PDA

View Full Version : TLA ending observation. *Spoilers

Acrimonious_Nin
05-28-2012, 04:42 AM
Did anyone notice that the Kaczmarek construction is actually a real place :D and if you did, did you also notice that it is only 3 hours away from where Desmond and his gang is ? (Kaczmarek Construction is located in Cheektowaga, NY; Desmond and his crew probably landing in the airport in Rome, NY which is the closest airport to the Grand temple coordinates given in AC:B). Could this have any significance to the story plot in AC3? Will we be hearing about Harold Kaczmarek, who clearly is completely alone, has a dead son, his wife left him, and Harold clearly has no money to keep his house since he was depending on his wife and son for money, which are both gone. Maybe the assassins recruited him? Maybe he is homeless....>_> what do you think ?

EDIT: It seems that Nikolai Orelov is also in america (AC: The Chain)...>_> also Warren Vidic, which is either in Italy or Philadelphia in the modern day, is sending a group of trained Abstergo agents(Including Daniel Cross) to go to NY and Get William. This is turning out to be a big comedy :D GJ Ubisoft lol. I really can't wait for AC3 :D!!!!!!!!!

infamous_ezio
05-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Nice spot man, never thought about that. I think that would be awesome, seeing as desmond is still unaware of lucy's betrayal, maybe theirs more to what clay sent his dad once you 'broke the loop' and maybe harold will reveal this? i think it's a high chance that we will see harold in AC3, ubisoft don't just add things by coincidence XD

Assassin_M
05-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Nikolai is indeed in America, that much is fact,but the presence of Harold may not be so critical to the story so I have my doubts about him being in AC III.
Nice spot;)

playassassins1
05-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Is it bad that I just finished this Dlc yesterday?

Acrimonious_Nin
05-28-2012, 07:15 PM
It's funny how all of the story lines have fallen to America. hmm it makes me wonder about the upcoming election in america which will be around Dec. 17, 2012. Last time in Assassins Creed : The Fall, we had the assassins talking about how rigging elections are the method to subvert the Templar placed candidates, (in the fall comics, during that time was the Al Gore and George Bush Jr. Pres. Elect.) Maybe Desmond will have his part in Rigging Elections with the candidates being Mitt Romney and Barrack Hussein Obama. Or the elections maybe an Assassin Recruit mission Desmond may send his recruits to as he chases the Templar Masters down?

@Assassin_M with the Kacmarek construction, it would make sence that in the event of an ambush(which I suspect is going to happen) they may need a hide out...>_> just saying...he most likely is useless, but his company builds things, and by the webpage I would have to say they build homes, which could be helpful. Also, Connor is able to climb into buildings maybe Desmonding and crew will have an indoor battle? lol just as mere speculation.

P.S the reason I mention Connor is because of the bleeding effect that Desmond most likely will experience with his skills.

BTW: Will Desmond be able to carry a semi auto pistol? Silenced ? or just sneaking and stabbing? lol

playassassins1
05-28-2012, 07:36 PM
^ Yes....>_>

Yeah.... I bought it a couple days after its release. And i seriously forgot about it.... Yesterday I plugged in ACR, then i saw TLA. So I'm very stupid for forgetting about it.....

Acrimonious_Nin
05-28-2012, 07:41 PM
^ lol sorry I changed my post I thought it lacked...contribution... :D ;p...not stupid at all lmao, but it does have its pieces to the puzzle that may contribute to the understanding of what may happen in AC3

freddie_1897
05-28-2012, 08:22 PM
i haven't played the DLC yet because i hate those missions, but i watched an LP on youtube so i know what happened