PDA

View Full Version : Some Game Mode Ideas

TPBDesperado
05-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Being that this is a 3rd Person TACTICAL shooter, I'd like to see a couple of game modes without respawn, similar to the old school SOCOMs.

I like Saboteur Mode, but it seems there arent as many bomb plants as there should be, with a lot of people using it like a Team Deathmatch. So here's a couple ideas:

1.) Make a Sabotuer game mode WITHOUT Respawn. That would make it identical to the Demolition game mode in Socom.

2.) Add a Team Deathmatch mode, with and without Respawn.....simply because I'm sick of having my CoD wanna be teammates in OBJECTIVE BASED GAME MODES worrying solely about their k/d and not going for objectives. Gives them something to do besides screw up games where people are trying to play the correct way.

I understand completely that this is NOT a Socom game, nor was it meant to be like one, but this game has plenty of potential and I think the ideas listed would satisfy a few extra groups of people and would extend the life of the game for when it slows down.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Please post this in the feedback thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/676335-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-feedback-Do-Not-Post-Spoilers!) so the development team can easier see your suggestion. Thanks!

TPBDesperado
05-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Will do, thanks. Feel free to delete! :)