PDA

View Full Version : Questions about ACB, and its Ending.

Poodle_of_Doom
05-30-2012, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9DgDRtgnqo

Here's a link to the ending, starting at the Church of Juno. I noticed that Juno began talking about someone, saying "We can distract him. We can see past him. Feint left when he strikes right. But his reach is so very long. His stamina unending. We cannot evade his grasp. Not forever." You can see this part of her speech starting at 2:15 in the above video.

My question is, who was it that she was talking about? Who was she making reference to? Have these questions already been answered? Do you think that this will be explained in the next game if it hasn't been already?

My first thought is that perhaps she was referencing another one of TWCB, say, Hades for example. He was the God of the underworld, and ruled over the dead. This seems to fit in with the rest of her speech, and her later speech about knowing what lied ahead, but not how to stop it. What do you folks think about all of this?

naran6142
05-30-2012, 04:45 AM
i always thought she was referring to time

Poodle_of_Doom
05-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Why would she reference time with such words as he, him, and his? Why personify time, but not of the other concepts she pointed out?

naran6142
05-30-2012, 05:15 AM
Why would she reference time with such words as he, him, and his? Why personify time, but not of the other concepts she pointed out?

dunno maybe cuz it was the only thing they had against them, the only thing they couldnt beat... Didnt Minvera say "time erodes us", maybe juno was just expanding on that

Poodle_of_Doom
05-30-2012, 05:30 AM
I think it was Juno who said that. But still, this seems like an over personification of something so simple.

naran6142
05-30-2012, 05:52 AM
I think it was Juno who said that. But still, this seems like an over personification of something so simple.

ya sorry it was Juno

And she does mention time directly so i dunno why she would personify it... its a puzzler

but i just dont see it that she is talking about someone in particular

gamertam
05-30-2012, 06:35 AM
The Sun and it's ever long grasping arms are it's solar flares. She talking about the Sun. I'm just guessing.

Keighvin
05-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Well, honestly it seems pretty obvious to me that she is talking about death, about how the TWCB couldn't keep from dying.

GeneralTrumbo
05-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Juno could be referencing several things. She could be referencing:

-The sun.

-The top God-God himself.

-Time

and so many more things...

misterB2001
05-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Have you never heard time being referred to as Old Father Time? I see no issue, seems more like you are over thinking it.

What actually stands out in that video which never really did to me before is near the start where Juno says, you are OUR last faulted hope.

We are their last hope? How can we help them? I thought they were meant to be trying to save us from destruction? The way she words it makes it sound like it's the other way round.

infamous_ezio
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
It's really puzzling, from what jeffrey yolaham said in the podcast, their is still heaps of things that haven't be explained, for exampe the ACB truth video, he said he couldn't talk about it and that "theirs alot their, something much bigger", i kind of think that the ending is related to what 16 was saying about it's 'to late to save them', them being TWCB and mankind, one or the other can't really say. I guess TWCB were referring to the same thing, it's to late, 'he's already got us' kind of thing if you get what i'm saying.

But i don't think we can come to any conclusions, we have been left in the dark with everything related to the ACB ending, except for lucy's death, i kind of wander if clay's message from the truth will be explained, it seemed like from what jeff said that their is alot of stuff to explain he just left us with open ended questions ahaha, i hope they do, that was probably the best part about AC, all the conspiracies and stuff :D

Poodle_of_Doom
05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
It's really puzzling, from what jeffrey yolaham said in the podcast, their is still heaps of things that haven't be explained, for exampe the ACB truth video, he said he couldn't talk about it and that "theirs alot their, something much bigger", i kind of think that the ending is related to what 16 was saying about it's 'to late to save them', them being TWCB and mankind, one or the other can't really say. I guess TWCB were referring to the same thing, it's to late, 'he's already got us' kind of thing if you get what i'm saying.

But i don't think we can come to any conclusions, we have been left in the dark with everything related to the ACB ending, except for lucy's death, i kind of wander if clay's message from the truth will be explained, it seemed like from what jeff said that their is alot of stuff to explain he just left us with open ended questions ahaha, i hope they do, that was probably the best part about AC, all the conspiracies and stuff :D

I think this is where the majority of the forum is right now....

