PDA

View Full Version : RIB problem

JoyPenalty
05-28-2012, 06:51 PM
I played rabbids before the update and the RIB quest was at episode 3 where I needed 5 photos 10 eyeballs 1 anti-alien station ,now after the update the RIB quest is at episode 3 but I need 10 photos 10 eyeballs 1 anti-alien station .

Toenninga
05-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Same here.
I finally got the last 2 eyeballs from my friends (only 3 of mine play it and I'm not into adding random people or annoying my other friends with invites) and now we have to get 10 instead of 5 photos (I have 7)...
I have to work tomorrow which means I won't be able to get the last 3 photos by collecting money etc., so what are people like Joy and me supposed to do now?
This really stinks, if you don't want us to finish a mission, then tell us BEFORE you do stuff like that.

UBIkawaiiluna
05-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Thank you for your feedback, we have reported it to our developer team.

Noomaye
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I have exactely the same problem.
BUT my RIB mission was already finished since 2 days ! :mad:
My alien creature-thing was all grown up ...
Now I need 5 more photos (I have 5 / 10, because the last mission only asked for 5 photos), and I had 10 / 10 eyeballs, now I have 8 / 10. And I don't have 1 day to finish it (only 15 hours left to my countdown) !
That's not fair ! :mad:
Seriously, can you ask the team to stop rollbacking the game u_u

UBIkawaiiluna
06-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I played rabbids before the update and the RIB quest was at episode 3 where I needed 5 photos 10 eyeballs 1 anti-alien station ,now after the update the RIB quest is at episode 3 but I need 10 photos 10 eyeballs 1 anti-alien station .

Same here.
I finally got the last 2 eyeballs from my friends (only 3 of mine play it and I'm not into adding random people or annoying my other friends with invites) and now we have to get 10 instead of 5 photos (I have 7)...
I have to work tomorrow which means I won't be able to get the last 3 photos by collecting money etc., so what are people like Joy and me supposed to do now?
This really stinks, if you don't want us to finish a mission, then tell us BEFORE you do stuff like that.

I have exactely the same problem.
BUT my RIB mission was already finished since 2 days ! :mad:
My alien creature-thing was all grown up ...
Now I need 5 more photos (I have 5 / 10, because the last mission only asked for 5 photos), and I had 10 / 10 eyeballs, now I have 8 / 10. And I don't have 1 day to finish it (only 15 hours left to my countdown) !
That's not fair ! :mad:
Seriously, can you ask the team to stop rollbacking the game u_u

Please contact our customer support here by clicking "Ask a question": http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454

They will be able to complete the mission for you.

Thanks!