergo for other people to look into the past

KiShiDo
06-02-2012, 09:48 PM
WTF? I understand nothing?

But who is watching it?

sticks165
06-02-2012, 09:51 PM
WTF? I understand nothing?

But who is watching it?

someone who bought the product

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 09:59 PM
more about the main protagonist:

- Aveline occupies a position of wealth and respect within the city, giving her broad influence and resources to pursue her clandestine path as an Assassin.

- She is half french and half african, daughter of a wealthy french merchant and his african placÚe bride.

KiShiDo
06-02-2012, 10:03 PM
And how can someone relive this without lockign in into someones DNA as Desmond... But well, their will be an explanation

OriginalMiles
06-02-2012, 10:07 PM
And how can someone relive this without lockign in into someones DNA as Desmond... But well, their will be an explanation
Simple, she's not related to Desmond.

playassassins1
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM

You don't need Desmond's DNA. Everyone can relive the memories of his ancestors.

Will_Lucky
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM

It won't be Desmond it will be someone else, it could by Clay or Daniel Cross for all we know.

And also YESSSSS!!! Thank you Ubisoft for this good news, one of the main reasons I bought a Vita was for exclusive Assassins Creed releases and this looks very very promising.

kriegerdesgottes
06-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Is it just me or is she carrying a whip in that second picture on her hip? That might be cool.

playassassins1
06-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Is it just me or is she carrying a whip in that second picture on her hip? That might be cool.

Maybe its the rope dart?

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Scans removed

souNdwAve89
06-02-2012, 11:02 PM
lol, that would be cool to see some Indiana Jones style whip action. I think this is cool news. I'm loving the art direction too. Even better knowing that she will encounter Connor in the game. I was tempted to buy a PS Vita when it was first announced, but the lack of games made me not want to buy one. I might consider it now since I also want to get the Uncharted game.

RzaRecta357
06-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I bought a vita on release for an AC game. Knew it'd be worth it. This is more than I expected

egriffin09
06-02-2012, 11:52 PM
This seems awesome. Too bad I don't have a vita. I can't buy a vita for just one game. Although I admit, I want to play it really bad. Hopefully they bring it to consoles in a year or so. But if they don't, I really hope they have a female protagonist for AC 4 (when it gets made). It's only logical to let the next protagonist be a female assassin, since AC III will be the end of Desmond's story. Plus alot of AC fans have been asking for it, and it would be nice to see the world of the assassins from a female prospective.

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Holy ****, this looks awesome! Makes me almost wish I had a Vita. I really like her design, especially the fact that she doesn't have a hood. IMO, this is the kind of originality that Connor's default outfit is missing.

Is is just me or does she have slightly dark skin? First African-American (playable) assassin?

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Holy ****, this looks awesome! Makes me almost wish I had a Vita. I really like her design, especially the fact that she doesn't have a hood. IMO, this is the kind of originality that Connor's default outfit is missing.

Is is just me or does she have slightly dark skin? First African-American (playable) assassin?
She is French-African..

Just a thought... Connor`s wife anybody ?

notafanboy
06-03-2012, 12:55 AM
She is French-African..

nah, if she was Des would be able relive her memories too... right ?!?

dxsxhxcx
06-03-2012, 12:57 AM
She is French-African..

when I read that they'll meet each other in the Vita game this possibility crossed my mind...

I don't see any problem with this...

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 01:00 AM

Why would he? He wasn't able to relive Maria's (Alta´r's wife) memories until the moment his ancestor was conceived.

Edit: And not even then. He was never able to relive Maria's memories, the only reason he stayed with her was because Alta´r passed his genes on to the next ancestor growing inside her.

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Right, but only after Connor conceives Desmond`s next Ancestor..

notafanboy
06-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Right, but only after Connor conceives Desmond`s next Ancestor..

maybe, but they can┤t have sex during ac3. or else you can┤t play as Connor

dxsxhxcx
06-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Why would he? He wasn't able to relive Maria's (Alta´r's wife) memories until the moment his ancestor was conceived.