And I do believe that she was referencing a particular person. I don't think it's an object, like the Sun, or a concept like Death. I think it actually is a person.

twenty_glyphs
05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
I think this is where the majority of the forum is right now....

And I do believe that she was referencing a particular person. I don't think it's an object, like the Sun, or a concept like Death. I think it actually is a person.

I really think you're over-thinking it. If she's talking about a person, it comes out of nowhere and is completely unrelated to what she says before and after that statement. The much simpler answer with much more direct evidence is that she's talking about time. Juno says that the Vault is a place to store objects, words, wisdom, but not life. She then says they almost had the means. Then she says time erodes them, and immediately starts talking about the "person". She says they can distract him, which is a reference to extending their lives longer than natural. When she says they can see past him, that's a reference to their ability to see past time, into the future, which they can clearly do. When she says his stamina is unending, that's a classic personification of time, because time constantly moves forward and never runs out of stamina.

As for Desmond being their final hope, I do believe that's part of the big mystery waiting to be revealed in AC3. Jupiter also knew Desmond would want to know what they wanted of him, and said he would have his answers. Subject 16's Truth speech is clearly related to the Truth video from AC2 showing Adam and Eve in Eden. That is an important mystery that much of the story appears to depend on, and will likely be addressed in AC3. But none of those things seems like it's related to the couple of sentences in Juno's speech that are more than likely just a personification of time.

Poodle_of_Doom
05-31-2012, 03:40 AM
Then why personify it?

twenty_glyphs
05-31-2012, 04:38 AM
Then why personify it?

Because the writer thought it sounded cool, mysterious, and like something a "goddess" might say? Personification of time fits right into the sophisticated style of Juno's entire speech.

Poodle_of_Doom
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Since when did they start saying stuff just because it sounded cool?

infamous_ezio
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Since when did they start saying stuff just because it sounded cool?

Just as what sixkeys said man, it sounds mysterious it really makes you think. I don't think they were specifically talking about a person, i kind of have this feeling that everything 16 said in the truth is connected to what juno said at the end, clay sais "it's to late to save them", juno is pretty much saying that theirs no escape, we've ran out of time. I think you're thinking to hard about it, they're just trying to make us think, i doubt we will never come close, AC3 will reveal alot hopefully, including this.

Assassin_M
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
honestly, You`re over-thinking it. The mention of time right before this sentence sorta closes the case on this thing.
But, hey we`re brainstorming so...

POP1Fan
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM

Here's a link to the ending, starting at the Church of Juno. I noticed that Juno began talking about someone, saying "We can distract him. We can see past him. Feint left when he strikes right. But his reach is so very long. His stamina unending. We cannot evade his grasp. Not forever." You can see this part of her speech starting at 2:15 in the above video.

My question is, who was it that she was talking about? Who was she making reference to? Have these questions already been answered? Do you think that this will be explained in the next game if it hasn't been already?

My first thought is that perhaps she was referencing another one of TWCB, say, Hades for example. He was the God of the underworld, and ruled over the dead. This seems to fit in with the rest of her speech, and her later speech about knowing what lied ahead, but not how to stop it. What do you folks think about all of this?

Time.
"We can distract him" refers to the fact that they can send messages in the future.
"We can see past him" refers to the fact they can calculate and predict future events.
"But his reach is so very long" refers to the fact time is infinte.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-31-2012, 10:50 PM

I always thought she was referring to death, some people say its time. Saturn is known to be the god of time in Roman myth. Death comes with time. I am assuming that they are talking about their own life span while trying to reach out to Desmond. TWCB live in a dimension that has no time or space, as we see at the end of AC:R, so how can you age and die if time is non existant. I am assuming that this is how they managed to live on, which is dodging Time itself(Saturn) So as to escaped death. They probably also prolonged their lives by creating artifacts that can store memory inside them or by somehow ''recording'' messages within the vaults.

EDIT: what POP1fan says makes sense...>_>

infamous_ezio
06-01-2012, 06:12 AM
I always thought she was referring to death, some people say its time. Saturn is known to be the god of time in Roman myth. Death comes with time. I am assuming that they are talking about their own life span while trying to reach out to Desmond. TWCB live in a dimension that has no time or space, as we see at the end of AC:R, so how can you age and die if time is non existant. I am assuming that this is how they managed to live on, which is dodging Time itself(Saturn) So as to escaped death. They probably also prolonged their lives by creating artifacts that can store memory inside them or by somehow ''recording'' messages within the vaults.

