PDA

View Full Version : Looking to play wiht players who play the objective (PS3)

DVS_Recon_088
05-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Anyone want to add me, my PSN is DVS_Recon

I want to get some games going where my teammates don't run around like ******s spamming motion sensors and not playing the objective.

I don't have a mic right now, since i'm not home, but by tonight i'll be home and be ready for use.

WOLFE-MAN
05-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone want to add me, my PSN is DVS_Recon

I want to get some games going where my teammates don't run around like ******s spamming motion sensors and not playing the objective.

I don't have a mic right now, since i'm not home, but by tonight i'll be home and be ready for use.

Dude, my friends and I always play the objective. Add me if you'd like (my user name is my PS3 network name). I'll ge happy to run with you. Last night i dropped into a game (on over pass) I spawned to see no less then 4 guys on my team up on the overpass sniping. So, do the math, that left me AND ONE OTHER GUY trying to get the objectives against the other 6 guys of their team! That's not fun I can assure you.... A mic is critical (when they fix the mic issue on the PS3 that is....... of course).

DVS_Recon_088
05-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Just added you dude,

I should have my mic by tonight when i come home

WOLFE-MAN
05-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Just added you dude,

I should have my mic by tonight when i come home

Cool man.... I'll pick you up next time I log on. Always looking for people who want to play it 'right'.

Thanks!

bytemycookies
05-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Huge on team play. I think is laughable how bad people play this game. I seem to be the only one flanking or taking objectives alot of times. My psn is bytemycookies. Western america.

mob-themonster
05-25-2012, 09:18 PM
add me i am all so huge on team play my psn is mob-themonster i will be on at 6pm est

czSpy007
05-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Add me up too if you want, czspy007. I play the objective as much as possible. I also provide overwatch and support my team. Gettin kinda pissed and tired of playing with teammates where half of them are on the opposite side of the map instead of attacking it or defending it.

DVS_Recon_088
05-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Alriight awesome, i'll add all of you when i get home,
Starting to pack up to leave.

czSpy007
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Haha... got your invite, just waiting to see you online. Although it is nice to see the taunting from the game "DVS_Recon is better at this game than you for XXX reason"...lol.

Wilk108Cav
05-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Add me if you like. I always play the objective, normally leading my team in deaths as well as kills because no one else on my team is there to help. PSN name same as Ubi ID. I really need like-minded teammates, because without them, the lag and mic issues are making me lean towards shelving this broken game ATM....

Chefska
05-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Im all for teamwork as well, so please add me. I always go for the objectives. My PSN Id is Chefska

czSpy007
05-30-2012, 07:46 PM
How about... if you are looking to play with some like-minded folks, add them rather than asking to be added. We can just list our names here and whoever wants to can add us.

czspy007
DVS_Recon
wolfe-man
bytemycookies
mob-themonster
wilk108cav
chefska

dmanchi07
05-30-2012, 11:11 PM
New to ghost recon but I've played enough shooters to know what my role will be and how to help my team. Problem is I keep getting in rooms where guys won't use mics and run around like chickens with their head cut off. I know ghost recon has better players than this. Add me psn: dmanchi07

oprince
05-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Add me. I always play the objective.

dennis20014
05-31-2012, 12:19 AM
Please add me too!!

I'm so sick of playing the game with people just running around killing. DO THEY NOT EVEN SEE THE BIG OBJECTIVE MARKER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN!? lol

The lag issues are finally hitting me today..now it really feels like gears of war rofl

dennis20014 is my name. I have a mic and the few guys I do play with we play well together :)

IINAYDOGII
05-31-2012, 12:20 AM
Sup dude, i finished my exams on wednesday and dont go back into school till the 11th, so hit me up anytime (im in GMT+0 btw) : PSN: IINAYDOGII - i play the objective and at the same time rip the enemy apart sometimes ;)