PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood & Revelations

Army689
05-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Bought the AC1 & 2 double pack last week. I really enjoyed the story in AC1 but everything else frustrated me. Now onto AC2 and was really surprised how much everythings improved, although i prefer Alta´r to Ezio. My question is, are the stories in ACB & ACR important to the overal series or should i just wait for III, I've seen some pretty poor reviews for both and was wanting some advice.

roostersrule2
05-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Bought the AC1 & 2 double pack last week. I really enjoyed the story in AC1 but everything else frustrated me. Now onto AC2 and was really surprised how much everythings improved, although i prefer Alta´r to Ezio. My question is, are the stories in ACB & ACR important to the overal series or should i just wait for III, I've seen some pretty poor reviews for both and was wanting some advice.Yes you will need ACB and ACR to play AC3 they are both important games in the AC universe. Also, even though AC2 is my favourite game its been the only AC I've seen that's had a poor review which was from Destructoid they gave it a 4.5/10.

ProletariatPleb
05-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Yes you will need ACB and ACR to play AC3 they are both important games in the AC universe. Also, even though AC2 is my favourite game its been the only AC I've seen that's had a poor review which was from Destructoid they gave it a 4.5/10.
What? That's new...., ACII was pretty good, bad review, case solved :P