EDIT: what POP1fan says makes sense...>_>
It's strange that they even mentioned it, like think about what clay said, their putting alot of emphasis on the fact that time is against us and that 'it's to late to save them' when clay said them i wander if hes talking about the TWCB, when juno sais all those things about 'we can distract him, his reach is so very long" it kinda seems like they are being stopped by something/someone. I don't know it just seems a bit strange that it seems like TWCB are alive,, or its as if they're trying to come back. something doesn't quite add up.. hmm

Sukramo
06-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Its just random things they say to distract you and make you belive in the so called coming apocalypse. Grand temple= Downloaded TWCB personalities and they want to take over the bodies of humans so they can rule again.

Assassin_M
06-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Its just random things they say to distract you and make you belive in the so called coming apocalypse. Grand temple= Downloaded TWCB personalities and they want to take over the bodies of humans so they can rule again.
Sounds legit..

Sukramo
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Sounds legit..

More legit then that the sun fries the earth, almost killing everything with just 100k years before it happens again. Also, why would TWCB care? They are dead and have nothing to gain on helping Desmond...........unless their minds exists somewhere like Clays.

Remember his words: "What if I came with you"?

naran6142
06-01-2012, 08:10 PM
More legit then that the sun fries the earth, almost killing everything with just 100k years before it happens again. Also, why would TWCB care? They are dead and have nothing to gain on helping Desmond...........unless their minds exists somewhere like Clays.

Remember his words: "What if I came with you"?

they might care just because they are nice people... wouldnt humans do the same if we were in TWCB position

Sukramo
06-01-2012, 11:12 PM
they might care just because they are nice people... wouldnt humans do the same if we were in TWCB position

They arent nice people though.

Assassin_M
06-01-2012, 11:22 PM
They arent nice people though.
SOME of them arent..

playassassins1
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
They are helping Desmond, because they want to save the world they ''started''. If they let the sun fry the earth, everything would have been for nothing.

dxsxhxcx
06-01-2012, 11:57 PM
wouldnt humans do the same if we were in TWCB position

I don't think so.. :p

De Filosoof
06-02-2012, 12:22 AM
People, first of all you have to remember that TWCB are more intelligent than our human race and they have most likely learned from their previous mistakes like enslaving people so...

I think that first they were more like the templars but figured out that enslaving people doesn't solve anything, it only makes things worse.
So i guess that's the main reason why they're helping the assassins, to prevend the templar goal of enslaving the people and ignoring the solar flare.

twenty_glyphs
06-02-2012, 12:24 AM
They are helping Desmond, because they want to save the world they ''started''. If they let the sun fry the earth, everything would have been for nothing.

This is what I've been thinking, and makes the most sense based on what little we know about TWCB. It just seems natural that the few surviving First Civilization members decided to help humanity instead of bothering with more war after the solar flare devastated the planet. Jupiter also made it sound like they were really close to a solution to protect the planet from the solar flare before it hit. Once the few surviving First Civilization members realized that humanity would survive and continue on and that their own species would go extinct, it only makes sense for many of them to want to preserve some semblance of their own civilization and help humanity. It would also have been a waste of the time Jupiter, Juno and Minerva spent looking for a solution to the catastrophe to not pass it on to help the future of the planet.

There's also the issue of the Sixth Sense, which seems to be locked away in humanity with the potential to be unlocked. Juno tells Desmond to awaken it, and calls December 21, 2012 the moment of awakening (by saying "On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening" on October 10, 2012). The Abstergo memo in Cluster 10 of Brotherhood indicates that people 30 years and younger are showing some kind of signs of increased neuron activity which the memo says is way more than would be expected under normal evolutionary conditions. The puzzle picture in that same rift says "With each passing day, the people get stronger. Freedom ascends, heralding a revolution." I really get the sense that along with preventing the solar catastrophe, Desmond will help unlock the Sixth Sense in all of humanity or a decent amount of humanity. The multiplayer Abstergo files in Revelations even mentioned unlocking humanity's potential through the Akashic Satellite Plexus that Abstergo has in place. It almost seems like TWCB put some kind of genetic mechanism in place to help humanity become more genetically ready for the Sixth Sense to be awakened on 12/21/2012, which is why people under 30 are exhibiting these strange signs. It's possibly a side effect of them trying to join themselves to humans, like Juno mentioned.

