PDA

View Full Version : replace token

vidals1991
05-25-2012, 08:33 PM
if i use it does this mean i will be level 0 again cause im about to hit lvl 28 on scout for the camo but i decide i want the OTR SCANNER but i dont whant to loose my lvl im so close to get the augmented camo

Nexolate
05-25-2012, 08:35 PM
When you replace a character, you do just that. Replace them with a fresh class.
This means all your attachment and decision credits get reset, along with your level progression for that character.

Regards,
Nexo

vidals1991
05-25-2012, 08:37 PM
well i guess ill have to do it in the other character thanx

Nexolate
05-25-2012, 08:40 PM
You should have a "Respec" token though, right? If you use that, you don't lose your level and your credits just get freed up instead.
This is ideal if you've chosen something you don't like and what to pick something else.

Regards,
Nexo

EDIT:
http://i.imgur.com/xHBpo.jpg

vidals1991
05-25-2012, 10:15 PM
You should have a "Respec" token though, right? If you use that, you don't lose your level and your credits just get freed up instead.
This is ideal if you've chosen something you don't like and what to pick something else.

Regards,
Nexo

EDIT:
http://i.imgur.com/xHBpo.jpg
great thats what i was talking about1 thanx

XHolyWarsX
05-25-2012, 10:21 PM
The respec token does NOT reset your character to level 0. All that happens is it removes all attatchments and progressions that you recieved when leveling up.

the process is something like this

1.use respec token
2. go through every prompt that tells you to make a decision on progression
3. look at your attachment credits and realize that you now have one for every level you were up until you respec'd

TL;DR? You still keep your LEVEL. Respec only resets EQUIPMENT and PROGRESSION

xMufOx
05-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Anyone have any idea how many respec tokens you get? Used mine by accident and was wondering if maybe we get another one later.

Nexolate
05-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Anyone have any idea how many respec tokens you get? Used mine by accident and was wondering if maybe we get another one later.

Each character gets one when they start, allowing you to change your choices once during your progression.
Another one is rewarded when a character reaches Level 50, allowing you to sort out any outstanding problems you have.

After that, you have to Replace your character or otherwise use a new one instead if you want to make different decisions.

Regards,
Nexo

S8Canadian
05-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Each character gets one when they start, allowing you to change your choices once during your progression.
Another one is rewarded when a character reaches Level 50, allowing you to sort out any outstanding problems you have.

After that, you have to Replace your character or otherwise use a new one instead if you want to make different decisions.

Regards,
Nexo

I got one - used it on engineer by mistake. I didn't get one per class and have no way to reset.

Nexolate
05-26-2012, 09:48 AM
I got one - used it on engineer by mistake. I didn't get one per class and have no way to reset.

During the Beta it was definitely one per class.

Regards,
Nexo