PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer class issues

XGN Corrupt
05-25-2012, 06:01 AM
Ok so I was on earlier this evening playing campaign and I then get an invite from my friend to play online. As soon as I took the invite it took me through the loading process so I could play. As I was doing this the game for some weird reason asked me to sign into my Uplay account to continue. So I did. After that it said congratulations! You have made a Uplay account and I was all like wait this makes no sense. As soon as I continued my way to the lobby not knowing that it completely restarted me on all my classes back down to zero I went into a game and found out that I had nothing! I restarted the Xbox and it was still gone. I went to my Uplay from the main menu but it signed me into my original account. As you can probably tell I am very mad at this point. I just need help. If you are an administrator reading this can you please help me??

And now as soon as I posted this it said that I have been a member since May 2012. This is just crazy

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi, could you contact technical support please? the link is in my signature so they can take a look at your account.