PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft/Red Storm you should be ashamed.....

Osk1e Wosk1e
05-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Of creating a CAMPAIGN that will influence young impressionable people to join the military!

Im only 3 missions in and Im ready to sit down with a recruiter and have a serious conversation....and Im 33!

You have def captured what a "Bad *** Military Unit" would look and function like.

Im quite surprised and impressed! This Campaign is REALLY FUN to play!

The replay value on the campaign is extremely HIGH because of the challenges that are happening during the missions. Great idea!

There should also be an Achievement for being able to complete the campaign w/o dying [once] or failing an OBJ.

My only gripe is that on ELITE difficulty level I would prefer less "hand holding"...I would prefer non at all.

What I mean is...I'm prompted way too much on how to play the game.....ELITE mode should just throw me out there and let me figure it out.

Other than that 2 thumbs up on the Campaign!

Jaeger00013
05-25-2012, 06:25 AM
at first i though you were being serious...as for the instructional i think i saw somewhere in the menus where you can shut that off. i have yet to do so, but if i get to it before you do i'll let you know

Osk1e Wosk1e
05-25-2012, 06:31 AM
at first i though you were being serious...as for the instructional i think i saw somewhere in the menus where you can shut that off. i have yet to do so, but if i get to it before you do i'll let you know

Thanks..I'll do the same.

I wish everybody liked the game the as much as I do.

It is AMAZING.

Take your time on the next installment on the "Next Gen" systems Ubi!

Ranger3bn
05-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Sounds like you like the game buddy. FYi: make sure if you do sit down with a recruiter get EVERYTHING in writing. Once you report to BCT they will not want to here " but my recruiter told me this" Also the real world Spec Ops community knows there is a lot of down time followed by a crap load of action all of a sudden. There is really no in between.

Osk1e Wosk1e
05-26-2012, 01:17 AM
believe me

I'm not going to enlist

EvilPixieGrrr
05-26-2012, 01:24 AM
haha! Thanks for your compliment, and your unique method of delivering it. :)

Agent_Cell2006
05-26-2012, 02:03 AM
Of creating a CAMPAIGN that will influence young impressionable people to join the military!

Im only 3 missions in and Im ready to sit down with a recruiter and have a serious conversation....and Im 33!

You have def captured what a "Bad *** Military Unit" would look and function like.

Im quite surprised and impressed! This Campaign is REALLY FUN to play!

The replay value on the campaign is extremely HIGH because of the challenges that are happening during the missions. Great idea!

There should also be an Achievement for being able to complete the campaign w/o dying [once] or failing an OBJ.

My only gripe is that on ELITE difficulty level I would prefer less "hand holding"...I would prefer non at all.

What I mean is...I'm prompted way too much on how to play the game.....ELITE mode should just throw me out there and let me figure it out.

Other than that 2 thumbs up on the Campaign!

Wanna play co-op together?