Edit: And not even then. He was never able to relive Maria's memories, the only reason he stayed with her was because Alta´r passed his genes on to the next ancestor growing inside her.

the fact that he never relived maria's or sofia's memories doesn't mean he can't do that, If I'm not wrong Ubisoft never stated that Desmond couldn't relive one of her female's ancestors memories (please correct me if I'm wrong).. I'm not saying I would like that, IMO it would be weird for Desmond to relive the memories of his female ancestors because of the Bleeding Effect but I have nothing against female assassins, to be frank I hope they release a game with a female assassin for the main platforms someday, but if they do, I hope we have a female modern day protagonist as well (or no modern day protagonist at all), because I can't help but think that the BE would affect the person who is reliving the memories of this female ancestor somehow.. :)

they can have sex, they just can't conceive the child that'll be the next Desmond ancestor...

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Maybe the Animus is upgraded to allow us to view memories past conception ?:rolleyes:
hence the "3.0"..... Maybe ?? Maybe..

rileypoole1234
06-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Whoa just saw this...

I didn't want a Vita Ubi!

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Do you guys think we'll hear/see more about this game at E3? If it's coming out at the same time as AC3, what's stopping them from releasing some alpha game footage or at least a trailer already?

dxsxhxcx
06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Maybe the Animus is upgraded to allow us to view memories past conception ?:rolleyes:

no, please, just no.. edit your post before they think this is a good idea.. :p

rileypoole1234
06-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Do you guys think we'll hear/see more about this game at E3? If it's coming out at the same time as AC3, what's stopping them from releasing some alpha game footage or at least a trailer already?

I expect we'll see a trailer. At least I hope we'll see a trailer.

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 01:22 AM

No, see, this is how they'll introduce co-op eventually. The memories are split between two players at the moment of conception. One gets to go on playing as the badass assassin, the other one spends 9 months looking at the inside of his mother's womb. ;)

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 01:24 AM
A reveal trailer just a bit shorter than AC III`s reveal trailer..

No, see, this is how they'll introduce co-op eventually. The memories are split between two players at the moment of conception. One gets to go on playing as the badass assassin, the other one spends 9 months looking at the inside of his mother's womb. ;)
GOOD lORD !! HELL NO !!:D

no, please, just no.. edit your post before they think this is a good idea.. :p

It is a good idea;)

kriegerdesgottes
06-03-2012, 01:27 AM

I don't think it's because he couldn't see her memories, they just chose to focus on Altair's or Ezio's memories and then that memory stopped when the child was conceived but if they had been focusing on Maria or Sophia it would have ended the same way.

Will_Lucky
06-03-2012, 01:54 AM

I expect it during Sonys' keynote, they are desperate to drum up Vita support as am I. But we might see it during Ubis own keynote.

Legendz54
06-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Cool add-on for PS vita, as long as its not connected to Desmond and the main plot I'm fine with it.

Funbun777
06-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Nice this actually creates an assassins creed game that exists in the assassins creed universe !

and abstergo may have released it to make the war look like a video game rather then actual history (if anyone reveals the templars and assassins people will think its just a videogame)

soo................ wait then that means

Ubisoft?

a think i created an unending loop

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 03:36 AM
I have to admit, the Abstergo storyline sounds very contrived. They better have some darn fine writing to back up such an excuse, otherwise I think I'll just do my best to ignore the modern day backstory.

Calvarok
06-03-2012, 04:05 AM
I have to admit, the Abstergo storyline sounds very contrived. They better have some darn fine writing to back up such an excuse, otherwise I think I'll just do my best to ignore the modern day backstory.
How is it contrived? It's just Abstergo recording genetic memory...

dxsxhxcx
06-03-2012, 04:24 AM
How is it contrived? It's just Abstergo recording genetic memory...

”the game has been released as a propaganda tool by Abstergo,who want players to experience a gray area of the Assassin/Templar conflict as an assassin rather than a templar”

the game itself is part of the story (AC universe) and not only its content, from what I understood the message they want to pass is that Abstergo is releasing a game called Assassin's Creed Liberation allowing us to play on the Assassin' side...

of course we weren't able to read the entire article from where this leaked information was taken so is hard to say if that is official or not, so the best thing we can do is wait and see... :p

EDIT: after re-reading what I wrote and reading Funbun777 post I believe now I'm starting to understand what they meant with that, is like we the players were the common people inside the AC universe who aren't aware of the Assassin vs Templar war and this is just a game they're releasing to plant disbelief among the people in case something bigger about them comes to the surface...

so if someone start talking about Assassin's vs Templars people will think they're crazy or are just talking about the game (inside the AC universe), this is kinda cool actually, but put in check the veracity of the content of the game, if we should consider Aveline and the events that'll happen in the game as canon, since we can't trust Abstergo.. ****, I hate you for making my brain hurts, Ubisoft... lol

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Ok so who is going to upload this on youtube so vitaless individuals like myself can watch :D I can't wait to see how all this stuff they are bombarding us with turns out....unveiling the story that is XD E3 on in several hours :D

kosmoscreed
06-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Saw the scans, looks sweet, can wait t watch the trailer tomorrow.

