Power...Unlimited power!!

and you?

rileypoole1234
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
I think it would say:

Control

SixKeys
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
World peace through any means necessary.

Deltasparkz
05-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Power over others to create order through control

itsamea-mario
05-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Mo money, mo Chienne's

blazefp
05-28-2012, 07:08 PM
This ^ again. **** it Sixkeys, second time right, you're on fire! xD

De Filosoof
05-28-2012, 07:32 PM

I'm sorry to say this but world peace my ***.
'World domination through any means necessary" would sound more realistic.

People won't be at peace when they're being controlled, even the templars know that because they aren't stupid.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-28-2012, 07:48 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces is there core philosophy. The translation for those that do not already know it means "Under this sign you will be victorious." Maybe its Peace through Domination...

SixKeys
05-28-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry to say this but world peace my ***.
'World domination through any means necessary" would sound more realistic.

People won't be at peace when they're being controlled, even the templars know that because they aren't stupid.

Wrong. The Templars' stated mission is to create world peace. Whether they're going about it the right way or whether their actions will lead to their desired goal is another thing, but the Templars desire world peace. They believe the way to achieve this is through world domination.

And of course people will be at peace when they're being mind-controlled, which is what the Pieces of Eden were designed for.

LightRey
05-28-2012, 09:10 PM
The ends justify the means.

LordWolv
05-28-2012, 09:15 PM
A bunch of unruly hypocrites.

tarrero
05-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Assassinīs: Acknowledged peace
Templars: Imposed peace, aka CONTROL.

Azurefeatherfly
05-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Eden on Earth using Apple imposed determinism.

TheHumanTowel
05-28-2012, 10:59 PM
F*ck B*tches Get Money

Acrimonious_Nin
05-29-2012, 12:25 AM
^ that was not necessary. Especially since we won't be getting payed in AC3. Unless you think skin is payment for a days hard work....

De Filosoof
05-29-2012, 01:58 AM
Wrong. The Templars' stated mission is to create world peace. Whether they're going about it the right way or whether their actions will lead to their desired goal is another thing, but the Templars desire world peace. They believe the way to achieve this is through world domination.

And of course people will be at peace when they're being mind-controlled, which is what the Pieces of Eden were designed for.

Can you please explain your definition of the word peace to me?
for example, Is starving to death while being mindcontrolled by an elite group of people called peace?

Maybe it's only "peace" for themselves because they don't have to be afraid of revolutions and uprisings anymore.
Ever thought about it that way?

itsamea-mario
05-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Can you please explain your definition of the word peace to me?
for example, Is starving to death while being mindcontrolled by an elite group of people called peace?

Maybe it's only "peace" for themselves because they don't have to be afraid of revolutions and uprisings anymore.
Ever thought about it that way?

What makes you think they want people to starve?
In Ac1, william of monferrat does take people's food, but only so that whent times get harder, and food may be scarce, there will still be enough to keep everyone alive.
I think when you say Templar, you're thinking mainly of the Borgia. The Borgia were terrible Templars in my opinion.

De Filosoof
05-29-2012, 12:44 PM
What makes you think they want people to starve?
In Ac1, william of monferrat does take people's food, but only so that whent times get harder, and food may be scarce, there will still be enough to keep everyone alive.
I think when you say Templar, you're thinking mainly of the Borgia. The Borgia were terrible Templars in my opinion.

Maybe you have to understand how the modern day monetary system works to fully understand what i said but it was also mentioned in the glyph puzzles so...
The templars want to keep the capitalist system that is based upon scarcity so there will always be large groups of poor and starving people.
That's why i mentioned it :).

TheHumanTowel
05-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Maybe you have to understand how the modern day monetary system works to fully understand what i said but it was also mentioned in the glyph puzzles so...
The templars want to keep the capitalist system that is based upon scarcity so there will always be large groups of poor and starving people.
That's why i mentioned it :).
They want to keep it at the moment because it's an effective method of control. Once they launch the satellite and gain control over everyone they'll make sure everyone's provided for. The ends justify the means is what the templars are all about.

De Filosoof
05-29-2012, 03:03 PM
They want to keep it at the moment because it's an effective method of control. Once they launch the satellite and gain control over everyone they'll make sure everyone's provided for. The ends justify the means is what the templars are all about.

Do you really believe that? :p

TheHumanTowel
05-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Do you really believe that? :p
Well it's backed up by the Templars' philosophy and what we know about them through 16's glyphs and stuff, so yes.

freddie_1897
05-29-2012, 04:59 PM
war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

what i think the templars motto would be^

Acrimonious_Nin
05-29-2012, 05:06 PM
^ wtf o.O.... Anyways, since we are on the topic of Templars, can someone tell me what the Templar symbol means ? was Adolf Hitler, the czars of Russia, the queens of England, etc. all part of the knights Templar or for the most part associated with a secret society derived from the catholic church in the Vatican ? what made me question this was the fact that Paul I of Russia was in fact a part of the secret society of Malta which was the knights hospitalar society back in 1796 - 1801(where he got assassinated :D) and this guy was actually wearing the same templar cross as Adolf Hitler, and the many czars and queens of there respected places. I couldn't find anything on google nor on the forum boards.....and I did not feel that this deserved a thread of its own...so >_> ...I love you all....<3...minus the trolls...Thank you.

freddie_1897
05-29-2012, 05:07 PM
^ wtf o.O.... Anyways, since we are on the topic of Templars, can someone tell me what the Templar symbol means ? was Adolf Hitler, the czars of Russia, the queens of England, etc. all part of the knights Templar or for the most part associated with a secret society derived from the catholic church in the Vatican ?
in reply to the op, it is what i think their motto would be.

oh, and hitler, churchill, roosevelt and stalin were all part of the templar order, depite being enemies

Acrimonious_Nin
05-29-2012, 05:12 PM
in reply to the op, it is what i think their motto would be.

oh, and hitler, churchill, roosevelt and stalin were all part of the templar order, depite being enemies

I am not referring to the in game story line just to let you know. I am talking about the real life people that are depicted in the game :D.

EDIT: BTW what sparked up my curiosity is that I saw the Russian coat of arms that they currently have, and noticed that the had the same orb that the Queen is holding in both real life history and the assassins creed universe...is Russia some how connected to the Vatican ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg/479px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png

altairezio1993
05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
World order by control of the people

PhonedZero
05-30-2012, 06:54 AM
In hoc signo vinces - In this sign you will conquer.