PDA

View Full Version : Mute killing abilities

mmpcns
06-02-2012, 04:02 PM
What is the bull sh*% now where those who use MUTE now kill your abilities? I have had this happen 3 times in the past hour. I even exited the game, restarted and still those who use mute are killing my abilities. I get the circle with the slash through all of my abilites once they use mute, and they are not even using mute on me.

This MUTE abilitiy causes nothing but problems, slows down gaming sessions and now kills your abilities.

I am about to PunkBuster anyone using MUTE in my session.

GunnarGunderson
06-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Ubisoft can't into game balance, it's painfully obvious to everyone except them

Dralight
06-02-2012, 04:14 PM
That's exactly what mute does though, it stops you from using your abilities for a couple of seconds. Unless you mean it's completely blocking out your abilities for a whole session, then that's just another of many glitches in the game. I'm not sure what you're trying to say by "it now kills your abilities" because that's the whole point of mute. You wanna talk about an ability that causes problems? Smoke Bomb, nuff said.

mmpcns
06-02-2012, 05:22 PM
It COMPLETELY BLOCKS your abilities through the entire session! The only way to fix it is to exit out of the session!

UrDeviant1
06-02-2012, 06:15 PM
It COMPLETELY BLOCKS your abilities through the entire session! The only way to fix it is to exit out of the session!

It's your own fault, you shouldn't be getting Muted. :nonchalance:

SleezeRocker
06-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah I came across infinite Mute glitches back in Brotherhood (Stopped playing ACRO after: Platinum trophy and Reached PRestige 1)
I even have it recorded and sent it to ubisoft. they said Graci Mile but that was it and bam ACRO was born lol

mmpcns
06-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Only talentless hacks use MUTE!

ewngjnfghbr
06-03-2012, 04:13 AM
The only way to fix it is to exit out of the session!

Serrachio
06-03-2012, 04:46 PM
First of all, this is in the wrong forum.

Secondly, the best thing to do about this is to send a support ticket to Ubisoft Support and make sure you keep it open.

Finally, Mute is not for "talentless hacks". If you keep being affected by it, you need to adapt and work up a solution. Mute's not even that bad, and *****ing about it is just going to make it a weaker ability, since it's my personal opinion that Ubisoft always takes precendence with people who whine.

What you fail to realise is that you're only shooting yourself in the foot, since whenever you try Mute out, it's going to be less effective because you cried and wanted a nerf. I mean, they added a (rather awful) patch and make Smoke Bomb overly powerful, and now everyone hates it, even those (I suspect) who wanted it buffed in the first place.

GLHS
06-04-2012, 07:10 AM
No, only people that don't spam smoke bomb hate it, and I'd say a good 85-90% of people playing now-a-days spam it.

Serrachio
06-04-2012, 11:46 AM
No, only people that don't spam smoke bomb hate it, and I'd say a good 85-90% of people playing now-a-days spam it.

Even those who spam the ability themselves are going to get annoyed at others who spam it, because it can literally pull you out of a kill animation to be stunned.

UrDeviant1
06-04-2012, 12:15 PM
In a way you can't blame people for spamming smoke bomb, cause If It's In the game to begin with, people are bound to exploit It.

It's up to Ubisoft to nerf It somehow so to stop people abusing It. But on the other hand, It forces you to adapt, find new ways to kill your target, like from above (aerial kill).

The abilities need to be better balanced, there Is no middle ground, there are only great (maybe overpowered) abilities and then there are the rather average ones (varies depending on game mode).

Ubisoft have had 2 good attempts at MP In AC so far, and I have a feeling AC3's MP will be the greatest yet (If they listen to the community, ya know, the people who have Invested countless hours Into AC MP).

PS. Sorry for saying this In the SP forum, but this Is where all the cool people hang out. :cool:

GLHS
06-04-2012, 07:13 PM
IF they listened, which is the key word. But there are A LOT of things to complain about. Smoke bomb spamming, or any other spamming for that matter, which leads to, as mentioned, balancing abilities. Then there's the runners and roofers and stun spammers, the spawn system....I mean the list goes on. The MP is great, but there are still a lot of kinks to be worked out. In all honesty, they really didn't improve that many things from AC:B to AC:R, so I'm not so sure that all of that can be worked out in AC3. Plus, not only are there are the fixes, but then there's also creating new abilities and things to do so it's not just more of the same.

mmpcns
06-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Can you please tell me or provide me the link to get a support ticket started?

Thanks.

Serrachio
06-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Can you please tell me or provide me the link to get a support ticket started?

Thanks.

The link to Ubisoft Support can be found here: http://support.ubisoft.com/

mmpcns
06-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Thanks again. Started a ticket.