So if my guesses about the Sixth Sense are true, it seems that TWCB, or at least the ones that have contacted Desmond, want to awaken the sixth sense in humanity as a gift and a way of leaving their own legacy behind. Of course, you could always say the whole awakening of the Sixth Sense is just another part of TWCB's plan to somehow return or take over humanity. I doubt that mostly because the extra sense seems to be what really set TWCB apart, and having it in humans would only make them stronger and less likely to be controlled.

De Filosoof
06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
This is what I've been thinking, and makes the most sense based on what little we know about TWCB. It just seems natural that the few surviving First Civilization members decided to help humanity instead of bothering with more war after the solar flare devastated the planet. Jupiter also made it sound like they were really close to a solution to protect the planet from the solar flare before it hit. Once the few surviving First Civilization members realized that humanity would survive and continue on and that their own species would go extinct, it only makes sense for many of them to want to preserve some semblance of their own civilization and help humanity. It would also have been a waste of the time Jupiter, Juno and Minerva spent looking for a solution to the catastrophe to not pass it on to help the future of the planet.

There's also the issue of the Sixth Sense, which seems to be locked away in humanity with the potential to be unlocked. Juno tells Desmond to awaken it, and calls December 21, 2012 the moment of awakening (by saying "On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening" on October 10, 2012). The Abstergo memo in Cluster 10 of Brotherhood indicates that people 30 years and younger are showing some kind of signs of increased neuron activity which the memo says is way more than would be expected under normal evolutionary conditions. The puzzle picture in that same rift says "With each passing day, the people get stronger. Freedom ascends, heralding a revolution." I really get the sense that along with preventing the solar catastrophe, Desmond will help unlock the Sixth Sense in all of humanity or a decent amount of humanity. The multiplayer Abstergo files in Revelations even mentioned unlocking humanity's potential through the Akashic Satellite Plexus that Abstergo has in place. It almost seems like TWCB put some kind of genetic mechanism in place to help humanity become more genetically ready for the Sixth Sense to be awakened on 12/21/2012, which is why people under 30 are exhibiting these strange signs. It's possibly a side effect of them trying to join themselves to humans, like Juno mentioned.

So if my guesses about the Sixth Sense are true, it seems that TWCB, or at least the ones that have contacted Desmond, want to awaken the sixth sense in humanity as a gift and a way of leaving their own legacy behind. Of course, you could always say the whole awakening of the Sixth Sense is just another part of TWCB's plan to somehow return or take over humanity. I doubt that mostly because the extra sense seems to be what really set TWCB apart, and having it in humans would only make them stronger and less likely to be controlled.

^This.

If they want to enslave the human race (again), why would they want to awaken the sixth sense (knowledge)?
That just doesn't make any sense.

playassassins1
06-02-2012, 12:36 AM

So, basically. Humanity will evolve when Desmond awakens the sixth sense? And the Templars want to stop that by controlling them like TWCB did?

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 01:34 AM

I do not think we can safely presume that they want to save humanity more than they want to save there legacy and planet. I do not think they want to have all of humanity awakening the sixth(Juno: "you who have 5 senses...us with sixth. The one we kept from you. To be Safe). The Templars are the only ones that want to give all of humanity the sixth sense...which will end up being a fail IMO. Something in me says that TWCB are no good. I stated this on another thread. TWCB look down on humans. This was a dead give away when Jupiter refers to Desmond as Cipher, which means someone that is used for someone else's benefit. Most importantly we know that they mean good for the planet, but not for some humans(Juno: "They must suffer as we have suffered"). So they are an indifferent group that want to help, but their arrogance is most likely getting in their way and they seem grudgy. But most of what you say makes sense.

Def:
Cipher(Noun) Person- a person or group of people without power, but used by others for their own purposes, or someone who is not important

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 02:33 AM
I do not think they want to have all of humanity awakening the sixth(Juno: "you who have 5 senses...us with sixth. The one we kept from you. To be Safe). The Templars are the only ones that want to give all of humanity the sixth sense...which will end up being a fail IMO.

you're forgetting an important part of Juno' speech:

Knowledge has been blocked away. After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the blue shimmer. You hear the words. But you do not know. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE.

