PDA

View Full Version : AC III e3 CGI trailer idea.

De Filosoof
06-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Have you guys seen this new videoclip by woodkid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0&ob=av2e

It would be nice if they'd show a CGI trailer at E3 with Connor as a little boy escaping his mohawk camp when it gets overrun with this track in the background.
I think it would fit perfectly.
Thoughts?

Assassin_M
06-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Marvelous..
No other word can describe what just ran through my head..
Thank you, completely agree. Apart from it being CGI,though. I want Gameplay:p

playassassins1
06-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Yes! This would suit it perfectly! - But I think the CGI trailer will be, him as an Assassin.

lonewarrior30
06-01-2012, 10:38 PM
awesome idea

pacmanate
06-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Run Fatboy Run!!!!!!!

Nader-Abudiix
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
OMG i hope they use the song and make the CG similar to this music video. i was watching it but replacing the characters on the video with connor and natives xD

GunnarGunderson
06-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Have you guys seen this new videoclip by woodkid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0&ob=av2e

It would be nice if they'd show a CGI trailer at E3 with Connor as a little boy escaping his mohawk camp when it gets overrun with this track in the background.
I think it would fit perfectly.
Thoughts?

While that's a good idea, I don't think it will happen. Connor as a child isn't instantly recognizable as an Assassin's Creed assassin as he is when he's wearing the white hood.

Although I do expect/hope that the demo features Connor as a child since the general gameplay is instantly recognizable despite whatever the character looks like

naran6142
06-02-2012, 12:38 AM
no matter what they do it will be hard to beat the ACR e3 trailer :D

De Filosoof
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
While that's a good idea, I don't think it will happen. Connor as a child isn't instantly recognizable as an Assassin's Creed assassin as he is when he's wearing the white hood.

Although I do expect/hope that the demo features Connor as a child since the general gameplay is instantly recognizable despite whatever the character looks like

True, but they could make some transitions between child Connor and assassin Connor sometimes while he's running to make clear it's Connor and he will eventually join the assassins.

They could make some pretty epic transitions while running.
First child Connor sliding past some soldiers and then make a transition with some animus effects to assassin Connor killing the next soldiers that are on his route.

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 01:04 AM
True, but they could make some transitions between child Connor and assassin Connor sometimes while he's running to make clear it's Connor and he will eventually join the assassins

seeing as we'll probably have more focus on the ancestor childhood than we had in the previous games I can see this happening, also different from Ezio, Connor's young character model (the one we saw in the GI article) is smaller and (probably) younger than Ezio was, so IMO the transition between young and old will be more evident, different from Ezio that even with the years passing as we play, looked almost (if not) the same until the moment he gained his beard near the end of AC2...

GunnarGunderson
06-02-2012, 01:11 AM
True, but they could make some transitions between child Connor and assassin Connor sometimes while he's running to make clear it's Connor and he will eventually join the assassins.

First child Connor sliding past some soldiers and then make a transition with some animus effects to assassin Connor killing the next soldiers that are on his route.

Funny you should say that, I thought of that just a few minutes after my post

rileypoole1234
06-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Yeah that song would fit very nicely. I agree thought, I'd rather gameplay than a CGI trailer. It'd be very nice to have an awesome CG trailer coupled with the some awesome gameplay.

vayhekhuag
06-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Run Fatboy Run!

Dralight
06-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah that song would fit very nicely. I agree thought, I'd rather gameplay than a CGI trailer. It'd be very nice to have an awesome CG trailer coupled with the some awesome gameplay.

This might make me sound a bit spoilt but I hope to see both lol. I imagine we will though, considering last year we got the awesome CGI trailer for Revelations followed by the greek fire demo.

raptor41tr
06-02-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm sure we will see both cgi trailer and gameplay demo.

Someone had already made a video with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkD9rEYf6k

GunnarGunderson
06-02-2012, 04:23 PM
If they were going to shift to Connor as an adult, they would be foolish to not do it at 2:33 of the track

kudos17
06-02-2012, 04:35 PM

It's funny you say that, I thought the exact same thing. :p

Just have young Connor running from his destroyed tribe, transition to him older running in training, transition to him running through the woods hunting his prey, transition to him making his first assassination, etc.

The song is perfect for depicting progress like that.