Radman500
06-03-2012, 05:49 AM
so essentially abstergo released this program... assassins creed: liberation templar agents can experienced a grey side of the war

interesting?

telcontar7
06-03-2012, 07:25 AM

Frankly I find this kind of posts silly. Even if men did most of the work doesn't mean that there weren't any active women around. Not to mention the fact that this is a game about a secret organization and there are no reasons to think that a female assassin couldn't be a member in it.

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 12:13 PM
I want to play this game now!

reddragonhrcro
06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok,looks like AC will be another reason to get a Vita.

pirate1802
06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Holy.. that looks awesome. Ah well.. need to plan for a Vita soon :S can't let this one slip by.

BBALive
06-03-2012, 02:19 PM

Women actually participated in the French and Indian War by disguising themselves as men.

AlexFly
06-03-2012, 03:06 PM
This new game looks amazing and really promising ! I'm glad it's not just a portage of the other versions. Really hyped for this game as well now !

Ok,looks like AC will be another reason to get a Vita.
Oh yes, personally I was already tempted to get a Vita now I'm sold ! I know I'll be getting one quickly !

misterB2001
06-03-2012, 03:31 PM
I hate ubisoft! I now have to buy a Vita! ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 04:14 PM
@ wweperson Actually there are account about women that help aid the wounded on the battle field and one story of a women who's husband got shot manning the cannons and then she took his place on the cannons and helped push the british back.....people can be so sexist sometimes

eagleforlife1
06-03-2012, 04:43 PM
I would imagine that this is what the co-op that was mentioned earlier is to do with. A mission that Connor needs to complete that can only be completed when somebody else is connected to the Vita as Aveline and maybe the same the other way round.

Serrachio
06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm liking the look of this game, especially since there's going to be a whip in it.

I just want to wail on people with it now, but I'd need a Vita and a copy of the game to do that. :D

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Whip ? o.O isn't that ? Never mind. Sounds like a fun weapon >_>

Mr_Shade
06-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Scans have been removed.

Scans are a breach of copyright.

If other sites, wish to breach copyright laws then that is down to them, however all scans will be removed from this forum when sighted.

BATISTABUS
06-03-2012, 06:09 PM
This looks pretty *****in, but I have no intention of ever getting a Vita. Here's to hoping they port this and Bloodlines sometime in the future.

GIONAScm2
06-03-2012, 07:52 PM
This was the push I needed to beg for a Vita this Christmas. I can't wait.

Now, if a GTA game comes out for the Vita, I'd be the happiest gamer in the world <3

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 08:35 PM
This looks pretty *****in, but I have no intention of ever getting a Vita. Here's to hoping they port this and Bloodlines sometime in the future.

Bloodlines isn't worth porting. Bad graphics, bad voice acting, boring gameplay, all designed for a tiny screen. This at least has some potential in the graphics department.

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Bloodlines isn't worth porting. Bad graphics, bad voice acting, boring gameplay, all designed for a tiny screen. This at least has some potential in the graphics department.

I only bought Bloodlines for the extras you could unlock in AC II

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 08:39 PM
I only bought Bloodlines for the extras you could unlock in AC II
You guys really hate Bloodlines ? I dunno I thought it was pretty descent. to each his own I guess.

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:42 PM
You guys really hate Bloodlines ? I dunno I thought it was pretty descent. to each his own I guess.

I didn't hate bloodlines. I only thought it was a bit boring. Thats all. It does have the AC feel, but sometimes it got repetitive.

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 09:04 PM
For a PSP release I'm sure it was all right, but it fell short on all the three core pillars of AC. The cities were practically deserted so there was no social stealth to speak of, the navigation worked pretty much like in the main games but was less inventive and fun due to the graphical limitations and the combat was tedious. It's not a game that has any sort of lasting value, it's only worth playing once for the story.

kriegerdesgottes
06-04-2012, 04:59 AM

It was ok. Kind of disappointing. There's not much you can do with only one little nub for movement. I agree with sixkeys though that the voice acting and graphics were crap but I'd say it's worth 20 bucks or so. I also mainly just bought it for the unlockables and so I could play an AC game outside of my apartment but Liberation looks like what I was hoping Bloodlines would be. It actually looks pretty cool.