I don't know if their goal now is to awake the sixth sense in everyone but judging by what she said above, they at least seem to regret taking the sixth sense away from humans so I don't see why they wouldn't give us the sixth sense back if they had the chance...

now something interesting I realized while I was reading Juno' speech:
It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late.

judging by the line above, what if they (TWCB) are trapped inside the grand temple (hibernating maybe) and what they want Desmond to do is free them?!

I know they said vaults aren't supposed to store life (or something like that), but we are talking about the grand temple here, maybe they found a way to "survive" during their time but now they need Desmond to awake them...

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 03:38 AM

Knowledge has been blocked away. After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the blue shimmer. You hear the words. But you do not know. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE.

I don't know if their goal now is to awake the sixth sense in everyone but judging by what she said above, they seem to regret taking the sixth sense away from humans, so I don't see why they wouldn't give us the sixth sense back if they had the chance...

now something interesting I realized while I was reading Juno' speech:
It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late.

judging by the line above, what if they (TWCB) are trapped inside the grand temple (hibernating maybe) and what they want Desmond to do is free them?!

I know they said vaults aren't supposed to store life (or something like that), but we are talking about the grand temple here, maybe they found a way to "survive" during their time but now they need Desmond to awake them...

I see...O.O this has opened my eyes to a new perspective. Thank you. It seems that I am in this loop where I feel like I am finally understanding something then BOOM. Its AC2 ending with Ezio confused as hell all over again lmao thanks.

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 03:46 AM
the writers certainly knows how to keep us confused... lol

it'll be fun after we beat AC3 and get the answers realize that a lot of hints were right there in front of our faces in the previous games but we weren't able to see them.. :p

I'll certainly play all the games again to try to find hints in them after I beat AC3 one, two, three, four, five, six, seven... times... :p

Poodle_of_Doom
06-02-2012, 03:48 AM

What if this is going to be one of them weird *** time traveling things, where they had something they couldn't activate for whatever reason, and have to zap Desmond back in time for some odd reason or another? Their already dealing with time in a really big way....

Sounds legit..

In fact, it does. Wouldn't that be something if that were the case?

People, first of all you have to remember that TWCB are more intelligent than our human race and they have most likely learned from their previous mistakes like enslaving people so...

No they haven't. In fact, they created humans to be slaves. We're just a dumbed down version of them....

I like it!

I see...O.O this has opened my eyes to a new perspective. Thank you. It seems that I am in this loop where I feel like I am finally understanding something then BOOM. Its AC2 ending with Ezio confused as hell all over again lmao thanks.

That's why I post the stuff I do, regardless of how crazy it sounds. If nothing else, I gain a fresh perspective.

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 03:59 AM
What if this is going to be one of them weird *** time traveling things, where they had something they couldn't activate for whatever reason, and have to zap Desmond back in time for some odd reason or another? Their already dealing with time in a really big way....

the idea of literally travel back in time scare me as well, I hope they don't go this way....

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 04:29 AM
D: Why is October a forever away from us Q.Q....then when it comes out I am going to beat in within a week then be like...yup.....>_> then :O enlightened....then Q.Q because I realize that I must play through it again and again until I get it lmao.

infamous_ezio
06-02-2012, 04:37 AM

Ok i guess we can say that desmond is going to activate the 6th or 'knowledge' at the grand temple. But the last bit confuses me, 'you will know only when it is too late' and remember 16 sais "it's to late to save them.. eve, the key is her dna' dafuq are they talking about? to late the save who?

@acrimonious_nin - i know what you mean man, but on the brightside my uni exams finish on the 29th of october when i realized this yesterday i was like yes i can buy AC3 on the 31st!! ahahaha

Poodle_of_Doom
06-02-2012, 04:47 AM
the idea of literally travel back in time scare me as well, I hope they don't go this way....

I'd hate that as an ending....

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 02:21 PM
When Juno say," You will know only when it is too late", and when Clay says," Its too late to save them." I want to say that it may be referring to Desmond probably having to not only race against time with the Templars, but by the time that he ''learns'' something in the grand temple the Templars may already be launching their satellite...which I believe is in Russian for 2 main reasons. 1.) The Russians are hard to gather information from(at least here in America). The government is so secretive about their news and what not. In other words, they are shady. 2.) Their coat of arms is very peculiar comparing it to China's and America's coat of arms. Russian coat of arms has the same orb(apple) that queen Elizabeth is holding in AC2's first glyph.

