PDA

View Full Version : Ask and vote on questions for Alex Hutchinson (Assassin's Creed 3 Creative Director)

loomer979
05-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Edit: Watch the final interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PP32Oxq7QI

--------------

Hey folks, if you have some AC3 single player questions for Alex Hutchinson ask and vote on them using this link! NOTE: I make no guarantees but I'll do my best to see if I can ask some of the highest voted ones at some point during E3 next week.

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=1fc052 (https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=1fc052) (please read the notes on the page)

You might remember we did something similar for Jeffrey Yohalem (ACB / Lost Archive lead writer) recently and I think that went pretty well. Please ask all questions using the link above, questions posted in this thread will be ignored. Please also check back periodically to vote on new questions that may have been asked.

danielgervide
05-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Already did 2. Looking foward for the interview :D

Btw, i wish i could go to E3 D:

lothario-da-be
05-31-2012, 08:06 PM
will the ac3 ubiworkshop edition be availeble in stores?

notafanboy
05-31-2012, 09:00 PM
done and done.

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 09:02 PM
when i click on view questions it just says that there aren't any questions :confused:

danielgervide
05-31-2012, 09:05 PM
when i click on view questions it just says that there aren't any questions :confused:

i see 7 questions from 5 persons!

My questions have +2 -1 and +1 -2. Me = n3krO

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 09:06 PM
i see 7 questions from 5 persons!

My questions have +2 -1 and +1 -2. Me = n3kro

nothing makes sense anymore!

loomer979
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
nothing makes sense anymore!

Do you still not see any questions? What if you use this link? https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1fc052&t=1fc052.41

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Do you still not see any questions? What if you use this link? https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1fc052&t=1fc052.41
i see questions... many questions ...

De Filosoof
05-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Done :).

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 09:25 PM
8 questions, boom

loomer979
06-01-2012, 07:14 AM
8 questions, boom

Wow, thanks (I think). I'm thinking in the future I might put a limit on the number of questions per-person haha.

cgaeggege
06-01-2012, 09:01 AM
done and done.

freddie_1897
06-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Wow, thanks (I think). I'm thinking in the future I might put a limit on the number of questions per-person haha.
NO!

kefert
06-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Just voted. Saw plenty of great questions that I also felt like asking. Like that one about the length of the game. This is pretty much the only thing i'm worried about.

freddie_1897
06-02-2012, 06:34 PM
For anyone that cares, my name on the thing is stagnant94, so any questions done under that name are me

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 07:01 PM
For anyone that cares, my name on the thing is stagnant94, so any questions done under that name are me

you made some good questions there... :)

one thing I fail to understand is the hate towards this one:
"we know clubs are in the game but are there guilds (sort of like skyrim) which have their own little storyline?"

13 people didn't like this (it may be the most hated there) question but IMO it's probably one of the most interesting questions made... lol

OriginalMiles
06-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Done!

lonewarrior30
06-02-2012, 07:30 PM
my name on there is warrior77733..if you could give me a +1 that would be awesome :D

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 01:19 AM
My name is Acrimonious...-___-.......now to the request, I asked a question that asks if we will fight native tribes in the game during the time that the british ''employ'' Iroquois to fight against the Americans....so please like it or else I am going to NOT help ANY OF YOU....jk, but yeah why didn't you people just use your AWESOME Ubisoft names. It would have made life easier for us fellow members to find other fellow members lmao :D

EDIT: I will +1 all of yours anyways ;p....

ewngjnfghbr
06-03-2012, 04:12 AM
done and done.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 04:45 AM
:D

infamous_ezio
06-15-2012, 12:25 PM
sooo when is this happening?

SixKeys
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
sooo when is this happening?

He did say he couldn't guarantee he'd be able to ask any of these questions. Alex Hutchinson and the rest of the team were very busy at E3, they were constantly being interviewed by some major gaming site or other. It was a long shot to hope they'd have time to answer directly to the community.

loomer979
06-15-2012, 07:08 PM
He did say he couldn't guarantee he'd be able to ask any of these questions. Alex Hutchinson and the rest of the team were very busy at E3, they were constantly being interviewed by some major gaming site or other. It was a long shot to hope they'd have time to answer directly to the community.

Everything in this post is 100% accurate. However, through a combination of a lot of time and effort on my part (more than half my time at E3 was spent trying to secure and conduct interviews), some great help from various Ubisoft people (ComDevs, PR, etc), and the graciousness of the devs themselves I was able to secure my "dream trifecta" of interviews with Damien Kieken (Multiplayer Director), Corey May, and of course Alex Hutchinson. I even ended up getting around 15-25 minutes of interview time with each one!

When I mentioned my interview hopes and plans to Zack (Splinter Cell ComDev) his reaction was along the lines of "Holy crap, you want to interview the AC3 multiplayer director, lead writer, AND creative director? Most media outlets would kill to get time with just one of those!" hehe.

So yeah, I'm still working my way through my E3 videos (in addition to navigating a cross-country move in my spare time), so be patient and check back within the next week. I don't think you guys will be disappointed ;)

ProletariatPleb
06-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Everything in this post is 100% accurate. However, through a combination of a lot of time and effort on my part (more than half my time at E3 was spent trying to secure and conduct interviews), some great help from various Ubisoft people (ComDevs, PR, etc), and the graciousness of the devs themselves I was able to secure my "dream trifecta" of interviews with Damien Kieken (Multiplayer Director), Corey May, and of course Alex Hutchinson. I even ended up getting around 15-25 minutes of interview time with each one!

When I mentioned my interview hopes and plans to Zack (Splinter Cell ComDev) his reaction was along the lines of "Holy crap, you want to interview the AC3 multiplayer director, lead writer, AND creative director? Most media outlets would kill to get time with just one of those!" hehe.

So yeah, I'm still working my way through my E3 videos (in addition to navigating a cross-country move in my spare time), so be patient and check back within the next week. I don't think you guys will be disappointed ;)
Dayummmm Loomer I love you...in a brotherly manner.
Looking forward to the videos!

Turul.
06-15-2012, 08:38 PM

you the best loomer!

MT4K
06-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Amazing work loomer. have a cookie on the house.

SixKeys
06-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Sounds fantastic, I saw the interview with the multiplayer director and thought you asked some very good questions. Looking forward to the other vids.