JumpInTheFire13
06-04-2012, 05:34 AM
I guess I'm buying a Vita now...

What ever happened to the rumor about AC: Virtues?

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 06:36 AM
I'm going to be so mad if this turns out to be concept art!

eagleforlife1
06-04-2012, 08:28 AM
I would imagine that this is involved:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Rebellion_of_1768

And that we assassinate at least these two people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Jacques_Blaise_d%27Abbadie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Laclede

EscoBlades
06-04-2012, 02:56 PM
*cough* (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/24/the-time-to-introduce-a-female-assassin-lead-character-is-now/)

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 03:04 PM
*cough* (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/24/the-time-to-introduce-a-female-assassin-lead-character-is-now/)

What a coincidence..........

Mr_Shade
06-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Indeed... Odd that...

BeCk41
06-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Well this kinda blows... only released for the PS Vita? It needs to come out on all other consoles! :"(

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Well this kinda blows... only released for the PS Vita? It needs to come out on all other consoles! :"(
Meh, we get AC3 on consoles, much better.

BeCk41
06-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Meh, we get AC3 on consoles, much better.

I know, but a female assassin? Someone should record this on the PS Vita then maybe I won't feel so sad we can't get this extension.

EscoBlades
06-04-2012, 07:43 PM
What a coincidence..........

I know right? I even put stuff in bold and everything. Its almost as if i was trying to tell people something....almost ;)

Moultonborough
06-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I know right? I even put stuff in bold and everything. Its almost as if i was trying to tell people something....almost ;)

Well you tried and I guess that's all you can do. You can't make someone do something just try to get the point across.:p

EscoBlades
06-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Well you tried and I guess that's all you can do. You can't make someone do something just try to get the point across.:p

No no, i think you missed the point. Inflection doesn't transfer well via text, haha. Its all good, i wanted to write the article anyway. It just so happened to be a good medium for dropping a hint or two as well ;-)

Moultonborough
06-04-2012, 08:16 PM
No no, i think you missed the point. Inflection doesn't transfer well via text, haha. Its all good, i wanted to write the article anyway. It just so happened to be a good medium for dropping a hint or two as well ;-)

True, but some people would rather watch video's instead of reading:(. It's true though it's easier to hint at things in that form. Get it that time?:confused:

RapNoize
06-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Guys, I think I found something :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/C7PIp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/En2mZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/G9iog.jpg

EscoBlades
06-04-2012, 08:41 PM
True, but some people would rather watch video's instead of reading:(. It's true though it's easier to hint at things in that form. Get it that time?:confused:

Gotcha loud and clear ;)

Jonny_Alpha_SD
06-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks for bringing the game UBi but man.... the weapons don't inspire much for me at laest... I mean a machete and a whip?? whatdafaq is up with that..... I was so hoping for bow and tomahawk for the vita game too..... so for that reason, I'm out.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-04-2012, 09:21 PM

LMAO Aw man Esco coughs magic info dust XD

Serrachio
06-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks for bringing the game UBi but man.... the weapons don't inspire much for me at laest... I mean a machete and a whip?? whatdafaq is up with that..... I was so hoping for bow and tomahawk for the vita game too..... so for that reason, I'm out.

Right... because copying the weapons straight from Assassin's Creed III into AC3: Liberation is really inspiring?

No.

I'm excited for the whip and the machete, because the former will probably provide some strangulation moves from a combat aspect, as well as a non-lethal option. There's also the chance to use it in free-running to some effect.

The machete can hint toward some jungle traversal, since it would make sense to use a machete in that terrain.

What would the bow and tomahawk do in those circumstances?

BATISTABUS
06-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Bundle deal with the PSP...I'll consider it...

*grumble*

BATISTABUS
06-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Reveal Trailer
http://youtu.be/7A06me5gbWc

Aveline Feature
http://youtu.be/uZJVmT5KLbM

RzaRecta357
06-05-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm sad that she doesn't have a hood. Seriously.

Serrachio
06-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Who ever said that Assassins and hoods need to be synonymous? Same with the fact that they don't need two Hidden Blades.

It'd get stale after a while, so her not having a hood is quite nice, although you can see that it has a beak to it from a frontal shot.