EDIT: here's a third reason, Assassins Creed: The Chain...nuff said lol I presume that there is a reason that they chose Russia as a comic and not China.

A little off topic, but I have been thinking. The overall message that was being stated in blood in Desmonds room made references to such matters as the book of Revelations "The Alpha and the Omega, The beginning and the end." The Chinese letters that were written emphasizes that if you want to know your future you have to know your past. The overall message here is that history repeats itself. In all the AC up until this latest one coming out; Altair and Ezio lose their fathers. Connor I believe is the only one that might not lose him the same way as the others for obvious reasons(not to make it cliche that Connor loses his father then Desmond). Abstergo is trying to capture William. What are the chances that Desmond ends up in the same situation as his ancestors. Since history tends to repeat itself.

Sukramo
06-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Anyway, the "It is hard to stay contained" clearly means that some TWCB are "alive" somewhere. The only known way to escape death is through data storage in an animus or similair like Clay did.

I think they want to buff Desmond so he can become a host for Jupiter with the apple, then he can do.............something to find hosts for the others.

Game ending of AC3:

Desmond enters the Grand temple alone. He gets zapped by a wierd machine, odd images flash up and when Desmond wakes up he says:

"Now our reign over the lesser humans begin anew"

Game ends, rage all over the forums. AC4, eveything taking place in modern times is announced. Main protaganist and player character is the Master templar from the ACR muliplayer cinematics.

dxsxhxcx
06-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I'd hate that as an ending....

I wouldn't hate if that was the case but I believe just travel back in time is too easy for a solution, time is the bigger enemy in the game since they're running against it, and give them the possibility to travel back in time would remove this sense of urgency the game has....

@Acrimonious_Nin

I don't think the Chain is a good reason because I believe its events will probably happen in the USA since Nikolai departed to there at the end of the Fall comic..

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Yeah I guess....but on another note :D has anyone noticed that everything in this game has been based off of the hexagon shape(since this started with time and stuff......

1.) In both Altair's codex and Romulus's scrolls the apple is compared to a hexagon shape.
2.) Altair's memory seals all have the hexagon shape on them.
3.) At the end of AC:R we see 2 hexagons attached to a female symbol.
4.) if you look at Saturn....BOOM hexagon(Photo was taken in 2006)

http://static.newworldencyclopedia.org/3/3e/Saturn_hexagonal_north_pole_feature.jpg

I just felt like throwing that out there maybe this can help in some near distant future :D

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it maybe the 2 hexagons at the end of AC:R probably are references to the 2 memory seals that were found in Alexandria by the assassin recruits ? Maybe that is why it was never talked about because those memory seals probably have to do with a ''female'' memory sequence ?

infamous_ezio
06-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah I guess....but on another note :D has anyone noticed that everything in this game has been based off of the hexagon shape(since this started with time and stuff......

1.) In both Altair's codex and Romulus's scrolls the apple is compared to a hexagon shape.
2.) Altair's memory seals all have the hexagon shape on them.
3.) At the end of AC:R we see 2 hexagons attached to a female symbol.
4.) if you look at Saturn....BOOM hexagon(Photo was taken in 2006)

http://static.newworldencyclopedia.org/3/3e/Saturn_hexagonal_north_pole_feature.jpg

I just felt like throwing that out there maybe this can help in some near distant future :D

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it maybe the 2 hexagons at the end of AC:R probably are references to the 2 memory seals that were found in Alexandria by the assassin recruits ? Maybe that is why it was never talked about because those memory seals probably have to do with a ''female'' memory sequence ?

you really are standing by that hexagon theory aha, but who knows man, your guess is as good as mine

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 04:06 PM
lol I know that I could be wrong, very wrong(most likely I am), but IF just in case I am right....let it be known....>_> the hexagon is nearly synonymous with time, memory, the apple, and Saturn(the roman god and the planet)

infamous_ezio
06-03-2012, 04:35 PM
who knows, it sounds pretty cool though, but knowing ubi they will pull something completely unexpected :P

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 05:25 PM
^ exactly my expectations