PDA

View Full Version : new AC3 Trailer!! (ok, it's not real just a spoof)

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi guys, just a little lol while we're all waiting for the real thing :)

All feedback appreciated lemme know if you like and i'll do some more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMQoir1P4oc&feature=plcp

EscoBlades
05-26-2012, 12:01 PM
*facepalm*

reddragonhrcro
05-26-2012, 12:05 PM
*facepalm*

^This
http://emotibot.net/pix/4115.jpg

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 12:23 PM
yikes, facepalm in 'groan but still funny' way or a 'man that sucks' way?

EDIT or facepalm in a 'the stoopid muppet forgot to post a link' way? :D

Assassin_M
05-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Good God...

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 02:04 PM
jeez its just a joke....

Dejan507
05-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Then how come no one's laughing?

Assassin_M
05-26-2012, 02:54 PM
jeez its just a joke....
Look, man
Jokes are classified into 3. Good ones, Inappropriate ones and plain ol` bad ones.
Your Joke, and I say this with no offence intended, was not funny and was bad.

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 03:31 PM
i have no problem whatsoever with someone not finding a joke funny. I also disagree with your statement, what one person finds funny another may not.
Another difference is I don't feel the need to go and 'put down' other people attempt at humour (unless it explictly attempts to insult) I see youtube and other attempts at humpour all the time that doesnt appeal to my own sense of humour, but I don;t feel the need to get all superior over it.

I thought it was kinda funny that one 'expert' in climbing would fail, and have three others (spiderman, cole, and drake) taking the mick out of him, you don't. Fine. I have no problem with that.

The display of superiority complexes on the other hand I DO have a problem with, although obviously the real problem lies with the one that has the complex.

I'll quite happily leave you to your own smugness, you can leave me alone with my bad jokes, there's really no need for any further conversation between us.

EscoBlades
05-26-2012, 03:35 PM
You deliberately mistitled the thread for starters. You asked for feedback. Now you refuse to accept that some people might not find the video funny.

Don't ask for feedback if you aren't prepared to accept that which comes your way.

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 03:39 PM
You deliberately mistitled the thread for starters. You asked for feedback. Now you refuse to accept that some people might not find the video funny.

Don't ask for feedback if you aren't prepared to accept that which comes your way.

deliberately mislead? did you read the whole title? "ok its not real its just a spoof"

good good and facepalm is not what i would call feedback at all

Assassin_M
05-26-2012, 03:41 PM
i have no problem whatsoever with someone not finding a joke funny. I also disagree with your statement, what one person finds funny another may not.
Another difference is I don't feel the need to go and 'put down' other people attempt at humour (unless it explictly attempts to insult) I see youtube and other attempts at humpour all the time that doesnt appeal to my own sense of humour, but I don;t feel the need to get all superior over it.

I thought it was kinda funny that one 'expert' in climbing would fail, and have three others (spiderman, cole, and drake) taking the mick out of him, you don't. Fine. I have no problem with that.

The display of superiority complexes on the other hand I DO have a problem with, although obviously the real problem lies with the one that has the complex.

I'll quite happily leave you to your own smugness, you can leave me alone with my bad jokes, there's really no need for any further conversation between us.
Your thread`s title is misleading, even the mislead is misleading.
and hey what`re you upset about ? you asked for feedback and you got it.

EscoBlades
05-26-2012, 03:42 PM
deliberately mislead? did you read the whole title? "ok its not real its just a spoof"

Yup, we all read ALL of the title. Spoof implies that it makes fun of an actual work.

Your video bears no resemblance to any AC3 trailers that have come before. As a result, your thread title is a misrepresentation of what people would expect to see if they clicked on your video. If you want to thrash out the complexities of the english language with me, then PM me. Or we could wait for Lightrey to arrive.

My facepalm comment was in relation to your not actually having a link ready when you initially made the thread. My feedback for your video would be thus: "i didn't find it funny, or anything like a spoof"

Hope that helps.

rileypoole1234
05-26-2012, 03:46 PM
It would be funny if it was funny.

LightRey
05-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Ok, so you decided to:
A) Post a thread about a spoof you made, even though there is a perfectly good thread for all AC related fan contributions.
B) Post it under a misleading title (though admittedly those who would read the full title would know it was a joke).
C) Not take the criticism well at all, even though you asked for feedback.

Yeah...
-_____-

playassassins1
05-26-2012, 03:54 PM

''All feedback appreciated lemme know if you like and i'll do some more'' -MuddledMuppet2

Assassin_M
Ok, so you decided to:
A) Post a thread about a spoof you made, even though there is a perfectly good thread for all AC related fan contributions.
B) Post it under a misleading title (though admittedly those who would read the full title would know it was a joke).
C) Not take the criticism well at all, even though you asked for feedback.

Yeah...
-_____-
Its not even a Spoof. a spoof is A humorous imitation of something.
The Video has NOTHING whatsoever that connects to an Assassins Creed III trailer.

LordWolv
Good Lord, make it stop...

SaintPerkele
05-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Humour is depending on the person, yes. What user's were sort of mad about was simply the way you presented your video. There is a whole thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/342269-The-Official-AC-%28I-II-B%29-Fanart-Fan-Movies-Thread-3) dedicated to fanart and fanmovies.

Instead, you make a new thread with a really bad headline ("new AC3 Trailer!!" - people on this forum don't find rickrolling funny, for obvious reasons). That's what people don't consider as funny.

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 03:59 PM
sorry if the 'it not real, its just a spoof' was misleading.

i dont consider 'good god' and 'facepalm' feedback

Assassin_M
05-26-2012, 04:00 PM
sorry if the 'it not real, its just a spoof' was misleading.

i dont consider 'good god' and 'facepalm' feedback
You said "ALL FEEDBACK"
You did not specify

MuddledMuppet2
05-26-2012, 04:02 PM
mods, just delete the thread, i apologise for 'rickrolling', that wasnt my intention

I thought some people might find it funny, i was wrong, i wontt make the mistake of posting again

playassassins1
05-26-2012, 04:08 PM
mods, just delete the thread, i apologise for 'rickrolling', that wasnt my intention

I thought some people might find it funny, i was wrong, i wontt make the mistake of posting again

Don't be silly.:p We aren't saying you can't post again. The title was misleading and the video had nothing to do with AC III. That's all. Its not like you made the biggest mistake of the world.

misterB2001
05-26-2012, 05:03 PM
My word, that's bad.

itsamea-mario
05-26-2012, 05:06 PM
OP you're a fool.
But the fool who is fooled by the fool is a far greater fool.

playassassins1
05-26-2012, 05:10 PM
OP you're a fool.
But the fool who is fooled by the fool is a far greater fool.

Who is fooled by the fool?

Black_Widow9
05-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Please post you video here instead. ;)
The Official AC Fanart/Fan Movies Thread 3 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/342269)
Thanks